• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves | The Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yazuka

I hope this is the right thread to ask this in. But, why can't I take any screenshots in cinema mode?
I've Googled and Youtubed it. But there is no icon for me to take screenshots with. :S
Anyone else have this problem or now what I can do to get the screenshot item there?

web01

Yazuka said:
I hope this is the right thread to ask this in. But, why can't I take any screenshots in cinema mode?
I've Googled and Youtubed it. But there is no icon for me to take screenshots with. :S
Anyone else have this problem or now what I can do to get the screenshot item there?

Are you displaying in SD?

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Yazuka said:
You have to have 720p checked in your display settings for it to work.

theluma

Yazuka said:
Yes, sadly I am. So that's the problem?
Damn if that's the case. =(
Really need to find a HDTV now. (Get the money for it)

I have the exact same situation here :(

The rage that rises within me seeing all you
lucky wankers, quite frankly,
is beyond believe.

Damn Europe and their ability to not break street dates!

Lince

Banned
De-mon said:
Click to full version (1080p) :D

gracias De-mon por el wallpaper, cuándo es la fecha de salida oficial en España? en Game parece que ya están listos para enviar no? un abrazo (Vandal SYD)

alr1ghtstart said:
i don't know what UC2 would look like in SD. Please take a pic.

like the best looking SD game ever

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I'm disappointed that
Eddy's Golden Guns
doesn't do anything special, like fire explosions. Waste of $20,000

De-mon

Lince said:
gracias De-mon por el wallpaper, cuándo es la fecha de salida oficial en España? en Game parece que ya están listos para enviar no? un abrazo (Vandal SYD)

Oficialmente, sale el 15. El 14 envían los juegos si lo has comprado por web para que llegue en la fecha que debe.

Pero seguramente desde el martes ya se pueda conseguir en algunas tiendas si conoces al dependiente o le extorsionas a punta de navaja.

Loudninja

What the hell? this fool in Gold Rush started to shoot at me,and when I was down the other guy didn't even try to help so I left. What kind of a fool would team kill in Gold Rush?

Gribbix said:
It froze on me once at that exact same spot.
Shortly after clearing the guardians vs. mercs room. I was trying to pick up ammo once all the enemies were dead and then it froze.
It only froze my second time through the game while doing a run on Crushing. It didn't freeze during my first playthrough on Hard. On a side note, that room had some pretty great music.
Killthee said:
Same here, same spot.
beast786 said:
Same Here.

:(
...and I was just joking with the "it's like the Uncharted 1 freeze all over again".
FIX THIS SHIT ND!

Wario64 said:
It didn't freeze one.
Tell that to the people who experience (and may still experience - I played through U1 a few weeks ago and it still happened) the infamous Chapter 17 freeze.

Revolutionary said:
:(
...and I was just joking with the "it's like the Uncharted 1 freeze all over again".
FIX THIS SHIT ND!

It was the same spot for me too. I went into the dark corridor
behind the armored GAU guy
, and had to do a hard reset of my PS3. Thankfully it started me off from AFTER the firefight.

Also, I dont know how I am going to be able to do hard, much less crushing. :lol

beast786

Help on couple of trophies

1) For 75 in a row, what is the best place , can i restart.
2) for 20 run and gun .. agan best chapter and whats the best weapon.

Thanks

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
beast786 said:
Help on couple of trophies

1) For 75 in a row, what is the best place , can i restart.
2) for 20 run and gun .. agan best chapter and whats the best weapon.

Thanks

Just do very easy starting with the chapter
where the town gets raided and you get your first access to the crossbow

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
That wallpaper is fanastic.

Wario64 said:
It didn't freeze one.
U1 had a Chapter 17 freeze problem, which was avoidable if you constantly shoot there, like you're supposed to I think. Out of my several playthorughs it froze once at that exact same spot where it did for many other people.

TheExecutive said:
OK... so this thread is huge. I have been looking for the theme that was posted last week. Anyone know what page it is on?
Here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=17931837&postcount=4643

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Linkzg said:
wait, how are people playing this already?

where is selling it early?
Some people got it at a giveaway at the theatre preview events and others found mom and pop stores willing to break the street date. It sucks for all of us still waiting, especially when multiple people on your friend's list ate playing it.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
beast786 said:
Thaks Wario64 . You have been a great help.

Does it matter which gun for (Run and Gun)

Again thanks alot.

I dont think it's consecutive for run and gun, just do it when you have the opportunity. It's pretty hard to die on very easy :)

Arhal_Katarn

I am buying a slim on friday mainly for this, will be getting KZ2 and LBP with it too. I did have a ps3 before but sold it last year. I can't believe how good this game looks, i mean the first one was a great game but this does look like something very special indeed. And with MAG, GOW3 and GT5 all coming out next year it seems like the perfect time for me to rebuy a ps3.

Doc Evils

Arhal_Katarn said:
I am buying a slim on friday mainly for this, will be getting KZ2 and LBP with it too. I did have a ps3 before but sold it last year. I can't believe how good this game looks, i mean the first one was a great game but this does look like something very special indeed. And with MAG, GOW3 and GT5 all coming out next year it seems like the perfect time for me to rebuy a ps3.

Welcome back.:D

TheFatOne

Just got a call from my local Gamestop it looks like Uncharted 2 will have a midnight launch in my city. Can't wait to get my hands on the game.

Irish

For some reason, I do better in Gaf-only games than I do when playing against randoms. Is it because I know you guys are really good, so I try harder?

TheFatOne

Irish said:
For some reason, I do better in Gaf-only games than I do when playing against randoms. Is it because I know you guys are really good, so I try harder?

Probably because if you don't the GAF crew will make fun of your skills. Also when you know everyone on the team is good and know what they are doing its much easier to play.

DevelopmentArrested said:
Beat the first 3 chapters and yup Normal is too easy. Fuck, Istanbul looked beautiful in this game.

How easy? I just got the game, I usually don't like being challenged too much on my first playthrough. I'll probably play it on normal first anyways so then I have to play it three times to platinum it.

Irish

I do alright when my team consists of randoms, but not when I'm in a GAF party. You bastards take all the kills!

Anyway, Lyulf, I think I'm ready to take you out now. I've been practicing on aj.

Terrordactyl said:
How easy? I just got the game, I usually don't like being challenged too much on my first playthrough. I'll probably play it on normal first anyways so then I have to play it three times to platinum it.

I'm gonna play on hard first, then crushing, then on easy to get the other trophies that would be difficult to get on the harder difficulty settings.

agaru

Terrordactyl said:
The very first chapters are pretty much controls tutorials, hence the ease. The game will get more 'challenging' later on. So yeah, starting with normal is your way to go. Plus, you will be replaying it on higher difficulties anyways. The SP is so so damn good.

Rikyfree

DevelopmentArrested said:
Beat the first 3 chapters and yup Normal is too easy. Fuck,
Istanbul
looked beautiful in this game.
Spoiler that location please. Didn't even know that was a location till you spat it out.

AndyD

aka andydumi
Heh, I played one game today just to be entered into the drawing.

I have resisted in a media blackout since E3.

It was snipers and pistols in the market map. And in one game I fell in love all over again. This game is amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom