• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 3 reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luthos

Ehh I'm not worried about the length, as long as it's not ridiculous like 6 hours or something. As long as it feels like a complete experience.

I mean I've said it before, but I've replayed UC2's campaign like 5 or 6 times. So yea, length isn't really an issue when I love every second of it and it still feels exciting and fun on multiple play-throughs.

Pranay

Score Updates -

Magzine Reviews

Playmania [Spain] - 9.9

Official Playstation Magzine [Spain] - 9.8

Power Unlimited - 94

PS Mania - 4.5/5

Level Magzine - 10/10 [second opinion - 8/10]

PlayR - 9/10

Website Reviews -

Gamersnet - 10/10
http://www.gamersnet.nl/reviews/uncharted_3_drake_s_deception/

Being Nerdy - 10/10
http://beingnerdy.com/gaming/uncharted-3-drakes-deception-review

XGN -94
http://www.xgn.nl/ps3/review/31234/uncharted-3-drakes-deception/

Edge - 9 [new]

source - http://grcade.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=27642

iNvid02

CozMick said:
This thread is going to explode if IGN don't give it at least a 10.

A 9 from EDGE confirms goty anyway.

4 hours now, not bothered what it gets or doesnt get, its uncharted 3

lQy8u.png

its fake =D

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Chinner said:
if uncharted 3 doesnt get good scores im gonna smash up my room

For all the trolling you've done in the BF3 and MW3 threads i hope this game gets bad scores.

Chinner said:
if uncharted 3 doesnt get good scores im gonna smash up my room

If it doesn't get at least a 95 on Metacritic I'm going to light my PS3 on fire and throw it at a kitten, then get into my truck and crash it through the front window of the nearest Gamestop.

Shearie

LowEndTorque said:
If it doesn't get at least a 95 on Metacritic I'm going to light my PS3 on fire and throw it at a kitten, then get into my truck and crash it through the front window of the nearest Gamestop.
Those are all very sensible things to do.

Chinner

Banned
Sn4ke_911 said:
For all the trolling you've done in the BF3 and MW3 threads i hope this game gets bad scores.
i may be rather humourous in my approach but bf3/mw3 are both pretty boring games to me. no bad feelings bro enjoy them for what they are and i'll enjoy other stuff peace out.

Sn4ke_911

nib95 said:
Uncharted 3 says Hi.

Mark my words.

Batman Arkham City metacritic score will be higher than Uncharted 3.

and Zelda will be higher than Batman.

Skyrim? below or equal to Uncharted.

That's my guess.

Majmun

Chinner said:
i may be rather humourous in my approach but bf3/mw3 are both pretty boring games to me.

I share the same sentiment. Not a fan of fps games or shooters in general. But I like how Naughty Dog is handling the genre. Big fan of adventure games.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
The minute you start guessing reviews it doesn't make you look so good :p

The games aren't out yet. We do have an idea on how the media works though so some scores do seem to be all but certain regarding big games like MW3 and such :/

Sn4ke_911

DeathJr said:
Saints Row 3 will beat everything. Guess again.
3AQmK.gif

Yeah right :lol

Don't get me wrong. SW3 will be a fun ride but i don't think it will be one of the best games this year.

Wallach

Sn4ke_911 said:
Mark my words.

Batman Arkham City metacritic score will be higher than Uncharted 3.

and Zelda will be higher than Batman.

Skyrim? below or equal to Uncharted.

That's my guess.

Think so? Arkham City looks like it will settle either at 95 or 94; the latter is what Oblivion settled at. I don't think Skyrim is going to settle lower than Oblivion.

sophora

Well this looks interesting. Picked up the 2nd one just on a whim and thoroughly enjoyed it. Might just do the same with the 3rd game whenever I go and do my holiday shopping on Black Friday. Pretty much avoided all the trailers and media on the single player; so I'm in the same mindset as I was with the 2nd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom