• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves | The Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desiato

Kittonwy said:
Cool, whoz startin gaf clan?
angry.gif
Let me in!!:lol

Fersis said:
Uncharted 2 new update today

* Added Version number to game menu – should display 1.03 after this update
* Added Clan Tags – all players can now add a custom four letter Clan Tag in the Profile Menu (square) to display on-screen before their PSN ID
* Load times have been decreased significantly
* Added “Rematch” functionality
* Adjusted some Boosters for balance
* Addressed issue with Player’s Met screen in game menu and XMB displaying incorrectly
* Addressed issue with Double Cash not doubling medal cash rewards

ND support is outstanding.
See you tonight guys!

HOLY SHIT is this fucking REAL!?

GAF CLAN EMERGES FROM THE DEEEP!!!

ND you inglorious bastards :p. Now all you need to do is fix that glitch shit and Im a happy monster.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Loudninja said:
:(

Im not competitive at all, but its fun to play with GAF friends.

That loading time thing is amazing, the guys and gals at ND keep cleaning and optimizing code. MAD. PROPS.

Uh ... yeah, I know we're all really excited to throw some letters in front of our name, but how about the "Adjusted some Boosters for balance"? Any more details on that perhaps? Might be mildly important.

Loudninja

Fersis said:
:(

Im not competitive at all, but its fun to play with GAF friends.

That loading time thing is amazing, the guys and gals at ND keep cleaning and optimizing code. MAD. PROPS.

Yeah I have to agree,I also like the rematch option they added. :D

Clan Tags is an addition we’ve been working for a while on. While it’s not full Clan support, we wanted to be sure that everybody can fly their Clan colors within UNCHARTED 2 multiplayer. Support for this is available to all players from the very beginning and can be edited within the player Profile menu – the same place where you choose your boosters.

Remember guys its not full clan support but its better than nothing.

agaru

Fersis said:
* Added Clan Tags – all players can now add a custom four letter Clan Tag in the Profile Menu (square) to display on-screen before their PSN ID
* Addressed issue with Player’s Met screen in game menu and XMB displaying incorrectly
* Addressed issue with Double Cash not doubling medal cash rewar
I LOVE you, Naughty Dog. :D

[GAF] WILL dominate. Arne, any details you can give us on the "adjusted boosters" tweak?

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Crazy how 4 letters can add so much to the game community. :lol

tzare

great news!

I always play alone but it is nice to see support. I guess this is the 'avanzadilla' for upcoming DLC, i hope it is next week :)

ND is on fire with supporting this game. They really are giving MP in this game a fair shot at having a nice long life. Props to them. More studios should follow what they do.

Great update.

Avatar can wait, I'll be taking my 43 up the chain.

Time to add GAF.

*Added Version number to game menu – should display 1.03 after this update

At last. I can add some of these cats I play with.

Really curious to see what the adjustments are to the Boosters.

Fersis said:
Uncharted 2 new update today

ND support is outstanding.
See you tonight guys!

HELLS YEAH. Hopefully it does something about DTI and FF balance.

I'm gonna be playing so much this weekend.

<3 Naughty Dog.

k0ji-wd said:
Down The Irons now features Auto Lock and shoot functionality :D

That's not funny. DTI killed my baby.

The Jer

My game has been stuck in the initial "loading" screen since the update. I tried deleting the game data and re-downloading it, but i'm still having the same problem.

anyone else?

The Jer said:
My game has been stuck in the initial "loading" screen since the update. I tried deleting the game data and re-downloading it, but i'm still having the same problem.

anyone else?
I don't have that problem anymore ...here is what I did.

Walked down to gamestop, traded it in for Warhawk.

mr_nothin

Banned
OMG. Boosters balanced :O
REMATCH Option
Clan Tags !?!?!
:O :O

As soon as I'm away from my PS3 too :(
Somebody make sure to add me!

EDIT:
k0ji-wd said:
Down The Irons now features Auto Lock and shoot functionality :D
wtf?
What's this bs? They made it MORE effective?

Actually, it sounds like sarcasm.....it has to be sarcasm....just has to.

Kittonwy

Banned
mr_nothin said:
OMG. Boosters balanced :O
REMATCH Option
Clan Tags !?!?!
:O :O

As soon as I'm away from my PS3 too :(
Somebody make sure to add me!

It's just a tag you add yourself, you don't have to be invited into the clan or anything like that, I don't see any clan function associated with this.

AniHawk

Well apparently there's this whole process when it comes to renting games at Blockbuster now so it looks like I won't be playing U2 any time soon. They had one copy left and everything.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Naughty gods. I hope they add actual an actual clan "join party" feature.

plz add "Only matchup with this difficulty level in co-op" option. thx.

snack

I haven't touched this game since launch week. MW2 and school are to blame! I still wanna buy that Donut Drake costume. Damnnnn.

snack said:
I haven't touched this game since launch week. MW2 and school are to blame! I still wanna buy that Donut Drake costume. Damnnnn.

Funny how MW2 constantly drives me BACK to Uncharted 2 because of its constant brokenness (constantly), but let's not get off topic here.

Hyped to test this update tonight. Booster Balancing, and Rematch sound great.

Irish

KilgoreTrout said:
GG mgviperman, Kittonwy, agaru and Jeramii.

Damn DCs again...

The fuck? That bastard will quit playing his Xbox to play with you? YOU'RE GOING DOWN VIPERMAN!!!

RikyFree said:
So what is our clan tag? GAF or GAFE?

You're not European, you're just Hooked On Phonics. :p (I think.)

Irish said:
The fuck? That bastard will quit playing his Xbox to play with you? YOU'RE GOING DOWN VIPERMAN!!!

You're not European, you're just Hooked On Phonics. :p (I think.)
Heh, I was on last night and NONE of you bastards were on except Jeramii. I'll be back on later tonight tho :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom