• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK General Election - 8th June 2017 |OT| - The Red Wedding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jezbollah

What election food does everyone have?

I got myself some Manicotti, a quart of Ministrone, a whole damn loaf of bread and I'm washing it down with the sweet satisfaction that everyone can suck my dick because I'm eating Italian FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOd

Post your dinner, cause it's not better than mine.

NwqsK.jpg

As well as my aforementioned mixed Buttons and mini Wispa bites, I have the obligatory 2am can of "Regret Red Bull".

Big regret considering I have another 12 hour day in a data centre and I start at 8am. YOLO.

EDIT: 5 MIIINNUUTTEESS

Feorax

Crash Bandicoot trilogy is out at the end of this month.

Feel like people might need something to look forward to soon...

emigre

Screw it, I'm going to assume the Tories have won a landslide. I've done all I can to avoid hoping. Hope can kill a man. Just like an underfunded health system.

Plum

Crash Bandicoot trilogy is out at the end of this month.

Feel like people might need something to look forward to soon...

I mentioned before that we've got E3 in two days.

Unless that's also disappointing then... I don't know anymore

Feorax

Law of averages says one of these has to go in our favour at some point.

Not that hopeful it will be tonight, but lets see.

Dreading this exit poll, seems like Labour doing well in cities and student areas, not so good elsewhere seems like the Labour folk are indicating a bad night with some good surprises sprinkled amongst the losses.

DavidDesu

Need to close up a shop after 10, get a bus and grab a Chinese on the way home, no doubt shitty news will already be coming in, but I'm staying up to watch the horror unfold.

If we had a remotely fair media in the UK, if Corbyn had not been character assassinated from the moment we heard his name and if Labour themselves hadn't sabotaged him from the word go then I don't think I'd need to feel this way. Sadly absolutely everything was against him.and what he stood for. Apparently the UK is in a spiral down to the bottom in service of the elite and anyone who thinks different is an insurgent or crazy lefty. The ones willing off the NHS to rich mates, selling weapons to Saudi Arabia that end up in the arms of ISIS and the ones who wish to spy on us (literally) and control the future to their own will, run off with power because the public are too easily led down a path that goes against all their best interests. Also known as OLD PEOPLE are fucking stupid.

Sigh.

Some hope where I live won't be under their tyranny for too many more years, but I am sad at the shithole the UK as a whole is turning into. We've not even had Brexit yet.

Here's hoping all the polls are wrong, but they're only ever wrong when predicting nice things, lol.

kmag

Holy FUCK.

I can't think of a time where the Home Secretary (arguibly the number 3 job in the country) got taken out in a GE.

RIP Portillo moment, hello Rudd moment.

I did query it and part of me wonders if it's just a keep up morale rumour. But he seems pretty certain to the point it's been mentioned a couple of times in the whatsapp chat I'm in. He's a former SPAD from a major Scottish Labour dynasty so he's very well connected up here at least

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom