• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 |OT| of 9 Years Urley

Status
Not open for further replies.
lolez2matt said:
11522979.jpg

i'm in there...you'll see the guys getting blown up soon?

That will be me

Teknoman

striKeVillain! said:
Kadey's lobby all full?

Spot open now, I had to bail out for a few.

Also wow, a mix scrub/pro lobby is a sight to see. People sorta holding their own, then all of a sudden a tidal wave of combos destroys them.

Ok, building my Nemesis setups :)

It's kind of like Wesker or Thor loops, but mid screen and no guaranteed escape so far but hard drive :-o

600k meterless bnb, reset, 500k meterless bnb

I can do the reset at 3 points in the combo so far. I'm really debating whether or not Nemesis is better on point or second. He's a great meter builder, but he also has a great assist.

I'm probably gonna stick Strider or Vergil on 3rd. I need a great assist for Magneto and Nemmy, and I'm not sure Firebrand cuts it. Also considering replacing Magneto, but he's so good in this game.

Uh, ok, so I was doing Nova's trial 10, and every time I wallbounced Nemesis he'd look REALLY jaggy/glitchy/kinda like he was dissolving, is that normal? :S

Mit-

DarkoMaledictus said:
Newer version looks cooler actually.
That's not a newer version. It's a different character. It's Sparda. Corrupt Vergil does not turn into Sparda. He turns into Nelo Angelo. And a better picture would be:

Nelo_Angelo_by_Lycans57.jpg

(DMC3)

or

565px-Nelo_Angelo.jpg

(DMC1)

MY SPAZZNESS HAS BEEN DEFEATED.

Sorry about the Spamerine.

Good games everyone..

and now everything in the room will get more pleasant with my bullshit gone.

sorry about that...but someday I will be mediocre.

Epic Lawyer comebacks.

and now I'm out.

gg everyone

anyone else want to fight against a spazzy motherfucker add me.

PSN: Roynell317.

My confidence would be higher but considering I used Swizz Cheese to win I don't know if it counts...lol.

OSHAN

So, Best Buy e-mailed me a Villain pack code ... for 360. I have the PS3 version. I had the issue corrected, but as far as I know, this 360 code still works.

First person to answer this question correctly will have the code PM'd to them to try:

This character was playable in Marvel Super Heroes VS Street Fighter and also appeared as a secret assist character in Marvel VS Capcom.

This form of the character did not appear in MVC2.

Oh my, PW vs PW on point is straight stupid mode. MAHVEL!

This game is crazy awesome, lol.

I started playing Marvel with 2, guess I'll continue to wait for my BB 360 code.

OSHAN said:
So, Best Buy e-mailed me a Villain pack code ... for 360. I have the PS3 version. I had the issue corrected, but as far as I know, this 360 code still works.

First person to answer this question correctly will have the code PM'd to them to try:

This character was playable in Marvel Super Heroes VS Street Fighter and also appeared as a secret assist character in Marvel VS Capcom.

Apocalypse

Bleh, nvm. Pretty sure professor beef got it right

OSHAN said:

US Agent?

I don't want the code, but I like trivia.

OSHAN said:

no i amn not right

NameGenerated

Who paid you to grab Dr. Pavel?
OSHAN said:

Shadow

Giard

OSHAN said:

Aw I was gonna say US Agent as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom