• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 3 |OT| All Developers Dream, But Not Equally

Y2Kev said:
Arne: early copy or perm

Nao
Kagari said:

F0qhA.gif

daoster

If anybody's been snagging early copies in SoCal...

lemme know! I have mine pre-ordered, but the excitement is just so great, I can't STAND IT.

Shadow780

The
Sphere
puzzle, what am I matching?
Land mass or ocean? I can't seem to find the right angle

Also,
Kitty got wet 2.0!

Cruzader

Banned
RoboPlato said:
I came in briefly to ask about difficulty and I got my answer. I thought Uncharted 2 was too easy on Normal so I'm going to start this one on Hard. This will be the first game I haven't started on Normal.
Hmm maybe ill do the same.

I normally beat it on normal. Then go through hard mode to unlock crushing while getting the treasures, all of them. My 3rd and final playthrough is to beat Crushing. Anyone thinks this is sorta lame?lol. I mean it took me 2 years, yes 2 years to do this as once I beat it once, I take a break from it for a while.

I get alot out of these games and its kind of a ritual I do for them. Sadly this maybe the last time this gen I do it. No other game has a similar flow for me.

Cruzader said:
Hmm maybe ill do the same.

I normally beat it on normal. Then go through hard mode to unlock crushing while getting the treasures, all of them. My 3rd and final playthrough is to beat Crushing. Anyone thinks this is sorta lame?lol. I mean it took me 2 years, yes 2 years to do this as once I beat it once, I take a break from it for a while.

I get alot out of these games and its kind of a ritual I do for them. Sadly this maybe the last time this gen I do it. No other game has a similar flow for me.
I think this time you won't need to play it in hard mode to unlock crushing.

Play it in normal, skip hard and go straight into crushing.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Shadow780 said:
The
Sphere
puzzle, what am I matching?
Land mass or ocean? I can't seem to find the right angle

Also,
Kitty got wet 2.0!
Its
land use both analog sticks the sphere is upside down

Cruzader

Banned
pharmboy044 said:
I think this time you won't need to play it in hard mode to unlock crushing.

Play it in normal, skip hard and go straight into crushing.
Cool. The reason I don't play hard first is because sometimes the difficulty could ramp up or you get less hit points and would screw certain sections if you keep dying. I like to play on normal so everything plays like it should.

Shadow780

Gotta call it a night, hopefully have the will to go to work tomorrow for half a day at least.

sogood.

I especially like the lightness of gunfights so far.

ANY news regarding when the Subway winners should expect their copies? I mean surely they don't think that most people who actually played their contest enough to win (even though more than a few people lucked out and won it right off the bat) would want to wait 2 months on their copy after the game has been released.

Yamibito

brandonh83 said:
ANY news regarding when the Subway winners should expect their copies? I mean surely they don't think that most people who actually played their contest enough to win (even though more than a few people lucked out and won it right off the bat) would want to wait 2 months on their copy after the game has been released.
I may be wrong but I think someone in this thread already got their subway copy (not sure though).

Yamibito

AgentChris said:
Better than Mark Wahlberg. I want Jensen Ackles as Drake in the movie.
I was literally thinking this the other week, he's got that really cheesy wise-cracking quality to him in Supernatural that's really similar to Drake.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I'm loving the dialogue in this game. I'm finding it funnier this time.

Favorite one liner I've heard so far "
Two down, shitloads more to go
"

Not really a spoiler but ya never know

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Im on chapter 12 right now, the game started getting really good around chapter 8, then the game started exceeding U2 levels. I love this chapter Im on now, im so happy i havemore chapters left! Favorite chapter so far is 2,3 and 11. mmmm 11 was so good!

Marius_ said:
Played through Chapter 8, so far Chapter 2 and maybe Chapter
Chateau
are the only ones that are sticking out. I don't like the
dark/night environments
and the AI isn't as robust at times.

Played through chapter 9 last night and I feel exactly the same. I like that there is more
adventure
than
action
but I really don't like the
environments

I have yet to feel the same excitement I felt while playing through Uncharted 2 for the first time.

Domcorleone said:
Im on chapter 12 right now, the game started getting really good around chapter 8, then the game started exceeding U2 levels. I love this chapter Im on now, im so happy i havemore chapters left! Favorite chapter so far is 2,3 and 11. mmmm 11 was so good!

29y5ukx.gif

Top Bottom