• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves | The Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh man I could spend hours in cinema mode :lol

23ibd6w.jpg

ejcrpu.jpg

2j1rf5h.jpg

b5g0gi.jpg

SolidusDave, you dont have any picture of when they assassinate by kicking the players back? Thats the first time Ive actually seen the front of when they straggle (or is it breaking their neck) for that killing.

Played again for the first time in long time last night and had a blast! Not sure if I like the new health changes or not. I have missed MP in this game, so I am glad I am back to it!!!

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Wowbagger said:
I'm liking lower health. Wish we got to try it out for more than a couple days, though.

Can I ask what you do like about it? What gameplay elements does it add? From my perspective it advocates camping, makes the sniper unstoppable, and artificially levels the playing field.

No_Style

msdstc said:
Can I ask what you do like about it? What gameplay elements does it add? From my perspective it advocates camping, makes the sniper unstoppable, and artificially levels the playing field.

For Plunder, it advocates teamwork. A single person with Treasure Bearer can no longer run the objective across the field while absorbing clips of ammo.

It also makes certain weapons actually viable. I've seen a person take out two or three people with the minigun thanks to the reduce health whereas before people can roll away without worry.

Dedication Through Light said:
SolidusDave, you dont have any picture of when they assassinate by kicking the players back? Thats the first time Ive actually seen the front of when they straggle (or is it breaking their neck) for that killing.

Yeah its neck-breaking (at least it sounds like it, imo the same if you kill AI enemies from behind) I had both assassination animations in the same match, maybe it's just random?
The kick with the knee into the back was clipping through my victims body so I didn't make a screenshot :lol (btw I really love the free movement + assassination kills in a mp game, so satisfying when you manage to get behind them by climbing because they didn't see you)

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
No_Style said:
For Plunder, it advocates teamwork. A single person with Treasure Bearer can no longer run the objective across the field while absorbing clips of ammo.

It also makes certain weapons actually viable. I've seen a person take out two or three people with the minigun thanks to the reduce health whereas before people can roll away without worry.

I disagree I actually have a video of my cousin shredding people with the GAU before this update. Now it takes one hit from the damn thing.

As for the the thing about plunder, I also disagree, it takes less team work now, because one person camped with a FAL or hell even an AK can take out an entire team, and anybody who gets near the damn treasure is a sitting duck. Before you could pick it up and make a sort of chain to your base tossing, getting to cover and playing D.

Greg

msdstc said:
The reason I like it is that it places more emphasis on the player rather than the team in terms of firefights.

In all of the games I played last night, not one time was a team that was in a group together ('clan') able to push their weight around like they normally do. With the old health system, there was nothing more frustrating than getting the jump on someone only for them to run to their teammates like a bitch for backup.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Greg said:
The reason I like it is that it places more emphasis on the player rather than the team in terms of firefights.

In all of the games I played last night, not one time was a team that was in a group together ('clan') able to push their weight around like they normally do. With the old health system, there was nothing more frustrating than getting the jump on someone only for them to run to their teammates like a bitch for backup.

But that's what team work is about. Besides I disagree with this even still. If you're with a clan they can move in groups, dropping two to camp with Fals and have your other team mates fall behind cover once people come, while the Fals shred anyone who approaches.

Greg

msdstc said:
But that's what team work is about. Besides I disagree with this even still. If you're with a clan they can move in groups, dropping two to camp with Fals and have your other team mates fall behind cover once people come, while the Fals shred anyone who approaches.
Maybe it's because I play solo and a lot of the people on GAF frequently group together, but it felt to even the playing field a bit in terms of giving the team not partied together a better chance... or at least gave certain individuals the chance to make their individual performance have a greater effect on the outcome.

And I'm referring to DM/Elim, not the objective-based games - that's why I suggested they keep the lowered health for elimination only and increase the number of rounds the game lasts.

jax (old)

Banned
plunder is more or less unplayably bad with the new health. Want to stop them? Camp somewhere with a fal and shoot at anyone who tries to grab the treasure. repeat. that or any of the now single kill weapons like pistole/sniper. There are now so many people who don't do plunder, they do kills. The balance between the weapon is completely ruined. What's the use of the shotguns now? The way the game works, you can now take someone with a shotgun out with 4 shots of the pistol so you can run and mash the button and survive.

Ruined our games on the weekend. My "clan" if you can call it, all gave up. The fact that we sort of went back to playing survival mode where it wasnt' borderline stupid is telling.

High possibility of death made all the worst by lag = throw the controller at the screen.

I went from loving MP to really not wanting to play it. It'd be back to the way it was before so I'll be back tonight.

Greg

Jax said:
plunder is more or less unplayably bad with the new health. Want to stop them? Camp somewhere with a fal and shoot at anyone who tries to grab the treasure. repeat. that or any of the now single kill weapons like pistole/sniper. There are now so many people who don't do plunder, they do kills. The balance between the weapon is completely ruined. What's the use of the shotguns now? The way the game works, you can now take someone with a shotgun out with 4 shots of the pistol so you can run and mash the button and survive.

Ruined our games on the weekend. My "clan" if you can call it, all gave up. The fact that we sort of went back to playing survival mode where it wasnt' borderline stupid is telling.

High possibility of death made all the worst by lag = throw the controller at the screen.

I went from loving MP to really not wanting to play it. It'd be back to the way it was before so I'll be back tonight.
It seems to me that most of the people upset by the change are people like yourself that like to run in groups and are used to winning.

I honestly don't think they should keep the health lowered for plunder, but if they ever decided to keep the lowered health for that mode they could simply add an aura around the treasure that boosts your health by a certain percentage - that would both encourage teamwork around the treasure as well as decrease the effectiveness of camping the treasure for a quick kill.

Any tweak to the gameplay that makes camping more prevalent is one I do not want.

This tweak to the health has done that across the board. Before, if you got sniped and killed, it was your own damn fault, because you had time to get to cover before the second shot landed and killed you.

The way it is now, you're dead before you know it. You could even be in cover, and some sniper from behind you kills you with one shot to your lower back. To me, that wasn't what Uncharted multiplayer was about. It was about using cover mixed with run and gunning.

Glad it's going back to normal health and I hope they don't mess with it again.

FTR, I don't play in groups and I liked it better the way it was before.

jax (old)

Banned
Greg said:
It seems to me that most of the people upset by the change are people like yourself that like to run in groups and are used to winning.

I honestly don't think they should keep the health lowered for plunder, but if they ever decided to keep the lowered health for that mode they could simply add an aura around the treasure that boosts your health by a certain percentage - that would both encourage teamwork around the treasure as well as decrease the effectiveness of camping the treasure for a quick kill.

We don't run in groups. What has happened is that the number of people not going for the plunder treasure (which is the whole point of the game) has increased.

Now you finish a match and there are guys with 44--->50+ kills. No captures. They don't even bother to play the game right. I guess that's a strategy but when the treasure stays in the middle because everytime you pick it up, you get killed/grenaded. And then they get killed and grenaded. Loops and loops. Thats now the whole match. Really tedious. The fact that you cannot even use treaure bearer and run... breaks that mode. Run? 2 steps and you're dead. GAME BREAKING

Campers with snipers+Fals. Breaks the game and makes it really unfun.

jax (old)

Banned
Greg said:

If anything, the new damage makes what you just described much worst. We played death match and me and my mate ran together. Everytime we see someone, our tag team AK shots would kill them so fast its not funny.

The fact that boosters like treasure bearer are nullified. The fact that the spawn points are overloaded, the fact that camping is prevalent. That the cover+climbing system is now borked. You used to be able to climb/flee/go behind cover.

Yeah, the new health really works for this game.

It does not

Jax said:
We don't run in groups. What has happened is that the number of people not going for the plunder treasure (which is the whole point of the game) has increased.

Now you finish a match and there are guys with 44--->50+ kills. No captures. They don't even bother to play the game right. I guess that's a strategy but when the treasure stays in the middle because everytime you pick it up, you get killed/grenaded. And then they get killed and grenaded. Loops and loops. Thats now the whole match. Really tedious. The fact that you cannot even use treaure bearer and run... breaks that mode. Run? 2 steps and you're dead. GAME BREAKING

Campers with snipers+Fals. Breaks the game and makes it really unfun.

Exactly. It's become Domination from CoD. Shame.

Greg

Jax said:
If anything, the new damage makes what you just described much worst. We played death match and me and my mate ran together. Everytime we see someone, our tag team AK shots would kill them so fast its not funny.

The fact that boosters like treasure bearer are nullified. The fact that the spawn points are overloaded, the fact that camping is prevalent. That the cover+climbing system is now borked. You used to be able to climb/flee/go behind cover.

Yeah, the new health really works for this game.

It does not
That's what I'm saying - it still encourages team play, but it gives the other person the chance to take down someone from the group if they manage to get the jump.

I'd be interested to see how people felt about the game if it has always been this way though... maybe it's because I've put about equal time into both the normal health and reduced health that I can see the possible benefits (as well as the negatives). Instead of people using cover to get out of a bad situation, the health change forces the cover system to be used to prevent yourself from getting into the situation in the first place.

And I don't play objective-based modes, so how would you feel if they did what I mentioned and gave the person with the treasure (or even an aura around the treasure) a health boost? And do you play elimination by chance? It seems people that play elimination are a different crowd compared to the objective-based games... just wondering if you would be against keeping the lowered health for that mode alone because it seems like the perfect fit.

Since last night I'm getting the following error when trying to play multiplayer, "Error syncing player data". Has anyone got the same problem? Is there a workaround to fix it. Everything works fine from a different account. I can't play MP anymore. This sucks.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Greg said:
Maybe it's because I play solo and a lot of the people on GAF frequently group together, but it felt to even the playing field a bit in terms of giving the team not partied together a better chance... or at least gave certain individuals the chance to make their individual performance have a greater effect on the outcome.

And I'm referring to DM/Elim, not the objective-based games - that's why I suggested they keep the lowered health for elimination only and increase the number of rounds the game lasts.

I hate that term leveling the playing field, why shouldn't the better team win? Why shouldn't the better player win? It's catering to the mainstream, much like COD does. Like I said before, gaming is competitive and maybe I do take it a bit too seriously, but I find that playing a game and getting better at it can be very rewarding. Having a level 5 guy sit across the map and place 2 Fal shots into me (particularly on the Fort) is not something I can really change with the game like this. Before I could recover and go at him 1v1 and the better player wins.

edit- by the way this goes both ways, I'm sure I've taken out a ton of players better than me with this update shooting them in the back and they despise it. Also I tend not to correlate level to skill, obviously ther'es a lot more to factor in, just using it as an example.

Irish

Next weekend, ND should take out the boosters. Now, that would be kickass. Get rid of DtI and even the playing field.

I miss being able to run into a group of three people with my pistol/Micro and survive because I was smarter than them (even when all of them were using DtI). That's gone for the weekend. Now, you get shot up from campers in the back before you get a chance to leave your spawn.

Also, this one AK bullet then punch stuff is ridiculous. CQC used to require some skill.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Greg said:

Once again wrong. I'm not trying to be an asshole. Most of the time I play with one other person in a group. We once in a while will have each others back, but never run in groups, we both have a separate approach to the game.

I'll give you a rough estimate. Since the update, I average probably around a 4-1 KD ratio, The M4 and the fal are unstoppable. I have videos of 3 different games where I got a rampant medal. I don't camp, it's just my approach. I can safely say this update has not hurt me, in fact since the update I've probably doubled my wins, where a ton of times the better higher level team, lost. This is due to campers, and the playing field generally being leveled for anyone.

jax (old)

Banned
Greg said:
That's what I'm saying - it still encourages team play, but it gives the other person the chance to take down someone from the group if they manage to get the jump.

I'd be interested to see how people felt about the game if it has always been this way though... maybe it's because I've put about equal time into both the normal health and reduced health that I can see the possible benefits (as well as the negatives). Instead of people using cover to get out of a bad situation, the health change forces the cover system to be used to prevent yourself from getting into the situation in the first place.

And I don't play objective-based modes, so how would you feel if they did what I mentioned and gave the person with the treasure (or even an aura around the treasure) a health boost? And do you play elimination by chance? It seems people that play elimination are a different crowd compared to the objective-based games... just wondering if you would be against keeping the lowered health for that mode alone because it seems like the perfect fit.

when the particular booster like treasure bearer is nullified for a game mode like plunder, its broken. Most of the time, you die when you pick the damn thing up because damage > animation time to pick the thing up. That plus you can't run with it.

Note: I'm only talking plunder as its my favourite game mode. Its the game with the most "co-op" qualities ... and its been ruined.

I HOPE ND DON'T BRING IT BACK. If it does, it should be a seperate mode because its horrible,

agaru

Irish said:
Next weekend, ND should take out the boosters. Now, that would be kickass.
I like this idea! Please do it, ND. Please.

And yeah, I've come to a conclusion that this lowered health ruins several awesome aspects of the MP. Voted for 'Didn't like it'.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Greg said:

If you're the better player, you should be able to take them out regardless of the situation. If I have somebody spawn behind me and start shooting I'd like to be able to get to cover and regroup, not get shot for 2 seconds and go down. What it comes down to for me, is that this game was the most balanced game I'd played this gen since resistance before this update.(the grenades being a bit much) After the update it has become a camp/spam fest.

Greg

msdstc said:
I hate that term leveling the playing field, why shouldn't the better team win? Why shouldn't the better player win? It's catering to the mainstream, much like COD does. Like I said before, gaming is competitive and maybe I do take it a bit too seriously, but I find that playing a game and getting better at it can be very rewarding. Having a level 5 guy sit across the map and place 2 Fal shots into me (particularly on the Fort) is not something I can really change with the game like this. Before I could recover and go at him 1v1 and the better player wins.

edit- by the way this goes both ways, I'm sure I've taken out a ton of players better than me with this update shooting them in the back and they despise it. Also I tend not to correlate level to skill, obviously ther'es a lot more to factor in, just using it as an example.
I don't quite follow... the more leveled the playing field the more your individual skills have the ability to come through. Obviously a skilled team working together should still get the win, and from my experience with the health change they still do, but I'm talking about the better player being able to win in a 1v1 fight instead of them scurrying off for more health/group protection.

A lot of the people are playing the game like they have since the beta, and the health change doesn't allow that. If you have less health and you know how susceptible you are to certain attacks, then you have to adjust your strategy accordingly. I've said a bunch of times that it obviously needs individual tweaks for each mode (if they ever kept it), but the game isn't broken (once again, strictly speaking about DM/Elim)... you just have to play it differently than you're used to.

msdstc said:
Once again wrong. I'm not trying to be an asshole. Most of the time I play with one other person in a group. We once in a while will have each others back, but never run in groups, we both have a separate approach to the game.

I'll give you a rough estimate. Since the update, I average probably around a 4-1 KD ratio, The M4 and the fal are unstoppable. I have videos of 3 different games where I got a rampant medal. I don't camp, it's just my approach. I can safely say this update has not hurt me, in fact since the update I've probably doubled my wins, where a ton of times the better higher level team, lost. This is due to campers, and the playing field generally being leveled for anyone.
Oh, I take no offense to any of this... I enjoy the game, so I enjoy the discussion.

I feel that the lowered health definitely has its place in the game, just not in the objective-based games unless they feel like tweaking the game modes individually - that's why I want it to replace the current elimination.

msdstc said:
If you're the better player, you should be able to take them out regardless of the situation. If I have somebody spawn behind me and start shooting I'd like to be able to get to cover and regroup, not get shot for 2 seconds and go down. What it comes down to for me, is that this game was the most balanced game I'd played this gen since resistance before this update.(the grenades being a bit much) After the update it has become a camp/spam fest.
Then take your own advice and adapt your strategy to deal with the health change. Like I said, use the cover to prevent yourself from allowing someone to spawn behind you instead of using cover as a last resort before death.

The one reason I feel it doesn't work is the random spawns (which is why it would be perfect for elimination), so you really have to keep a mental tally of where your teammates are in relation to the spawn points so that you know where the enemies should be spawning.

Massa

Loved the new health system, it actually made weapons like the FAL and pistols useful, and the shotgun was not nearly as overpowered.

I know they're not keeping the new setting but I hope they don't just go back to the old.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Greg said:
I don't quite follow... the more leveled the playing field the more your individual skills have the ability to come through. Obviously a skilled team working together should still get the win, and from my experience with the health change they still do, but I'm talking about the better player being able to win in a 1v1 fight instead of them scurrying off for more health/group protection.

A lot of the people are playing the game like they have since the beta, and the health change doesn't allow that. If you have less health and you know how susceptible you are to certain attacks, then you have to adjust your strategy accordingly. I've said a bunch of times that it obviously needs individual tweaks for each mode (if they ever kept it), but the game isn't broken (once again, strictly speaking about DM/Elim)... you just have to play it differently than you're used to.

Oh, I take no offense to any of this... I enjoy the game, so I enjoy the discussion.

I feel that the lowered health definitely has its place in the game, just not in the objective-based games unless they feel like tweaking the game modes individually - that's why I want it to replace the current elimination.

Then take your own advice and adapt your strategy to deal with the health change. Like I said, use the cover to prevent yourself from allowing someone to spawn behind you instead of using cover as a last resort before death.

The one reason I feel it doesn't work is the random spawns (which is why it would be perfect for elimination), so you really have to keep a mental tally of where your teammates are in relation to the spawn points so that you know where the enemies should be spawning.

To the first bolded part. A leveled playing field allows for anyone of any skill level to have a chance. Call of duties one hit kills or Counter strikes deathmatch come to mind. If somebody spawns behind me they can easy take me out with a few shots.

To the second, I have adapted. I play smart, which is why like I said I still have a very good ratio, my overall is at 2.5, and during this weekend I've gotten 3 rampant medals. That being said you can't adapt to 2 things this update brings. 1 like I said spawns BEHIND YOU. You die way too fast for it, and 2 camping. Try the fort. I had a plunder where the other team lost, but in KD destroyed us. This is because they never left the damn base with the FAL, or vantage points in general not just the base. The game literally ran out of time, getting the treasure was impossible, but somehow we managed 1 or 2 captures.

And finally to the final point. If somebody spawns behind you it's not a matter of strategy, 99% of the time unless the person really screws up there is no time to get to cover. There is no strategy to counter act that. I do watch my back at all times, but it doesn't always work.

Oh and one last comment. I don't think the spawns are "random" for instance. If you're team has the treasure in your base, your spawns will be further away, while the other teams will spawn in your base. This works vice versa, I think in order to give the other team a shot at defending and recovering.

agaru

Massa said:
Loved the new health system, it actually made weapons like the FAL and pistols useful, and the shotgun was not nearly as overpowered.

I know they're not keeping the new setting but I hope they don't just go back to the old.
I think the FAL is too powerful with the lowered health. It works now perfectly in close-range combat just as the M4 or AK since you only need 2 quick bursts to kill an enemy. With its very high long-range accuracy, the FAL should never be a close-range weapon.

mr_nothin

Banned
The Fort's spawn system is soooo predictable. At the beginning of the round, after everybody has their FAL fest and a few ppl are dead. Look towards that high spot (that you can climb) that's right beside your spawn and if nobody's there then someone on the opposite team WILL spawn there...every time. I usually get 3+ long range kills then turn to that spot for another free kill. I can predict the spawn points on Fort and Sanc pretty accurately now.

Also, there's been so many times where I've killed a person and then I know he's going to spawn right around the corner and so I take him out again and then it happens again. I sometimes kill ppl 3 times, in a row, like that.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
God dammit. You are virtually guaranteed one dumbass in every co-op game. I'm never going to beat survival mode.

msdstc said:

Compared to previously where rushing up to people with melee and shotguns was king. It basically just gave ranged weapons more use instead of the game suffering what happened to Gears of War 1 where all fights just broke into close combat cluster fucks.

DuckRacer

Chiming in to day that I like the new health system. I can think of a few reasons why I prefer the old system (if you come under fire you aren't instantly screwed), but on the same token nothing was worse than putting half an AK-47 clip into someone and them slipping away. TDM player here too btw, don't know how it affects Plunder.

BattleMonkey said:
Compared to previously where rushing up to people with melee and shotguns was king. It basically just gave ranged weapons more use instead of the game suffering what happened to Gears of War 1 where all fights just broke into close combat cluster fucks.

The logical solution to that is to make weapons like the shotgun more weak not to screw with the entire health system.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Massa said:
The FAL was useful before provided it was in the right hands and the shotgun has become useless.

Speaking as a Deathmatch player, the only benefit I see is there is far less nade spam going on.
fortified_concept said:
The logical solution to that is to make weapons like the shotgun more weak not to screw with the entire health system.
The shotgun shouldn't be weaker because it's a shotgun. The autoaim does need to be toned down though.

Parts

Yo, does anyone here know how the hell to beat Angry Train Dude on Crushing? I'm considering trying to rip the game on to my PC, learning how to code and reprogramming the game to make him easier at this point. Any help would be appreciated.

I wonder what kind of DLC we are going to get in the future. New boosters? New skins? New maps? I wonder. For something new, I was thinking about mines, but the maps are small that mines probably be very annoying. For boosters, maybe they could tweak the current ones, and maybe add some new ones perhaps. For skins, I was thinking of the
yeti
in the game, but that would give away a major thing in the story. Would be cool to see some people running around like that, though, haha. Having that
blue ball like weapon the blue creatures use in Shambala
would be also pretty neat. With new maps, I would love to see a mix of both ones from Uncharted 2, and remakes from Uncharted. From the first Uncharted, I would like to see a map based off the area where you first find the
German U-Boat
. From Uncharted 2, maybe the rooftops of the buildings when you first have to go up against a
helicopter
. Maybe like for Co-Op Arena, if it could be done, like have 10 floors of the
Shangri-La Hotel
, and each floor would be a round.

lastinline said:
. With new maps, I would love to see a mix of both ones from Uncharted 2, and remakes from Uncharted. From the first Uncharted, I would like to see a map based off the area where you first find the
German U-Boat
. From Uncharted 2, maybe the rooftops of the buildings when you first have to go up against a
helicopter
. Maybe like for Co-Op Arena, if it could be done, like have 10 floors of the
Shangri-La Hotel
, and each floor would be a round.

For Maps they have possible choices from Uncharted 2 like
-The Railyard
-The Ice Village
-The Museum
-The Jungle (based on the first game)

I would be interested in that museum one, or even the rooftops of it.

Alrighty, so plunder gets annoying when a team is at 1-4 and they clearly take the treasure put it by their treasure chest and then just go out and starting racking up kills (or so they think.). For only 50$ a kill, there is just no benefit to doing this I feel and running out that clock. 20 minutes for a match is a long time and I just dont have that much time to waste to get cheap dollar amounts.

jax (old)

Banned
Chamber said:
God dammit. You are virtually guaranteed one dumbass in every co-op game. I'm never going to beat survival mode.

Ill play with you if you want. huntertenK. Me + You, and we'll be guaranteed to beat the co-op game. I also have a headset. so add me if you want.

cheerio

I forgot to add something to my earlier post. Today, I saw someone on my team in Deathmatch just stand by the spawn of the Hammer in Sanctuary almost half of the round. Seriously, the person just waited there for it to respawn again. The person would die, go back, and wait. They seriously need to make that weapon spawn at different places, seriously. The pistole and the shotgun need to be nerfed as well. Well, maybe if they lessen the amount of ammo in there, and fix the auto-aim of them maybe they will be easier to deal with. Nothing makes me feel more annoyed then when there is just one person always killing me in a round with just a shotgun.

jax (old)

Banned
Alrighty, so plunder gets annoying when a team is at 1-4 and they clearly take the treasure put it by their treasure chest and then just go out and starting racking up kills (or so they think.). For only 50$ a kill, there is just no benefit to doing this I feel and running out that clock. 20 minutes for a match is a long time and I just dont have that much time to waste to get cheap dollar amounts.

it might be $50 a kill (is it?) but once you start getting medals like double down, bbq, spray and pray, triple threat, etc... it does rack up. Even if you get farmed, and you know, just focus on getting kills on you can get up to 20k easy. With a deposit booster on, you can rack up a bit of coin.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Chamber said:

If you wanna join up with me and my buddy we can work right on through that.

edit- speaking of which, how do you guys meet up in uncharted? Could I possibly hop on with you guys tomorrow?

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
the only thing good about the new health is you can make tons of money. If they wanted this to be noob friendly, they did not succeed. I can completely own the shit out of the noobs way more than before.

Kittonwy

Banned

I don't care all that much for farming kills but some people do it and I have no problem with it.
Indifferent2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom