• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 3 reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonMigs85

EmCeeGramr said:
also just want to say that making fun of him for the divorce itself is actually pretty mean and petty

the article about infamous is hilarious though
I didn't mean to be harsh, but I guess it got tough living with such a character.

Red

EmCeeGramr said:
the article about infamous is hilarious though
It's like he is a joke character become real.

This stuff reads like a high school freshman wrote it. Is it part of an IGN blog or something, or is it an actual article? Does he get paid for this?

lol you guys are really picking on poor Greggy hard.

Visited IGN again and found this little gem of a comment:

UC3 and Bats will battle it out for GOYT!! Greg is arguable the best game reviewer of all time.... OF ALL TIME!

Chole is hot btw, I know she ain't really but still....Drake had have pounded that off screen.

Red

DonMigs85 said:
Just read some more of his old IGN blog entries and you'll learn far more than you ever wanted to know
So it is from a blog? It's not like an article that he was paid to submit?

That makes it a little less bad.

dralla

shacknews - Xav
http://www.shacknews.com/article/70747/uncharted-3-review

There's a reason for that. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception combines the best single-player campaign in the series, with refined competitive multiplayer, and a story-driven co-op mode that ties up some loose ends from the second game in the franchise. At the risk of sounding hyperbolic, Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception is simply the best PS3-exclusive on the market and one of the finest adventure games ever made.

Jarmel

Banned
SolidSnakex said:
People said that same thing about Uncharted 2.

The elements are there and I can easily see people not being wowed by some of the improvements. Diminishing returns and all that.

Grinchy said:
Let's find out who the gave the 80 and murder his family in front of him.

This is clearly the only logical option. After that, there will be mass defecation on his grave.

Game's gonna fucking rock, who gives a shit about some guy's opinion (I stopped reading the thread 12 pages ago

Ashodin

Mama Robotnik I love you dude. Standing against hypocriticism for real.

Oh and I wholly intend on playing this when the Triology comes out.

Lothars

I don't care if it gets an 8 / 10, that is a perfectly good score, I do have issue with someone taking Eurogamer as a credible review site, I don't think they ever have been credible actually I feel exactly the same way about them as I do about EDGE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom