• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/R.O.I GAF - Thread of geopolitical confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darren870

The 'help me talk to girls' threads on here are as frustrating as all the depressing news stories which get posted. And when you call out the idiots who make corny jokes, somehow you're in the wrong. Eurgh.

I don't understand the like what if you were banned threads. Or how not to get banned or threads about posting on GAF. Why are these threads?

Being walking distance from Fabric seems both a blessing and a curse. Whereabouts are you moving to? Staying fairly central I assume?

In Canonbury now. Its about 15min walk to where I was living (Angel). So yea still fairly central. The move was horrible though. I started at 8AM and didn't finish packing and cleaning the old place till 10PM. It was so hot too, I was (and still am) dead.

SteveWD40

I would like to see fat Bowie. I thought he had one of those nerdlinger body types that meant he was a rake no matter what he ate.

You can sort of see the weight on Extras / The Prestige, it's just age really but compare him to Starman Bowie and he is easily twice the size.

Eat enough Pasta / Cakes and you can bulk up no matter who you are (once you pass 35).

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Bombay-Mix.jpg

So good.

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
And why are the Greeks/Cypriots obsessed with Starbucks? At any one time there are 20+ in the Starbucks on Campus.

Huge coffee-shop culture in Greece/Cyprus/Turkey - it's a grown-up thing to do, where you catch up with what is going on and all the gossip and all that.

Kentpaul

My Grandfather introduced me to them. If i had never tried them i would never randomly add them to my trolley in Tesco.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
My Grandfather introduced me to them. If i had never tried them i would never randomly add them to my trolley in Tesco.

For me it was because it was and still is my dad's Saturday night thing of Match of The Day and a bag of bombay mix.

Mikeside

King Prawn are the way forward.

Anyone see Southampton go up against Man City this weekend?
Epic match! I only got livetext and the highlights later (no Sky :() but wow - I didn't think we'd hold up so well.

Kentpaul

For me it was because it was and still is my dad's Saturday night thing of Match of The Day and a bag of bombay mix.

The family structure is still there. Same situation with Boiled egg/Soldiers. The family system plays a big part regarding stuff like this.

I love Tatties and mince because i grew up eating tatties and mince.

mince-and-tatties.jpg

Kentpaul

But dave they are not ridge cut or highly processed like pringles. That means once accident and the entire bag will be crushed to oblivion.

I'm not fan of a small sharp crisp wedged into my gum.

Unless your one of they blokes that pre crush the packet then open it a little and pour it into your Gulliver.

Mikeside

But dave they are not ridge cut or highly processed like pringles. That means once accident and the entire bag will be crushed to oblivion.

Unless your one of they blokes that pre crush the packet then open it a little and pour it into your Gulliver.

I had a friend in school that used to do this, until I started loudly going "OM NOM NOM NOM" into his ear everytime he did. Soon fixed that.

SmokyDave

Only if I'm in a mad rush.

You're right though, they're a fragile crisp.

Kentpaul

I had a friend in school that used to do this, until I started loudly going "OM NOM NOM NOM" into his ear everytime he did. Soon fixed that.

I had friends who put the crushed crisps on a dry fucking roll. I had no choice but to try it with walkers pickled onion crisps. Great thing to buy if your hungry in a corner store and the corner store you are in does not serve HOT DOGS. (Yes SPAR type corner stores in Scotland now serve hotdogs FTW)

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
How can you crush the bag before hand? That removes the satisfaction of finding the big one and fitting the whole thing into your gob.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
King Prawn are the way forward.

Anyone see Southampton go up against Man City this weekend?
Epic match! I only got livetext and the highlights later (no Sky :() but wow - I didn't think we'd hold up so well.

Watched both games at work yesterday. Top effort from Southampton, thought they were gonna make a point from it at least.

Kentpaul

How can you crush the bag before hand? That removes the satisfaction of finding the big one and fitting the whole thing into your gob.

The bag crushers mentally differs from the normal British man. Who knows why they do what they do.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
He used to creep me out so much.

I used to like Bernard's Watch. Mainly because I would've loved to have been able to stop time and just leave school and wander around town.

Ah the innocent times when that is what came to mind if you had the power to stop time.

Kentpaul

What about that fifty pence show. The one with the wishes. Fuuu I miss being a kid

I have never heard of Bernards watch wah

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I preferred watching cartoons over liveaction shows as a kid. As a result I watched more CITV than CBBC. The former was home to BATMAN, Animaniacs and Feakazoid so it comes to no surprise. Yes I realise I was watching disgusting Yankee shows rather than homegrown British produce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom