• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves | The Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aladuf said:
I'm so ready to pick up the game at midnight, a buddy and I are going up to Gamestop to get our copies and I can't imagine how long I'll be playing tonight.

And since the pre-order codes are working, I've got two extra Revenge booster codes from Gamestop preorders for the first two people who want one... just quote this post and I'll send it your way in a PM.

Me please!

ZROCOOL

aka II VerTigo II
Aladuf said:
I'm so ready to pick up the game at midnight, a buddy and I are going up to Gamestop to get our copies and I can't imagine how long I'll be playing tonight.

And since the pre-order codes are working, I've got two extra Revenge booster codes from Gamestop preorders for the first two people who want one... just quote this post and I'll send it your way in a PM.
Me

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
lol, had a hilarious match of some guy asking me how did I 'fucking' unlock the bonus multiplayer skin :lol Kept asking me throughout the whole match over and over

Flib

My impressions from about 4 hours of play of this today:

It's amazing that all of you overhyped GAFers going crazy are still going to have your minds blown when you finally play this.

prophecy0

Flib said:

It's amazing that all of you overhyped GAFers going crazy are still going to have your minds blown when you finally play this.

Damn, can't wait. I am going to bed. Tomorrow will be the longest work day ever :( .

dronde

Neo Member
is ur screen name the same as ur PSN name?

Wario64 said:
lol, had a hilarious match of some guy asking me how did I 'fucking' unlock the bonus multiplayer skin :lol Kept asking me throughout the whole match over and over

Magnus

Flib said:

Truth :lol :lol

WTB Co-op -- just did a matchmaking one, and it was a blast, haha.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
polyh3dron said:
God dammit Amazon STILL hasn't shipped my copy.

DanFnPatrick.png

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Man, just had some serious blind firing issue. I melee attacked one person and blind fired towards the guy's feet with a M4, nearly emptied the clip and he still didn't die.

Loudninja

dragonflys545 said:
Hope you enjoy every minute of it. I envy you!
Thanks I will we have to add each other we dont want a shortage of GAF groups :)

neojubei said:
Me too. I might pick up the strategy guide just to buy it.

Yeah I wouldn't mine getting one for Uncharted 2 not to sue just to have.

Loudninja said:
Thanks I will we have to add each other we dont want a shortage of GAF groups :)

Yeah I wouldn't mine getting one for Uncharted 2 not to sue just to have.

Already did... Just look for fireflys545 i'm playing it right now. I am currently addicted to competitive play:D

Synless

Gold Member
Kagari said:
If they have it, I may drive out to the one by me and see if they do too.
They will have it or God have mercy on them. I'm wasting precious paper and homework writing time to get this game they better have it.

olimpia84

Am I going to miss anything big (story-wise) if I get this without playing the first Uncharted?

I want to play this really bad because I liked the MP mode a lot so that's why I'm giving top priority to this game but I want to make sure I'm not going to miss anything.

Esperado

Hahaha, I ordered it with super saver shipping and it shipped from a facility that's like one hour away. :lol I'll probably get this on release day without paying 5 bucks for release day shipping. Unless I jinxed myself and it goes all the way to California first.

Alex

Depends how it shipped out. If it went that FedEx Smart Post thing they've been using then it could take awhile still. I've heard nothing but horror stories about that service. Looking back at my orders, they used it once for me and they shipped me a package from two hours away, took four days. =/

Magnus

olimpia84 said:
Am I going to miss anything big (story-wise) if I get this without playing the first Uncharted?

I want to play this really bad because I liked the MP mode a lot so that's why I'm giving top priority to this game but I want to make sure I'm not going to miss anything.

I haven't played the first either; I'd say you'll be fine. This game stands on its own for sure.

I'm down for co-op!

PSN ID: Budrickton

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
Not only do I have my copy of Uncharted 2, I got it for free (Sony sent me one)! =O

(SQUEAL)

Diving in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom