• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 |OT| of 9 Years Urley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ken said:
Good games Str0ng.

No idea how to deal with huge characters like Nemesis lol.
I was just coming on to tell you the same thing. I can't deal with Vergil's funky ass Teleport.

Good thing we all can agree on that Nova is badass :)

QisTopTier said:
haha no more like I just woke up, oh wait nvm I'm a scrub
Whatever you say, buddy.
Killa Sasa said:
Broken record at this point, but I $&@#ing love Hawkeye. SO GOOD.

Starting to dig a bit deeper with Nova. Dude is awesome, and Super Nova is quite the assist killer.

Really digging Ultimate Spider-Man and X-23 too. They just seem so much more complete now.
Nova is really turning out well for me so far. His wallbounce assist is scary good when paired with Ammy's rushdown and I LOVE having a beam punish. Akuma sorta does a lot of things that he could do except better, but his mobility is pretty decent and his mixups/javelin are waaay too good to pass up.

I was really bored with the game until Nova started clicking a tiny bit with me today.

Yeah. Capcom definitely has an agenda against me. It happened again.

I'm on to you, Capcom. You may cause me to spend ridiculous amount of cash on your games and DLC but I am on to you...

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Messing around with my old Wolverine team in training mode. Forgot he even had that swiss cheese move. Didn't do it once, so I guess I'm not a fraud (or well, not as much since I still used Wolverine).

smurfx

get some go again
hey i just beat your friend online sixfortyfive. snadmonkey is that one guy you know right?

edit: damn i can't find any matches on ranked.

n8iyh.png

Tansut

Okay, so I'm suuuuuuuper terribly awfully scrubby at this game. I'm trying to do Mission 5 for Nemesis and I get to the last hit (which is Air S) and I'm too far under the opponent to connect with it.

I seriously don't understand what I'm doing wrong, and I had the same trouble in Vanilla for the brief period of time I tried to play in it.

I really want to give Ultimate a fairer shake, but this frustrates me terribly when I can't do simple combo stuff.

Also, please add me to 360 side of ScrubGAF or whatever the proper title is: Tiberius800

shaowebb

Is there an online site where you can enter names and gamer tags to a form? We need one for PS3 and 360 and it needs to have the option to label yourself scrub or non-scrub. This way we can setup matchups a lot more as the game ages.

Giard

I'm so godawful.
1 win 8 losses ;_;

I'll play with ScrubGAF next week, maybe I'll manage to double my win count...maybe.

smurfx said:
ah so every team will now have teleport characters on xbox live. ah thank you capcom for this stupid shit.
Teleporters are the new shotos.

They are automatically Akuma(ban worthy lol) tier if they have swords.

smurfx

get some go again
spindashing said:
His speed is ridiculous at level 3.
yeah i can basically cover the air and the ground with out having to worry too much about getting punished and his chip damage is insane. i killed an entire team thanks to his instant hyper and arrows.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Ra1den said:
Is it just me or is Thor pretty decent?
Hush no one must know.

He's honestly not much different from vanilla, except he can relauch in his bnb to do a little bit more damage other than that nothing substantial imo

zlatko said:
What's the trick to doing Hawkeye's mission 10? I can't get the jack rose to connect ever. :(

tiger knee motion the jack rose

Also I cant believe I had to do Jill's mission 10 all over again, but I got it in a couple of minutes this time around

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Ugh. 1-4 on stream. I need to hit the lab.

Nova is fucking hardcore...

I have no idea why Magnus stopped blocking against Nemesis (Team Armor). I was holding block and I didn't get hit with an overhead. I was doing poor that round anyways, but weaaaak.*Salty*

That stream is pretty fucking great, in terms of connection. Good shit. I'll try not to get blown up next time. >.>

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
I made a scrub lobby. Send a message to Fatal X Fate on 360 if you want to marvel at my terribleness!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom