• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 |OT| of 9 Years Urley

Status
Not open for further replies.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Professor Beef said:
I'm still trying to find a team that works for Wright. In the process, I've lost 25+ times.
Use dante or shuma or doom or ammy for an assist for finding evidence if that's your issue

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Just got all of Phoenix Wright's trials done except 9. My brain is turning to mush trying to remember this, but dammit I'm playing him.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
Banana Kid said:
Seth Killian wasn't lying, Phoenix Wright's Break the Witness assist is so fucking good. I've had it walk right through team hyper combos and interrupt everyone. It's HILARIOUS.

PW is near worthless in every other aspect though. Good luck gathering evidence and better luck landing an Objection to get into Court mode. Ugh, he's turning out the be world's best and most fun training room character.

... and the worst in-an-acutal fight chracter.

Noaloha

OptionSelect's Ryan Hunter, he of infinite knowledge-dropping, in the lab with a Strange/Hawkeye/Dormammu team. I fucking love streams like this with a high-level player testing new things out and talking through their thinking.

EDIT: shit, ha. How rude of me. A link would be nice.

QisTopTier said:
Use dante or shuma or doom or ammy for an assist for finding evidence if that's your issue
I was thinking about learning some easy Doom stuff (apparently everything with him is easy LOL) and use his beam assist or something. Typically it's my need to keep the opponent off me that kills me, but my other two characters pick up the slack.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Professor Beef said:
I was thinking about learning some easy Doom stuff (apparently everything with him is easy LOL) and use his beam assist or something. Typically it's my need to keep the opponent off me that kills me, but my other two characters pick up the slack.
Moving around and landing proper hits with doom is not easy. His combos? yeah those are easy

Grecco

Toodles said:
OptionSelect's Ryan Hunter, he of infinite knowledge-dropping, in the lab with a Strange/Hawkeye/Dormammu team. I fucking love streams like this with a high-level player testing new things out and talking through their thinking.

EDIT: shit, ha. How rude of me. A link would be nice.

Im watching him now. Hes easily the smartest dude out there in the fgc.

Neki

tron can barely do a magic series mid screen. so angry. :(

and you can't even combo off of drill mid combo bleeeeeeeeehhhhhhh

Man online is pretty much unplayable right now for me. I should have easily had my 5 win streak in ranked done but no. I simpy cannot call out assists cause its a free kill. Even if I land a hard knockdown and go for an otg assist it whiffs and gets punished. I feel like raging pretty hard right now but Im managing to contain myself. I should have stuck with my policy and not gone online for a few days. Thanks for the invite to the psn srcub chat too! Though I wont be going online again just yet.

h3ro

spindashing said:
Wait, really?

I bought the Vanilla costume pack before starting the game. Oh well, at least that money was free. LOL.
Sorry, I must have misheard. No free costumes for having a Vanilla save. I got some shitty Galactus mode unlocked though. Weak.

Mission mode in this game is ASS. There isn't even a damn demo mode to show what the combo is supposed to look like. It's the exact same thing it was in Vanilla.

What the hell is wrong with this dev team?

Deadstar

Timedog said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dat Ghost Rider

cage.gif

Kimosabae

Banned
Hate how character's mouths don't move when they speak. It's especially bad looking during some of Phoenix Wrights/Rox/Magneto's animations

_tetsuo_ said:
Strider S cancel into Teleport is the hardest thing in the game to do. WTF is this timing mayyyynnneeeee

What's that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom