• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves | The Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dronde

Neo Member
I'm in the last boss. That boss is making me pulling my hair out. I try like 5 times already. Best Game/movie/Adventure/Whatever you call it thing.

Wario, if u wanna play COOP or MP later after 7:45 hit me up......

squinters

astigmatic
Toys r Us was sold out. Gonna have to try again tomorrow. On one hand I'm happy for the success, but the other half wants to go mug the people who bought it before me.

Oh well, time to preorder games from now on.

zeloe326

Wow. Game is amazing so far. I am having a blast.

4008730137_5514fa0ba6_o.jpg

zeloe326 said:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2654/4008730137_5514fa0ba6_o.jpg[/IM[/QUOTE]
Holy shit, dude. Fucking spoilers. I didn't know that one of the settings in the game took place in an area with a lot of trees.

NYR

Fenderputty said:
Just picked up the game. 4 more hours of labor and I'm off to pop it in. :D
Yep, same, but got 2 more hours. Sitting right next to me. Can't wait to get home!

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
You should link the pic and not post. If I was in a bad mood I would totally be pissed. Needless to say I did not want to see any locations until I get to play this on Thursday since my PS3 is due back then.

dazed808

FFObsessed said:
Where from?

Mine wont dispatch until Thursday... </3

Shopto - 1st time they shipped this early for me.

Don't worry, I'll hold off on the multi till the rest of the GAFe hero kings have gathered

haha just kidding, with my elite skills I'll be at LEAST level 2 by the time you losers join ;)

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Killthee and I had a gold rush game, round 10, 1.4 million points accumulated and he got boot off the game :(

1.4 mil points down the drain.....nooooooo

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
squinters said:
Toys r Us was sold out. Gonna have to try again tomorrow. On one hand I'm happy for the success, but the other half wants to go mug the people who bought it before me.

Oh well, time to preorder games from now on.

Glad I got my copy when I did. Best Buy sold out by early afternoon.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Okay, booting mine up now.

Guy at GameStop told me lots of people bought copies. I was a little surprised. Also, Nate's Theme rocks.

imtehman

Banned
Magnus said:
Trip to the store to grab a copy vs saving $10 to buy it online but risk agonizing wait in the event game is late or doesn't deliver for an extra day (or more). Easy decision in the future guys, come on. :D

what i do is buy both, open up the one at the store and keep the receipt and return the one that you bought online

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
dazed808 said:
Shopto - 1st time they shipped this early for me.

Don't worry, I'll hold off on the multi till the rest of the GAFe hero kings have gathered

haha just kidding, with my elite skills I'll be at LEAST level 2 by the time you losers join ;)
Same here. :D I LOVE SHOPTO!!!!!

Goldrusher

Dax01 said:
Holy shit, dude. Fucking spoilers. I didn't know that one of the settings in the game took place in an area with a lot of trees.
Are you serious?
Take a look at the first page. It's in the banner of the thread. Besides, if you want to avoid spoilers, you shouldn't be in here.

Blu_LED said:
How come my Amazon release day shipping hasn't come yet?
Hey, at least yours shipped. Consider yourself lucky.

My release date delivery order STILL hasn't fucking shipped even though it says the expected delivery date is today. RAAAAGE

I just wanted to say when I was playing the stealth segment at the beginning of the game, I didn't die/get caught once on hard.

I don't get why all the reviewers were complaining about it.

It was awesome.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
How are the graphics so much better? They're massively better. Nate's model is so massively detailed. He has freaking long hairs on the back of his neck. And wrinkles on his forehead. His eyes look almost too real. It's....crazy omg wow

BeeDog

All these impressions are making me giddy as fuck. Too bad I can't anticipate tomorrow (the day I get my copy), since I have a nasty presentation at the uni. :(

I'm about to boot up. Any opinions yet on whether I'd be better off on 720p or 1080p? Don't know which it's optimized for.

Quick edit: Found a reply saying cutscenes are made for 1080p. So I'll try that.

Jim

doktorpeace said:
I'm about to boot up. Any opinions yet on whether I'd be better off on 720p or 1080p? Don't know which it's optimized for.

Quick edit: Found a reply saying cutscenes are made for 1080p. So I'll try that.

It's optimized for 720p. Don't force the game to 1080p, there's really no reason to.

Game arrived as I started getting ready for work. Fuck you FedEx and your bad timing.

I did play a little bit of it. Was so hard to turn off.

zeloe326 said:

[IMG]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2654/4008730137_5514fa0ba6_o.jpg[/IMG]

Yeah, just post the link to this. Not the actual image.

I didn't think I would have to add my spoiler blurb to the OP, but I guess I'll have to.

FOR ANYONE THAT DOESN'T READ THE OP:

SPOILER RULE | When talking about the story, locations, characters, please use the [SPOILER] tag.
Do not post actual images of locations, link to them.
Remember to describe your spoilers too (i.e. Chapter 1
Chloe's ass is nice.
, or Chapter 5 www.yourimagefilehere.com/image)

Not marking spoilers correctly may get you banned.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
KilgoreTrout said:
Yeah, just post the link to this. Not the actual image.

I didn't think I would have to add my spoiler blurb to the OP, but I guess I'll have to.

FOR ANYONE THAT DOESN'T READ THE OP:

SPOILER RULE | When talking about the story, locations, characters, please use the [SPOILER] tag.
Do not post actual images of locations, link to them.
Remember to describe your spoilers too (i.e. Chapter 1
Chloe's ass is nice.
, or Chapter 5 www.yourimagefilehere.com/image)

Not marking spoiler correctly may get you banned.

My images can't really be a spoiler, can it? I just want to show how hawt it is.

-PXG-

It scares me, almost totally creeps me out, how well animated and scripted the cut scenes are. The facial expression are ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom