• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves | The Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
demolitio said:
I would have liked to trade my revenge attribute code for a golden gun code, but it doesn't seem like that's going to happen so....who wants it?

Sent you a PM about it, if it's not already claimed.

demolitio

DrAndonuts said:
Sent you a PM about it, if it's not already claimed.

Alright, I sent you it.

Anyone still having trouble logging in to naughtydog.com? I still get the PSN authentication error even though every other PSN site works fine. :lol

andymcc

Banned
played the game for 5 1/2 hours after the midnight release last night. needless to say, didn't work today. :lol gonna finish it up now.

youzen

Man, knowing that my copy just arrived at my house... The work day seems like it will never end! I dug the first game, but I thought it had some problems. So I'm glad the second seems to have improved on everything.

Pachimari

I'm still playing the game and I only got this.. oh my God.
This is truly some amazing chapters, now I enjoy the ride fully. =)

My favorite chapter so far:
Chapter 16. Got me thinking of a Shenmue 3 on this generation

Chapter 17. The enemy design remind me of the purple ones in Jak & Daxter / Jak II: Renegade.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Stats are working now...holy shit I'm a beast :lol

http://www.naughtydog.com/stats/index/Wario64

28jwhvq.jpg

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
neojubei said:
These graphics are intense, I don't know if its a cut scene or gameplay,
That's because they do some cutscenes fully realtime too, mostly those I think action cutscenes where there's no dialogue.

What sucks about living in a major city is that when the UPS truck is out for delivery at 6:00 am you still have several hours until it's actually delivered. If for any reason it's not there when I get home I'll go to best buy and buy another copy. so. fucking. excited.

hultrain

Neo Member
NameGenerated said:
So did Amazon just bail on that "treasure map" pre-order bonus? I didn't get jack squat with my game.

Sometimes they don't send you the e-mail with the code or whatever until a few days after release. I know that's what they did with that useless InFamous skin for your Home avatar that I never used.

Someone said in the other thread that the stats include coop death and kills. That isn't true is it?

DevelopmentArrested said:
o0qk3a.jpg

Does this include coop?

I hope not.

I know, my Kill/Death ration is far too important to me.

Magnus

I don't understand what the Kill/Death/Ratio number is supposed to represent. If it's 5.3, surely that doesn't = 5 kills:1 death?

Magnus said:
I don't understand what the Kill/Death/Ratio number is supposed to represent. If it's 5.3, surely that doesn't = 5 kills:1 death?
Yes. Although I remember coop was mistakenly being included in the beta stats so they may still be included.

NameGenerated

Who paid you to grab Dr. Pavel?
hultrain said:
Sometimes they don't send you the e-mail with the code or whatever until a few days after release. I know that's what they did with that useless InFamous skin for your Home avatar that I never used.
Oh it's a digital thing? I thought it was like a legit physical map. Bummer.

Magnus

I think we mean different things when we say kill and death. I'm assuming kill = your number of kills, and death = the number of times you've died.

And in that case, you'd want your number to be much, much higher...no?

Oneself

Damn, this game is awesome. GOTY for sure. I've been playing for 4 hours straight and I can't put the controller down. I've got other things to do today.. I must stop.. I feel like a kid :lol

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
DevelopmentArrested said:
o0qk3a.jpg

Does this include coop?

I dont think so since my longest co-op session was 38 minutes

It's all skill :) Last night was very fun killing new people :lol

If Co-op is included, well it's still a high number, hah. It has to be since I don't even remembering killing 2000+

Magnus said:
I think we mean different things when we say kill and death. I'm assuming kill = your number of kills, and death = the number of times you've died.

And in that case, you'd want your number to be much, much higher...no?
No, we mean the same thing. In coop, yeah you would expect your number to be much higher, but in competitive, it tends to be 1:1 for the average player.

Wario64 said:
I dont think so since my longest co-op session was 38 minutes

It's all skill :) Last night was very fun killing new people :lol

If Co-op is included, well it's still a high number, hah. It has to be since I don't even remembering killing 2000+
it must be coop man ive played 3 dm matches so far.

beast786

Felix Lighter said:
Someone said in the other thread that the stats include coop death and kills. That isn't true is it?

I hope not.

I know, my Kill/Death ration is far too important to me.

yes they do for sure. I havent played MP only co-op and my stats are there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom