• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves | The Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gyrian

Just encountered my first 'invisible' opponent in a Plunder game. Really discouraging. -_-.

I wanted to post some pictures of it, but this glitch breaks the recorded cinema.
Once activated, you can't follow the cheater's perspective anymore (black screen).
You can still see kills coming from nowhere through other player's eyes, though.

Cheater's name was UnluckyNumber, FYI.

I've protected the file if you'd like a copy, Arne.

ARGH this game is pissing me off.

It links up and starts loading the map and never finishes.
Way after it should have loaded I leave the room and come back 2 minutes later and it's still loading, I reset the PS3. Reload the game and the next game I join loads without a hitch, played pistols and grenades DM for 10 minutes, and then it freezes again on the next chain reaction trainwreck map load. I waited a long time and knew the match was never going to start before quitting out with the PS button. Load the game again and log into MP and get the message it noticed "I didn't finish my last match" and it's docking me a level and stealing $40,000.

The match never started because the server or game glitched out. I've never seen it happen before, and it happened twice today.

I think it's going on the block.

Rikyfree

Sorry I wasn't on tonight guys, had to do my Christmas shopping for the family and I'm tired from running around all day long. Hope you all had fun.

So, yeah, the days after the patch, I've been noticing it load quicker into maps. I'm loving that. I also see that there was no DLC for Uncharted 2 on the PSN today. I'm guessing if there will be any for Christmas, it's going to be in a patch like The Fort was.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
I forgot to comment on the update the game had. The loading times are a god send. They're 100x better than what it was previously. The matches load up QUICKLY and don't take forever to start. I also like the replay function....especially in co-op because NOW people actually stay because before this update, people would just leave because it would take forever to party up. I really like it. Hope there's more updates that improve these type of things. I think it's awesome.

Played a match of plunder on lost city, our team is ahead 3-2 with only 5 minutes left, and I get a connection error, booted and "I see you didn't finish your last game" $40,000 penalty again!

Unfucking believable. I've had it. I'm selling this game.
Fix your broken shit ND.

Jaroof

Awesome, awesome games tonight Gyrian, MGViperman, Broken, CJ, CrushDance, and Kitton.

We had some pretty epic plunder matches

jorma

is now taking requests
So for the crushing trophy, is it possible to do it chapter by chapter in any order, or do i need to start with new game and go from there?

ZeroRay

jorma said:
So for the crushing trophy, is it possible to do it chapter by chapter in any order, or do i need to start with new game and go from there?

IIRC you can do it in any order as long as you save Chapter 26 for last.

Kittonwy

Banned
Jaroof said:
Awesome, awesome games tonight Gyrian, MGViperman, Broken, CJ, CrushDance, and Kitton.

GG last night.

It r my birfday.
Indifferent2.gif

Gyrian

Jaroof said:

They were; that, and the hunt for the ninja medal. :D

Nice to see a team so well focused. They didn't even waste time doing the usual dances over your dead body when getting kills. To us, it felt like they were everywhere. Never more than 5 seconds of rest. I wonder what it was like from their perspective.

P.S. happy birfday to you, Kitton!

Lince

Banned
Kittonwy said:
It r my birfday.
Indifferent2.gif

happy birthday kitton, hope I can catch you online tonight and play some games with you (oh I just remembered you deleted me from your friends list) now seriously, enjoy your day.

Kittonwy

Banned
Lince said:
happy birthday kitton, hope I can catch you online tonight and play some games with you (oh I just remembered you deleted me from your friends list) now seriously, enjoy your day.

I didn't delete u, u were never added to my list. I haz one spot right now, plz apply.
Indifferent2.gif

Irish

Lince would never delete me because I are the best.

Great Games last night guys. I have to say though, it pained me watching all 5 of you on my friends list joined up. :p

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I'm a little upset that it's a 2x cash weekend. I haven't played U2 in a couple of weeks and would've loved to play when the 2x cash actually worked but I'll be busy every day except Sunday and I'll probably sleep in that day and miss it.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
My goal is to get to level 51 by the end of double cash weekend, then I can start with the negative boosters.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
mr_nothin said:
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2652/4209920312_dff36542b2.jpg[IMG]
[url]http://blog.us.playstation.com/2009/12/deck-the-halls-with-uncharted-2-double-cash/[/url][/QUOTE]
So no new map or mode..... ;_;

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Jax said:
I am quite upset that my ps3 is dead over this double cash weekend. Well, I plan to buy a new one during our boxing day sales. ... :p
And my U2 bluray is broken... we are 'Uncharted2less'. Life sucks.

jax (old)

Banned
Fersis said:
Well I'm out Now to do some Xmas shopping and I do have a credit card... ;s need patio furniture more than anything else though

I'm missing my baby...

Gyrian

Jax said:
I am quite upset that my ps3 is dead over this double cash weekend. Well, I plan to buy a new one during our boxing day sales. ... :p

Fersis said:

Sorry to see you two missing it, now that we're finally getting a full double cash weekend. ;_;

FFObsessed said:
Is the double cash for co-op as well as competitive?

I'm fairly certain it works with Survival & Gold Rush, at the very least.

4209920312_dff36542b2.jpg

Looks like what I figured it would be. Question is, only Nate, or the entire cast?
Merry Christmas, Naughty Dog! Thanks for the presents. :D

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
FFObsessed said:
Is the double cash for co-op as well as competitive?
If its anything like the last ones, you'll get double cash in co-op as well. Hopefully they fixed the co-op bug (the stats screen would double the $25k kill cap to $50k, but it would only payout $25k).

Gyrian said:
Looks like what I figured it would be. Question is, only Nate, or the entire cast?
Merry Christmas, Naughty Dog! Thanks for the presents. :D
Arne said:
Oh, and our characters have gotten into the spirit of the season to celebrate the occasion!
:D

Killthee said:
So no new map or mode..... ;_;
Looks like that's a no. I guess the Christmas DLC that was talked about are the Santa and festive hats, although that really isn't DLC since it goes away on the 27th anyways. Oh well, at least there's Double Cash, and finally Double Cash for medals that might actually work.

Razor210 said:
Turns out i got this game as an early christmas present.
Wow, awesome. :) You are going to enjoy it. Definitely a great Christmas present, indeed.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
I finally have been able to play online. Holy crap I love it. I played the beta over the summer but haven't been able to play since the game came out. It's fantastic. I'll be playing a ton so feel free to add me. PSN: RoboPlato

I'd also like to try co-op at some point since matchmaking is useless for that.

Aeonin

Just had some games with Gyrian and a couple other GAFers. Pretty competitive. My PSN is: michealbach

Gots to do that again sometime.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Can we get a comprehensive list of cheaters going? Blacklist them or something? ' I keep getting destroyed by people hidden in the walls, and I'm sick of them just getting away with it.

Newest guys name is Lesther99.'

edit- sent me a message asking me how it felt to be owned by the "glitch king" and then proceeded to say a bunch of other vulgar and ridiculous things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom