• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 3 reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
How about 'Unfarted Pee'.

What do you guys think?

Pranay

dogmanstaruk said:
Excuse my ignorance, but when does the embargo for U3 reviews lift?

My sub for Edge is due today/tomorrow and I just noticed from the website picture of the upcoming issue that U3 is reviewed along with Zelda.

24 oct 5 pm EST

Pranay

@JimSterling
Jim Sterling
Sorry to disappoint N4G, but I have more important things to do than review Uncharted 3 so they'll have to get their drama elsewhere.

LOL

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Pranay_ said:
subscribers get a mail copy and they are out :p

So they were sent out just today? That would explain why the website is still showing the cover of last month's issue.

Glassboy said:
same ha ha

s1p2P.jpg

Jarmel said:
Looks like that earlier BF3 score was fake so I guess I'm back to 9.5/10 and leaning towards 9.5.

It’s already pretty much confirmed to be a 10/10 from IGN. Gah, how many times do I have to repeat it? A guy from IGN posted in this thread and said it doesn’t have a ‘.5’ in the score. So it’s a 9.0 or a 10. And just yesterday someone tweeted to Greg that he can’t believe Uncharted 3 got a 10 and Greg’s response was “AHHHHHHHHHHH!”. Plus add in all the hype and teasing from him about the review and it looks like Uncharted 3 is gonna be a 10. Brace for impact people!

AniHawk

Tricky I Shadow said:
It’s already pretty much confirmed to be a 10/10 from IGN. Gah, how many times do I have to repeat it? A guy from IGN posted in this thread and said it doesn’t have a ‘.5’ in the score. So it’s a 9.0 or a 10. And just yesterday someone tweeted to Greg that he can’t believe Uncharted 3 got a 10 and Greg’s response was “AHHHHHHHHHHH!”. Plus add in all the hype and teasing from him about the review and it looks like Uncharted 3 is gonna be a 10. Brace for impact people!

what he probably meant is that uncharted 3 is the first game in their new rating system, and it will receive a 9.b out of a possible B.19

Jarmel

Banned
Tricky I Shadow said:

Someone went back and listened to the podcast and the wording seemed more to imply that the score wasn't 0.5 moreso than there wasn't a .5 at the end of whichever score it happened to be.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I hope it receives a 9.0 from IGN, just to see Tricky's disappointment wash over this thread. :p

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
Jarmel said:
Someone went back and listened to the podcast and the wording seemed more to imply that the score wasn't 0.5 moreso than there wasn't a .5 at the end of whichever score it happened to be.

IGN's score does not end in .5

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
that magazine cover just made me realize that Saints Row 3 is probably gonna be a better game than Uncharted 3

Lakitu

st5fu
DeathJr said:
It's not out yet. Plus why care for reviews? Everyone and their mother know this is going to be a fantastic game.

I'm more curious about Saints Row: The Third actually. As you say, it's a given that Uncharted 3 will score well.

Pranay

was reading a blog reviww where the puzzles were praised,

Even the game’s puzzles are smarter, for the most part. One or two puzzles feel more like just hitting knobs and continuing, but others are genuinely thought-provoking, and few are even enlightening

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Pranay_ said:
Already posted i guess, that guy was complaning about the length

Yeah i posted it before but it's not in the OP that's why i posted it again.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Pranay_ said:
Already posted i guess, that guy was complaning about the length

Hmmm...that's not the first review or comment to mention the length being short, I'm starting to think it may be a serious problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom