• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves | The Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
neojubei said:
Anyone taking pics at the midnight launch? Wonder if Gamestop will give out some goodies.
I may snap a cell phone pic or teo if something cool is there, but I thought it would be weird to walk around with my actual camera. This is a store of the future, so I would hope they do something cool for promotion.

V_Ben

Banned
dunno if its been posted, but the soundtrack seems to be up on itunes right now (UK store for me). Buy it, for it is awesome.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
V_Ben said:
dunno if its been posted, but the soundtrack seems to be up on itunes right now (UK store for me). Buy it, for it is awesome.

Says pre-order for me (US). Will buy though. Bought the first game's OST and enjoyed every bit of it.

vehn

Wario64 said:
337 people playing online right now...it's about to get crowded pretty soon :)

you'd think most people would want to play the singleplayer first though, given the MP has been out for a few weeks

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
vehn said:
you'd think most people would want to play the singleplayer first though, given the MP has been out for a few weeks

It only takes less than a day to go through the single player :)

VegaShinra

Wario64 said:
337 people playing online right now...it's about to get crowded pretty soon :)
Those numbers are still a bit off. I was online earlier and it said only 1 person was online, yet I found a match to play in. :lol

I hope the stats and players online numbers are accurate once the game officially launches in the coming hours.

alright, me and my half-tuck and going to dinner then down to the store. If I snap a picture I'll post it. If I punch a guy, it's be on the news.
If any other Gafers are going, say Hi.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
BobTheFork said:
alright, me and my half-tuck and going to dinner then down to the store. If I snap a picture I'll post it. If I punch a guy, it's be on the news.
If any other Gafers are going, say Hi.

You should wear a name tag saying you are from GAF. :lol

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
lol, I just had a 33-3 kill/death ratio deathmatch game...earned $22,000 just from that one game :lol

Helllo micro-9mm co-op upgrades

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Wario64 said:
lol, I just had a 33-3 kill/death ratio deathmatch game...earned $22,000 just from that one game :lol

Helllo micro-9mm co-op upgrades
Out of curiosity, is the Micro better in single player than in Drake's Fortune? I was so happy when I got that trophy in the first one because I never had to touch that shitty gun again.

RoboPlato said:
Out of curiosity, is the Micro better in single player than in Drake's Fortune? I was so happy when I got that trophy in the first one because I never had to touch that shitty gun again.

Hmmm... I went through that game hardly ever using it and not even notcing using it for the trophies lol. BUT I was recently watching my brother play through the game and I was acting as cheerleader in the background and when he used that gun, it got the biggest oohs and ahhs from everyone watching because it destroyed. This is UDF I'm talking about...

Gawrd I am excited for this. I actually had a dream about Uncharted 2 last night. I was fighting the final boss, which turned out to be Harry Flynn riding on Lazarevic's shoulders:lol

Argh, stupid Australian release date being two stupid days away.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
RoboPlato said:

I thought they helped a bit in Crushing, and I hated using them in the 1st one. They're valuable if you're a riot-shield person.

Does anyone know if the twitter feature will work tonight? I read somewhere that there were going to disable it until a couple of weeks after release. I have my twitter linked up to my FB account and I really want this feature to work...For all of those friends who have Mob Wars and Farmville......

Payback's a bitch
U2Paybackcopy.jpg

arne

TheyCallMeMoney said:
Does anyone know if the twitter feature will work tonight? I read somewhere that there were going to disable it until a couple of weeks after release. I have my twitter linked up to my FB account and I really want this feature to work...For all of those friends who have Mob Wars and Farmville......

it should only be disabled for SP chapter completions.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
TheyCallMeMoney said:
AFAIK, it'll work for everything but the story mode tweets (the "completed chapter #" tweet).

Omg KilgoreTrout that is amazing lol.

Anyone know if TRU will already have their copies ready once they open or is there some lame FedEx delivery wait on it.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
KilgoreTrout said:
OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, I CAN'T WAIT.

I made this a long time ago, and now I can finally use it (in the right context):
http://i30.tinypic.com/24awmlc.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
:lol :lol :lol :lol

[QUOTE=Square Triangle]Omg KilgoreTrout that is amazing lol.

Anyone know if TRU will already have their copies ready once they open or is there some lame FedEx delivery wait on it.[/QUOTE]
Tomorrow is the street date. All stores should have already received their first shipment.

Rikyfree

Time to up the ante. Before I head out to the midnight launch, I am still offering Ratchet and Clank: Q4B and Mortal Kombat 2 ALONG with the revenge booster code in exchange for a golden guns and/or Navarro code! PM for info if you have those and want those 2 games.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
ezekial45 said:
Btw, has there been any word on sony releasing a soundtrack for UC2?

They did for the first one.

It's already up on iTunes for some regions :)

Okay, Hard difficulty co-op objectives (Nepal)....who wants in?

Magnus

I'm so excited for everyone. :D

I wish I could play this again for the first time.

I'd like to get in on the co-op games, but I still suck too much. I shall practice!

Aladuf

Banned
I'm so ready to pick up the game at midnight, a buddy and I are going up to Gamestop to get our copies and I can't imagine how long I'll be playing tonight.

And since the pre-order codes are working, I've got two extra Revenge booster codes from Gamestop preorders for the first two people who want one... just quote this post and I'll send it your way in a PM.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
dreamer3kx said:
Nice, the more you progress through SP more multi maps open up, didn't know that.

Huh, really? That's pretty weird. I didn't bother checking multiplayer until after beating the camaign

Wario64 said:
Huh, really? That's pretty weird. I didn't bother checking multiplayer until after beating the camaign

ok now Im not sure, I thought maybe I didnt have a few maps that I have now before progressing through SP, not sure now though.

xero273

msdstc said:
I'm wingin it, I decided not to pre order and go in tomorrow, hoping to grab a copy... was I wrong?:lol

I'm pretty sure if you go to stores like best buy, they'll have plenty. That's what I'm doing tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom