• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 3 |OT| All Developers Dream, But Not Equally

Yesterday I had the "pleasure" of running into a few forumers from the Naughty Dog forum in a Team Objective match and guess what happened? One of them had a lag switcher on and was doing the Dragon Sniper headshot trick for the whole match. What makes this even funnier is that they STILL lost the match 3-0 and the guy who did had the lag switch barely went positive. No wonder they hardly post in the forums. Dumb cheaters. I reported them.
Who are they?

daxter01

8/8/2010 Blackace was here
yesterday I got network connection error right when I was about to get my 20TH kill and get my rampant, smashed my DS3 :((

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
yesterday I got network connection error right when I was about to get my 20TH kill and get my rampant, smashed my DS3 :((
Aw man, bummer. I feel ya.

Team TAU made a reappearance again in TO! Been a while, guys! We NEED to play more often!!

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
The pre lobby quitting is out of control. Four times in a row the same party has quit during the lobby making us search again for a new game. Fix this.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
Amazing games tonight gang! Had a ton of fun as always. Bleach, it was nice playing with you again! You better get on more frequently punk!

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
Seven minutes and counting..in matchmaking tying to find a game of Team Objective in the default player pool. I find batches of people which I'm assuming are people partied up and then it drops them immediately.

And after I had finished typing this, I found players (all randoms) and you guessed it, matchmaking does a horrible fucking job of balancing teams. Sigh.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
Thanks for the hilarious and fun matches tonight, guys. It's always a blast trolling each other when we're in a party of five.

Xdye7

Rad games the other night. The player pool seems to have become less infested with assholes since the last time I played, which was in January I believe. Must be all the f2p bros.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
Awesome games gang. I had a ton of fun, thanks for making this game less stressful!

So get this: we faced off against another party of five try hards who always beat us because all they do is blindfire. So we decided to return the favor tonight and blindfire ourselves. Guess what happened? We ended up winning them 3-1 in Team Objective. The best part? I got hate mail for it with them calling me a blindfire noob. So fucking hilarious!

Our Plunder matches were also amazing against that other party of five. 5-0 games. Too bad ND was lame enough to remove That Was Embarrassing.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
I wonder how many suckers will fall for this scam this time around:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=59585081&postcount=302
Oh man. I hope that after the rip off and poor handling of the fortune hunter's club for UC3 will open people's eyes so that they don't fall for this shit again.

As for UC3, no new lab even though we were supposed to get one in mid-May, the Q&A isn't up, and it doesn't seem like they are ever going to fix anything technical at this point. We're nearing the end, my friends.

Anyone happen to have their game freeze when you try to access the leaderboards (which doesn't even load anymore) and exit the multiplayer? Happened to me last night, damn broken game.

GRIP

Anyone else have the problem of activating their kickback when they hit the R D-pad while trying to switch weapons? It's been something I didn't care a lot of about until I started using smoke bomb. Five times tonight my kickback was wasted because of this.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
Anyone else have the problem of activating their kickback when they hit the R D-pad while trying to switch weapons? It's been something I didn't care a lot of about until I started using smoke bomb. Five times tonight my kickback was wasted because of this.
I had that happen to me so many times in my old controller. I bought a new one and I haven't had any of those problems anymore.

---

thanks for the fun games tonight, UC3 GAF. Our last match was fucking EPIC. Omfg, i wish I could have given you guys beers for that match. It was that fucking AMAZING. Nothing is better than having two randoms know what they are doing against a party of try hards. SO GOOD. :bow

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
Hey Guys,

Just letting you know that the ND team are super busy with the final touches on The Last of Us as well as getting ready for E3!

A very busy and exciting time for them.

Because of this, the Q&A (including the one from May) will be placed on hold until July. Next time, we're going to include questions from The Last of Us! So make sure to get some good ones together after you start playing!

Thank you for being patient. We really appreciate it!

-traWnza

:lol :lol

You've got to be kidding me.

Xdye7

I wonder how many people will buy the the last of us expecting better support from ND. U2's support was shit, we were promised better for U3 and got worse than U2, I wonder what's next. Except this time I'll be watching from the sidelines rather than experiencing it.

Just replayed the game in 3D, was absolutely amazing and one of the best technical experiences I've had with a game. The only issue was some of the aliasing became weird shimmering but it was barely noticeable, and there was almost no crosstalk/ghosting. Just incredible.

Really a shame The Last of Us doesn't support 3D, I hope Sony doesn't abandon it next gen when the format could actually be used to its best potential.

Question though: What's up with all the "LOL" reactions in the OP? Didn't seem like too much of a joke OP, although perhaps not that much effort put into it compared to normal? The title was a bit snide I suppose if taken at a dig at ND.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
Question though: What's up with all the "LOL" reactions in the OP? Didn't seem like too much of a joke OP, although perhaps not that much effort put into it compared to normal? The title was a bit snide I suppose if taken at a dig at ND.
The "original" OP was a joke OP made up entirely of Microsoft Paint doodles, that's why.

:lol :lol

You've got to be kidding me.
Trawnza is lying.

Here's what I've been told by a ND employee:

"The May Q&A wasn't answered because we're getting a lot of very repetitious questions that have been answered in the past. We're going to continue it next month as what we can talk about in the multiplayer world expands."

I could post it on their forums as well, but chances are that their Nazi mods will censor/ban me for leaking the truth.

And then ND groupies wonder why I advise everyone to rent TLOU... why should we support a company that lies constantly?

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
Trawnza is lying.

Here's what I've been told by a ND employee:

"The May Q&A wasn't answered because we're getting a lot of very repetitious questions that have been answered in the past. We're going to continue it next month as what we can talk about in the multiplayer world expands."

I could post it on their forums as well, but chances are that their Nazi mods will censor/ban me for leaking the truth.

And then ND groupies wonder why I advise everyone to rent TLOU... why should we support a company that lies constantly?
lol, as soon as you posted this, Eric posted in the Q&A thread this exact reason.

What a poor excuse. If you couldn't do ten questions, then you could have at least answered the non-repeated questions. Also, it annoys me to no end that they accept The Last of Us questions. The Q&A thread is posted in the Uncharted 3 Community section forums. It should only focus on Uncharted, period. They should do a separate Q&A in The Last of Us forums.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
zgGPB4d.jpg

Awesome games yesterday guys! This game is so much fun when you can fuck around and not take each match seriously. It was hilarious seeing people get killed by the creepy crawler spiders and funny TAU'ing people in every match. So fun!

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
Yep. I got disconnected too as well as Shane. Fucking shit that means I won't be able to save that match. I was in fucking tears. Team SPYDER reunites with dem back flips and dat clan tag. :lol :lol

Good game guys.

Top Bottom