• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK General Election - 8th June 2017 |OT| - The Red Wedding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the mild trolling, everyone.

I actually posted hours ago (at a polling station, not via polling-card-into-postbox!), I just needed to let off some tension before the exit poll.

Was hoping there'd be more lolling and less concern.

Cheers though!

I posted hours ago (at a polling station, not via polling-card-into-postbox), I just needed to let of some tension before the exit poll.

Cheers though!

image.php

I actually posted hours ago (at a polling station, not via polling-card-into-postbox!), I just needed to let of some tension before the exit poll.

Cheers though!

Labour GAF is a bit on edge right now. I lolled though

gngf123

One more time for the new page. 25 minutes left:

If you live in, or know someone in Newcastle-under-Lyme, please send messages out to people saying that if they were caught up in the fuck up earlier which meant people couldn't vote, that they should now be able to. Reports are that it has been fixed.

They might have lost interest, but try and convince them. It's a marginal seat. Their vote counts, and there's only 1 hour left to make it.

Sorry if this is annoying. I feel people should get the chance to see it.

sammex

I'm going to be a bit sad (other than from a conservative majority exit poll) when this is all over. Was a nice little distraction from the slow motion car crash that is brexit.

Yoda

What's the best place to see live results (aside from news casts)? Anything similar to what the nytimes does for elections (interactive map)?

Jezbollah

I love the fact that the revelation of the day so far is Dinky Double Deckers.

Quite right, too.

(that intriguing result I think is a very modest Conservative gain. that 350 figure!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom