• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves | The Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TripOpt55

So, I still never got my Comic Bundle/skin voucher. It kind of irks me. I did everything I was supposed to. Bought all the episodes before April 1st and set my account to allow stuff from Sony or whatever. I left comments about it on ND's blog. I emailed them. It just feels lame that I didn't get it. I guess I'll try emailing Sony. That's sort of my last resort I guess. Sorry, I guess I just wanted to vent in here.

arne

TripOpt55 said:
So, I still never got my Comic Bundle/skin voucher. It kind of irks me. I did everything I was supposed to. Bought all the episodes before April 1st and set my account to allow stuff from Sony or whatever. I left comments about it on ND's blog. I emailed them. It just feels lame that I didn't get it. I guess I'll try emailing Sony. That's sort of my last resort I guess. Sorry, I guess I just wanted to vent in here.

Sony is going to be your best bet since the PSN folks were the ones that handled all of that.

Let us/me know how it turns out.

http://twitter.com/Naughty_Dog/status/13157280139

NeoLeech.png

TripOpt55

arne said:
Sony is going to be your best bet since the PSN folks were the ones that handled all of that.

Let us/me know how it turns out.
Oh okay, thanks. Yeah, I didn't really know where to turn. I'll try emailing them soon. Hopefully it will work. I'll let you know what happens.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
TripOpt55 said:

Check your Download History, they're giving it out through that now IIRC.

arne said:
I know one of the title updates had a provision to correct the tie decision in elimination.

But did you guys fix anything about double-elimination double-win decision? I had a game earlier today where both of the remaining players 'naded the other at the same time and it went to the heros (instead of us, the early round winners). It was kinda WTF.

I really hate how "tie games" (had one of those earlier as well) doesn't count toward the elimination achievement. I really want to get the hell out of this mode.

And no one plays co-op objective anymore. And if they do it's all stupid easy. I only got a random matchmaker earlier this morning for one round in Crushing. *siiiiiigh*

Matchmaking is still stupid. :(

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
29dzqfc.png

It says I use Chloe the most...wtf? :lol

Edit:

I tried the other site. Funny how some stats change:

StardustSpeedway.png

arne

For the two stats cards, they all don't use a direct feed into our stats instead we (kind of) look the other way and let them scrape the stats from the website.

The differences you'll see are because of:
- how often the stats cards scrape our site and update your stats

- we have a few stats servers to balance website calls and we keep seeing them go out of sync a little, so it depends on which refresh of the stats page on our site you get to see if you get the most up to date server info or not

Although we're looking into that Doughnut Lazarevic showing up as a hero -- it's weird because in our backend, you're showing up with an invalid value for a character -- so it's possible that either we have an issue with our how values line up to text strings or we're displaying the closest string to the value you have. Something like that. We're looking into it.

Yeef

Yeef.png

ennnnncoming...

Viper has the same number of loses as me. If you connect the dots anytime I play with him we lose and he's been sabotaging me this whole time! >:O

Yeef

alr1ghtstart said:
wtf is best score?
highest score you've got in a game. It should be 250 for everyone that's won a match of Turf War which makes it kind of pointless. It should be captures in the 'zone' modes rather than actual score, as far as I'm concerned.

TripOpt55

Dedication Through Light said:
How do I have so many kills and deaths compared to some of you all? in the 50's. I dont understand, they should essentially be presumably equivalently in the same range.
Maybe others play more co-op modes than you do. Just a guess.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Dedication Through Light said:
How do I have so many kills and deaths compared to some of you all? in the 50's. I dont understand, they should essentially be presumably equivalently in the same range.

I have 12865 kills/10752 deaths and am level 56. Just depends on how efficient/how much money you make per match.

Oh coolies. Mine...

The skins are wrong. I use Wetsuit Drake and the Dead Explorer. My boosters are Glass Jaw and Sure Foot. :) I also wish my sackboy avatar would show up too, instead of the skull which I haven't used in a while. Before anyone says it too, yeah I have no life. xD

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
TripOpt55 said:
Maybe others play more co-op modes than you do. Just a guess.
Yep, that's probably why mine is so low. I hardly play deathmatch games. What I do like to play other than co-op is Plunder matches. Those are always fun since I'm not that much of a deathmatch person.

Also, Dedication Through Light, the reason you might have a higher kills/deaths is because you've played the most matches out of all of us!

For some reason, yours won't load up for me lastinline. NVM. It just did. OMG. WOW. So much money!!!

Rewrite said:
Also, Dedication Through Light, the reason you might have a higher kills/deaths is because you've played the most matches out of all of us!

For some reason, yours won't load up for me lastinline. NVM. It just did. OMG. WOW. So much money!!!

Wow, Wowbagger seems to be the only one with higher matches than I, now that you mention it, lol. (hes double mine, it seems). I strive to be like him!

jett

D-Member
I miss GAF matches...tonight the peeps were only interested in getting that garbage protectorate trophy. :/ Enough with your bullshit MP trophies ND, thanks.

Levi

Banned
jett said:
I miss GAF matches...tonight the peeps were only interested in getting that garbage protectorate trophy. :/ Enough with your bullshit MP trophies ND, thanks.

I don't farm trophies, so feel free to invite me whenev. I'm happy to get a trophy, but I'm not going to radically change my playstyle to get one, nor am I going to stop trying to win so I can get some dumb medal that's nearly impossible to get with normal play.

Darkatomz

These cards have been around for a while. My latest one...
Darkatomz.png

My K/D has fallen a bit since 1.05, and I don't even use the FAL or DTI anymore.

Here, nothing special; I got robbed of three levels because I accidentaly left my Ps3 on for like three hours while I was playing online, so my level should be slightly higher.

Boo_Wilbury.png

Also, why is my wins/losses ratio so shitty?
I must be the unluckiest Uncharted player ever, when it comes to teams:p

Facism

jett said:

Could of played with us a few nights back. A few wanted to the protectorate trophy but in the end everyone played properly.

Live_Feed.png

CozMick

Banned
Throwing mine into the mix

CozMick.png

My DTI shame,

Although I don't use it anymore, Invalid ftw.

These stats are playing with 99.99999% randoms.

Darkatomz

Alright, so I played a few hours today on my own, and I think I'm starting to get a better feel for the newer maps (although I still hate Flooded Ruins). Also, I actually bumped up my sensitivity one more notch, and I feel like I'm doing a little better than before. Still don't like the multiplayer nearly as much as I used to, but it seems that in all of the online games I'm currently playing I've lost talent in due to game changes or a big break, so everything I play seems harder these days.

I do have one complaint about the Highrise map though. The Sniper that spawns on top of the water tower? Yeah. THAT LADDER NEEDS TO BE FIXED SO BAD... More than half the time when I try to jump and grab onto it, I simply step up onto the little concrete platform that it stands on and don't even grab the ladder.

acevans2

It's probably already been discussed, but I just got back into playing this and I noticed that a map of Africa displays and quickly transitions into Sully's picture for the Multiplayer welcome message.

Is there anything to that other than "Hey, Uncharted 3 is going to be in Africa!"?

CozMick

Banned
Has Naughty Dog confirmed or denied any future dlc?

I hope to god the siege dlc wasn't the last.

And when I say "dlc" I mean maps/gamemodes not those shitty skins..........

although I bought every skin pack
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom