• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves | The Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

neoism

`MMMMMAaaannn, I just watched all the videos I had on my PS3, the E3 Trailer is sooo fucking awesome, man I'm hyped, I hope I can wait til 2pm tomorrow! :(

WARP10CK

Banned
neoism said:
`MMMMMAaaannn, I just watched all the videos I had on my PS3, the E3 Trailer is sooo fucking awesome, man I'm hyped, I hope I can wait til 2pm tomorrow! :(

Amen my game is in the mail and I can't freaking wait until tomorrow my post office said I would receive it tomorrow and I have a week of from work ;)

LaneDS

Wario64 said:
I think my stats are combined with my beta stats. Which makes it kinda...weird.

Edit: Actually, it looks like it's just showing my beta stats since it says I played last time on Oct 5th, which sounds about right. I got the full game after that day :p

Interesting. Will be curious to check out the stats page tomorrow to see how they handle that.

Reading these last few pages, feels like Im gonna have a heart attack soon.

You lucky sons of bitches....

You lucky motherfucking irish leprechauns of fucking fortune wishing....

How I hate you ALL.

I'm just throwing this out there, but it really seems like anyone at the midnight launch, in a half tucked baseball T NAMED Nathan should just get a fortune hunter's edition straight up. Arne, can you do anything about that?

Kittonwy

Banned
Beta is over and today is thanksgiving in Kittonland (storez r closed) so I haz no Uncharted 2 MP to play.
cry.gif

kikanny

This is soooooooooo horrible. My birthday is tomorrow and I'm getting the game. But I'm leaving tonight to university and can't come back home for at least 3 weeks due to midterms and all. So no Uncharted 2 for me for 3 whooooooooooooole weeks!!!! You have fun guys!!

kikanny

Kittonwy said:
Beta is over and today is thanksgiving in Kittonland (storez r closed) so I haz no Uncharted 2 MP to play.
cry.gif

I know. I kept clicking on the Uncharted 2 beta hoping somehow it'll open up once. Lol. Sucky thanksgiving man.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
So are the gameplay stats for the beta accurate now? I was checking out my numbers and they were looking pretty nice (2.1 kdr), but I heard something about them being borked so I can't get to cocky yet.

Kittonwy

Banned
kikanny said:
I know. I kept clicking on the Uncharted 2 beta hoping somehow it'll open up once. Lol. Sucky thanksgiving man.

Well at least I'm going to be off this week and a bit of the next so starting tomorrow I will be playing it.
angry.gif

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
in a perfect world, I'm able to pick up this game today. we shall see.

Some other guy said:
I'm just throwing this out there, but it really seems like anyone at the midnight launch, in a half tucked baseball T NAMED Nathan should just get a fortune hunter's edition straight up. Arne, can you do anything about that?
Wow, that's a really good idea.

Lyonaz

According to my savefile I'm 50% done, played about 5 hours got 20 treasures, man they are hard to find, I think I went through some chapters without finding any at all. Although I must admit I'm not actively looking for them. Started on Hard, just the right difficulty to start with for me.

Game is so awesome, nonstop craziness so far. :D

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
BobTheFork said:

If you climb up the building while making wisecracks while half-tucked and named Nathan, they HAVE to give you it.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Hydrargyrus said:
Gaming age review (A+)

I hope this hasn't been posted before

Just read it, very good review. I wish I could play right now. A friend of mine just bought the game today at some mom and pop gaming store.

Would it be crazy to ask Gamestop for one of their Uncharted 2 promo posters?

LaneDS

neojubei said:
Just read it, very good review. I wish I could play right now. A friend of mine just bought the game today at some mom and pop gaming store.

Would it be crazy to ask Gamestop for one of their Uncharted 2 promo posters?

Wouldn't be crazy, but it all depends on how nice of an employee you ask whether you'll get one or not.

Can't hurt though, so go for it.

Pachimari

So i'm finally getting the review copy tomorrow but can someone answer me if there's at least some surprises or twists left when I have read / watched these?

- Harry Flynn double crossing you.
- Lazarevic dying.
- Minosaur? Didn't watch it, only saw people writing about it in here.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Anastacio said:
So i'm finally getting the review copy tomorrow but can someone answer me if there's at least some surprises or twists left when I have read / watched these?

- Harry Flynn double crossing you.
- Lazarevic dying.
- Minosaur? Didn't watch it, only saw people writing about it in here.
Yes, there's some surprises left.

WTF is a minosaur?

Zutroy

Just had my last game of the beta (Temple with 6 people is actually more fun!)

Don't know how I'm gonna cope the next few days without my Uncharted fix!

Magnus

kikanny said:
This is soooooooooo horrible. My birthday is tomorrow and I'm getting the game. But I'm leaving tonight to university and can't come back home for at least 3 weeks due to midterms and all. So no Uncharted 2 for me for 3 whooooooooooooole weeks!!!! You have fun guys!!

Take your PS3 with you!

Cyberia

Gamervision

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves may have been one of the most anticipated games of 2009, but after playing it through I can honestly say that the hype was not unfounded. The words “cinematic experience” have been used to describe the game so often that they are probably cliché by now, but it’s something that simply must be said. I found myself saying “just one more chapter” for hours; I never wanted to stop playing, and I never wanted the game to end. The few flaws that I did find were easy to overlook in the grander scheme of things. Once again, Naughty Dog has raised the bar for gaming standards, and produced a gem that should be in every gamer’s library.

http://www.gamervision.com/gamer/sarah/reviews/article/uncharted_2_among_thieves

10/10

I won't be able to play my game until 3:00 PM BST on Friday because I have college and also the stupid game won't come out until then in Great Fucking Britain.

I hate getting games before Americans pretty much ALL THE FUCKING TIME!

Cyberia

Destructoid

If you own a PlayStation 3, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves belongs in your collection, no questions asked. If you don't, know this -- there's no other game in its genre that even comes close to it on any other platform. Whether or not that makes Among Thieves the system seller Sony's been looking for remains to be seen, but it's without a doubt among the best exclusive games found on any console this generation.

http://www.destructoid.com/review-uncharted-2-among-thieves-151685.phtml

:O

I had no idea until now, but tomorrow is a "faculty development" day at my school.

I have no class. It's like the fates have aligned.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Who is up for co-op? Me and killthee need a 3rd person, we tried matchmaking and we got some guy who isn't really good at reviving...

Pringler

I'm through. Man that was amazing. Uncharted 1 was my game of the forever on PS3, now its Uncharted 2.

So another 2-3 years for the next one? :)

Naughty Dogs are gods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom