• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 3 |OT| All Developers Dream, But Not Equally

I have mixed feelings about this. It sucks being killed by a Revenge grenade, but it was also a deterrent to using it (not that most people consider that).

On the other hand, there will be no more awesome moments like this.

You should have been in our Graveyard Team Objective match last night. Our match > yours.

Xdye7

You should have been in our Graveyard Team Objective match last night. Our match > yours.

That match > any other match, ever

Team Objective in the DLC pool is godly. People actually know what they are doing, not to mention the FBMP's are fucking awesome. So good.

TDM on the other hand is the biggest bitchfest. Like 5/10 people use Gold Weapon Expert with a ROF KAL-7 or M9. Gold Bargain + Smoke Bomb is a must if you want to evade bullshit and get good scores.

Also, London Streets is terrible.

I like Oasis. Why the hate?

Xdye7

You could have backed out to invite me before Illuminaughty did, but didn't.

Him > you guys

We didn't back out because it took forfuckingever to find a match and everyone stayed in the the lobby. We wouldn't have found a match at all with a full party.

SORRY MAYNE

Edit:

Just had a teammate go 0-17-0. We lost by 4 kills.

GOOD SHIT MAYNE

jett

D-Member
Anyone that still plays UC3 can add me on PSN, my PSN name is on my gaf profile. Nobody on my friendslist plays anymore, it seems. :p

Xdye7

Dat rage. Too good.

Still kinda disappointed we didn't get the win, but we carried our team big time to get the tie.

If you watch the cinema you can see how close I got to getting what would have been the tie breaking kill.

I also needed only 1 more win for the trophy lol

GRIP

Well it was nice almost getting to play a few games with you guys tonight. Better luck next time I guess.

Thanks for the invites anyway dye.

Mikey Jr.

I don't even understand what will "classic" mode be. Hardcore with less health? Less health and slower speed? Eh?

oops fixed, try again. :p

-Weapon pickups (Everyone starts with ak and para which have fixed mods on them to replicate UC2 as much as possible)

-No power plays

-No kickbacks

-2 grenade slots (cant throw back grenades)

-Possible removal of kal and fal.

Thats the gist of it.

jett

D-Member
-Weapon pickups (Everyone starts with ak and para which have fixed mods on them to replicate UC2 as much as possible)

-No power plays

-No kickbacks

Thats the gist of it.

Sounds like a lot of work, but I do hope all of that is true. I guess the cannibalizing of Uncharted 2 will be complete. :p And I hope for a rotating playlist and not just TDM, wish they would do that for Lab mesh maps too.

-No power plays

-No kickbacks

Thats the gist of it.

That's all nice and shit but just like U2, the main booster people are going to use is still going to be Fleet Foot, especially if lvl3 boosters are allowed.

Fucking thing has been OP'd since the very start of U2 and the only thing they've done to it is make it more effective.

It's gonna be dancing, bunny-hopping assholes that pop in and out from behind walls, all over again.

Kirous

Neo Member
Anyone that still plays UC3 can add me on PSN, my PSN name is on my gaf profile. Nobody on my friendslist plays anymore, it seems. :p

I will at least try out classic mode when it gets released. I've been very busy with university so I haven't had much time to play lately.

Xdye7

The pistole is almost useless. I've gotten about 5 kills with it so far.

I like this lab, although Hammer and Mag-5 would have been better. I'd even take the raffica over the pistole. Objective points are the only recorded stat and medals count towards trophies.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
I love this lab. It's so fun and hilarious to me. It's really awesome in my opinion. I can see why some people wouldn't like it, but I love all the chaos. One thing ND needs to do however is make it so team mates can't hurt each other because the amount of team kills is worse than it was on the RPG lab. I also noticed that since everyone has a power weapon, people would rather camp than stay inside the hill to capture points.

Lab is okay. Team Safe tho. Needs it badly.

What the hell was it with the spawns? When we played Village last night, I spawned right in front of the ladder (Heroes' hut) that was right there by the KoTH zone and I got mauled. :mad:

Xdye7

Tell me about it. People spawned beside me and behind me soooo many times on Fort. I spent most of that game looking at the respawn timer.

hao chi

On Old Quarter a few nights ago an enemy spawned ten feet in front of me when I was the Marked Man. I had just made a pretty cool escape too, before the spawns ruined it.

Tell me about it. People spawned beside me and behind me soooo many times on Fort. I spent most of that game looking at the respawn timer.

How is that different from normal?

Xdye7

I don't care about statistics either but A LOT of other players do, which is why I think this would be a good addition to the game.

hao chi

I don't care about statistics either but A LOT of other players do, which is why I think this would be a good addition to the game.

I think a lose should count as a lose.

/PurePwnage

Maybe late joins not counting as a loss makes sense, but I don't think ND should stop recording solo losses just so people can have an inflated W/L to make them happy.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
Late joins should have never counted as losses. I've had so many losses thanks to that which I think were incredibly unfair. As much as I hate losing due to shitty randoms when I play solo, your proposal would only encourage people to be in parties at all times. Fuck that. When you're in parties it's easy mode 90% of the time.

Wow I can't believe patch 1.15 STILL isn't out yet. This game really is about to hit it's 1 year anniversary and it's still having major things patched in?? I haven't played this in almost two weeks now.

Xdye7

Fun games last night, especially the FFA's we did.

Yeah, those were pretty fun. I thought Desert Village was kind of a given for small lobby FFA's, but I guess not. Facility is way too fucking big for 6 players; I spent most of the time looking for people only to get shot in the back. Desert Village T-Bolts was frustrating as fuck, I got killed by a T-Bolt maybe 4 out of at least the 11 times I died. Shotty, Mag-5, Pistole.... seriously?

Museum was fun when you found someone... which happened to be lumy like 10/15 times lol.

Also, upload Fleet Foot Platinum, kthx.

Top Bottom