• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 3 reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Second said:
I'm getting concerned about all those cancelled pre-orders.

I never even pre-ordered.

Hipster cancel.

Combichristoffersen

Combovers don't work when there is no hair
badcrumble said:
I am the President of Gamestop and I just cancelled our entire Uncharted 3 shipment and everybody's preorders

Hi President of Gamestop. I'm Kaz Hirai, and I would like to announce that we at SCEI have decided to cancel Uncharted 3 because it only got an 8/10 from Level.

berg ark

Everyone canceling? Well they must have a reason, I'll have to cancel my pre-order aswell then, maybe I'll buy it a year after release instead. Damn, I was hyped up. : /

Radec

hey_it's_that_dog said:
Guys, guys, don't worry about the scores.

It's a PS3 exclusive so it will sell terribly regardless of reviews.

Gran Turismo™ 5
6M+ sold
Metacritic: 84 / 100

says hi. :p

Most ps3 exclusives don't sell that well though :/

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
Dimitri2401 said:
Tell that to Motorstorm: Apocalypse...

Did it sell not terribly? I've never heard it cited as a popular game.

jett said:
Uncharted 3 will outsell UC2, believe!

I do believe. They've advertised the shit out of it. It'll probably do pretty well. It has to do better than Resistance 3, that's for sure.

chri5t

hey_it's_that_dog said:
Did it sell not terribly? I've never heard it cited as a popular game.

I do believe. They've advertised the shit out of it. It'll probably do pretty well. It has to do better than Resistance 3, that's for sure.

Such a sad time for Resistance 3. It got no love. :(

hey_it's_that_dog said:
Expected release: Nov 01 2011

Ah, same day as the game. Hopefully we'll be able to hear it a bit earlier through more samples and such. I like hearing a score before I see the relative game or film.

nib95 said:
Length as a complaint? What the hell. In a world where most multiplayer plus single player games have campaigns averaging 6 hours, 8-12 hours seems generous. Same length as U2 no? Which was a solid length.

Dumb complaint.

BF3 has been getting criticism for its short campaign, so why shouldnt other games?

spwolf

nib95 said:
UC3 is nearly twice the length of BF3...

only 2x? I am cancelling my imaginary preorder. This makes no sense at all. Exclusive game getting 9/10 from random site means it should have gotten 6/10 at most.

pottuvoi

Banned
LowEndTorque said:
There was a similar article that Skyrim can be beaten in 2 hours.
Oblivion took under 12 minutes and Morrowind under 8 minutes, so 2 hours would be huge increase. ;)
Having someone to do speed run is quite different thing than what average or even decent gamer would do with a new game.

hey_it's_that_dog said:
Guys, guys, don't worry about the scores.

It's a PS3 exclusive so it will sell terribly regardless of reviews.

Man, what?

PS3 exclusives sell fine so long as they're good. Most of them have good legs.

strafer

Synless said:
The god of all official threads!

You mean... oh shit son.

129169860958.jpg

Strafer said:
I expect the OT to reach 10 pages within a half hour of its release. :p
The OT per se, will probably be the whole 1st page (50 ppt master race blah blah blah).
I think there's a good chance that it gets to 10 pages in 30 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom