• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Multiplayer |OT| Swinging To Victory

130k in four days works a lot better than your pure speculation. If you believe that any significant portion of those numbers are people making 10 PSN accounts and playing for 2-3 hours, never to touch the game again, once again, that's on you.
I never said that everyone does that (some people may use alt accounts though), but you have to realize that there are also families that only have one console and multiple accounts/users. They don't play at the same time (there's no splitscreen, yet). This inflates the LB records.

I only care about online players, not how many have played since the patch. Why is it so hard to understand this?

You also have to keep in mind that many people have stopped playing the game after the MM debacle. If you want anecdotal evidence, I've seen that in my friends list. I'm not saying that they're not coming back, maybe they'll return when ND reverts the MM back to its previous status. My point is that you shouldn't count them as part of the pool anymore just because they are recorded in the LBs. If I leave the game, I shouldn't be counted either. Got it? That's why we need an online player count. It would be interesting to see the numbers -day by day- since the latest patch was released.

Also, the same could apply to TLoU's "numbers" that you showed in the tweet.
You still don't understand what an online player count means, right? The graph even shows that there are less online players during night (as expected).

Online player count = how many players are playing at any given time
Daily player count = how many players have played/logged in at least once daily
Leaderboard records = how many people have played at least one match since the patch/LB reset

ND switched from online to daily after the 1.05 fiasco to make their numbers look good (otherwise known as "cooking the books"):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creative_accounting

I'm not a mug who's going to be impressed by inflated numbers, but to each his own.

You should be mad at ND for not implementing an online player count since UC2. Blame them for not revealing the player pool numbers, don't blame me.

If they dont revert this matchmaking, i'm done with this game.

I'm from central europe and getting paired against sweaty party's from the frigging middle east and asia lol

130k in four days works a lot better than your pure speculation. If you believe that any significant portion of those numbers are people making 10 PSN accounts and playing for 2-3 hours, never to touch the game again, once again, that's on you. Most reasonable people wouldn't make that argument. Also, the same could apply to TLoU's "numbers" that you showed in the tweet. And since we don't have any numbers, UC3 being pretty close to PS3 TLoU at 4:00 on the chart doesn't help your case. That's a 2.5-year-old F2P game keeping pace with a 13-month-old game. Worse, a remastered version on launch day beat out a year-old game that sold to a 2.5x higher install base. That doesn't bode well for TLoU being more popular than Uncharted.

As for the emotional comment, I literally said it was a guess and provided my personal anecdotal experience. Not sure what the issue is there as that's as valid as anything you've been posting. No actual numbers until your last post, which doesn't help your point at all as I've just proven.

Define good connection? As long as we're not talking noticeable lag/white plug, which I haven't experienced too much of, then I, as a 90% solo player, would strongly prefer to be matched against other solo players.

As for the external factors syndrome, you're not wrong, but I can tell you that before the most recent update this was not a problem. My win % was 70% and I play solo 90% of the time. My stats were 12/12/5 (and this was with bugged stats so they were probably better). I only noticed this last night, and I was doing Mine challenges and using a Para-only loadout, which is not how I normally play, so that may have caused my frustration. We'll see how it goes today with my normal routine. But from the games I played yesterday it was a noticeably worse experience for me. If you are still finishing 20-1 with the new update, that's fine, but I was a bit humbled yesterday so we'll see how it goes today.

The part I bolded and the section that follows is interesting to me. Skipping around a bit, but I have had significantly more success ranking up in Ranked by playing solo than I did while playing in a full party. Mostly because when I'm in a full party I'm usually paired with other good teammates so my personal stats suffer and I'm less effective overall. But as a solo player I am usually in first, rarely second, and I find that even if we lose I have more fun playing, if that makes sense, because it feels like I'm contributing more.

As for the bolded part, I believe that parties should only be able to play against parties. There's such a huge advantage playing in a party that it doesn't matter if you go 20-1 solo because your teammates usually can't assist you enough to make a difference. That's why TLoU's split worked so well for me; it eliminated the worry that I'll be matched against a full party and made the game entirely skill-dependent. It's a lot more fun that way. I have no idea what percentage of people in MP games go in solo versus with parties (whether 2, 3, 4, or 5), but all things considered, a team with parties will have the advantage in any given match. Usually it's not close.

If you're usually first and rarely underperforming, and usually doing better in solo, this is a symptom that the matchmaking is working well, no?. It is matching you with mostly other solo queuers, both on your team and and the opposition. What is your issue then? You only represent 20% of the team and 10% of the whole match, so solo queuing is always going to be a bad time if winning is the priority, since most of the performance variance is determined by the other 90% of the variables that you do not control. But it seems like your getting the expected outcome if the game is mostly matching you against solo queuers, otherwise you would have many instances where no one on your team, would be having a good time. When the game does rarely match us against solo queuers as a party, scores usually range between 1 and 5 for the opposing team, and 40 for us, but those experiences only appear to occur if matchmaking has failed to find us a party to play with.

As for the last paragraph, if parties could only go against parties, how do you propose the party of 4 finds their extra solo player? The thing is, many parties are not composed of five players. Many lobbies are filled with a combination of party sizes, one team might have a team of four, or a team of two composed of two parties of two. How are these matches supposed to be filled if all of the solo queuers are in their own playlist? The only solution that would still enable fast matchmaking would be to force all games in the party playlist, to feature parties of 5. That way, you could always match one team with another. As I said, that is what Rocket League does for its solo and ranked playlists, but it works for rocket league because it also has modes for smaller team sizes. So if you are a team of two you can play ranked doubles instead.

Otherwise, if the lobbies were split, playing with a party of less than 5 means that you would often enter a match with at least one team mate down, or the game wouldn't be able to start and would spend forever (reminiscent of TLOU's 5-10 minute matchmaking times for < 5 parties)

Without solo querers to fill slots, the matchmaking collapses and I get to spend in excess of five minutes on end just finding a game when playing with friends. The Last of Us featured the absolute worst matchmaking experience that I have ever had (apart from Rainbow Six Siege, which actually suffered similar issues to TLOU), and under no circumstances would I want a return of that.

Three times in a row I've only gotten 1 reward from the DLC gameplay chest... the grind is real.

Btw, why did they increase max downs from 1000 to 1400 for DLC (hero) weapons? Are they that good?

I never said that everyone does that (some people may use alt accounts though), but you have to realize that there are also families that only have one console and multiple accounts/users. They don't play at the same time (there's no splitscreen, yet). This inflates the LB records.

I only care about online players, not how many have played since the patch. Why is it so hard to understand this?

You also have to keep in mind that many people have stopped playing the game after the MM debacle. If you want anecdotal evidence, I've seen that in my friends list. I'm not saying that they're not coming back, maybe they'll return when ND reverts the MM back to its previous status. My point is that you shouldn't count them as part of the pool anymore just because they are recorded in the LBs. If I leave the game, I shouldn't be counted either. Got it? That's why we need an online player count. It would be interesting to see the numbers -day by day- since the latest patch was released.

You still don't understand what an online player count means, right? The graph even shows that there are less online players during night (as expected).

Online player count = how many players are playing at any given time
Daily player count = how many players have played/logged in at least once daily
Leaderboard records = how many people have played at least one match since the patch/LB reset

ND switched from online to daily after the 1.05 fiasco to make their numbers look good (otherwise known as "cooking the books"):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creative_accounting

I'm not a mug who's going to be impressed by inflated numbers, but to each his own.

You should be mad at ND for not implementing an online player count since UC2. Blame them for not revealing the player pool numbers, don't blame me.

Coming from someone who complained about condescension, this is a hilarious post. I didn't say you did, but why would you even mention it if you and I both know it's not statistically relevant? It serves no purpose.

That 130k number is now 150k, so they've "added" 20k overnight. Does this mean 150k are active daily users? Of course not. But the leaderboards were reset four days ago, so it's pretty accurate for now. It's not like this 150k number is from a year 's worth of data. Remember, it's been over two months after launch, so most people who are playing MP now are not brand new players like in the first week. Like every other game, sales will start to level off after the first month or two. Ironically, an easy way to prove this would be if levels were visible to all.

Multiple people using one console doesn't inflate the numbers. If they're all playing the game regularly, they're all active users. They just play at different times. Not sure what the problem is with that as we're not talking about revenue from DLC (which would only be one purchase in this instance). Obviously DAU would be best, but since we don't have it, we can only go with what we do have. My original reply was to refute your claim that TLoU was more popular than Uncharted, which you haven't proven in any way other than literally on launch of the Remastered version for a few hour window.

Honest question: When has a first entry in a series (like TLoU) ever been more popular than an established franchise? In this case, UC4 is the third MP entry for Uncharted. Common sense would indicate that Uncharted is going to be more popular by default. Then you add in the fact that TLoU is a hardcore-focused MP game, certainly not casual like Uncharted is. It's a lot more difficult to pick up and play TLoU than it is Uncharted, what with the crafting system, inventory management, limited sprint, and 4v4 gameplay, all which are non-casual MP elements.

If you're usually first and rarely underperforming, and usually doing better in solo, this is a symptom that the matchmaking is working well, no?. It is matching you with mostly other solo queuers, both on your team and and the opposition. What is your issue then? You only represent 20% of the team and 10% of the whole match, so solo queuing is always going to be a bad time if winning is the priority, since most of the performance variance is determined by the other 90% of the variables that you do not control. But it seems like your getting the expected outcome if the game is mostly matching you against solo queuers, otherwise you would have many instances where no one on your team, would be having a good time. When the game does rarely match us against solo queuers as a party, scores usually range between 1 and 5 for the opposing team, and 40 for us, but those experiences only appear to occur if matchmaking has failed to find us a party to play with.

As for the last paragraph, if parties could only go against parties, how do you propose the party of 4 finds their extra solo player? The thing is, many parties are not composed of five players. Many lobbies are filled with a combination of party sizes, one team might have a team of four, or a team of two composed of two parties of two. How are these matches supposed to be filled if all of the solo queuers are in their own playlist? The only solution that would still enable fast matchmaking would be to force all games in the party playlist, to feature parties of 5. That way, you could always match one team with another. As I said, that is what Rocket League does for its solo and ranked playlists, but it works for rocket league because it also has modes for smaller team sizes. So if you are a team of two you can play ranked doubles instead.

Otherwise, if the lobbies were split, playing with a party of less than 5 means that you would often enter a match with at least one team mate down, or the game wouldn't be able to start and would spend forever (reminiscent of TLOU's 5-10 minute matchmaking times for < 5 parties)

Without solo querers to fill slots, the matchmaking collapses and I get to spend in excess of five minutes on end just finding a game when playing with friends. The Last of Us featured the absolute worst matchmaking experience that I have ever had (apart from Rainbow Six Siege, which actually suffered similar issues to TLOU), and under no circumstances would I want a return of that.

The issue is this is no longer the case, so something is wrong, like Reckless Onion, tapantaola, and others have mentioned. In an attempt to make things more fair or whatever their goal was, they've broken the game. Although I started playing with my regular loadout again and am back to mostly the same numbers, so this may be an overreaction by me. I'll need to play for a few more days to be sure.

As for the parties issue, again, if it's parties allowed (but not required), solo players can still go into that queue--I did. All I'm asking for is a toggle, this way I know in advance what I'm getting myself into. If I want to subject myself to the challenge of going up against a party, let me do it. But don't force me to do it.

FYI, there have been plenty of long MM times in Uncharted 4, both when I've been in a full party and when I've been solo.

Three times in a row I've only gotten 1 reward from the DLC gameplay chest... the grind is real.

Btw, why did they increase max downs from 1000 to 1400 for DLC (hero) weapons? Are they that good?

They did it probably to give an air of superiority to them. Whether they're actually better depends on your playstyle. I prefer the Arrowhead to the Mettler now because it has all the advantages of a Mettler, Copperhead, and Fossa, so I no longer need to carry Rafe's Para, which frees up 5 LP, which is nice.

Coming from someone who complained about condescension
I didn't question anyone's English literacy and I didn't offer university lessons to anyone. That's the very definition of condescension and passive aggressiveness. Only a butthurt person would do that.

Regarding TLOU, I suspect (yeah, I can't prove it with numbers, shoot me) that UC4 MP has more players than TLOU MP currently, since it's a newer game.

About its popularity, there are many people (even here on GAF) that don't take Uncharted seriously and they consider TLOU a superior IP, even MP-wise. I like both equally, but to each his own.

I can't take leaderboards seriously, since they're notoriously flawed in many aspects. Only Drew Thaler has access to the player pool numbers and he won't tell us the truth.

As for the parties issue, again, if it's parties allowed (but not required), solo players can still go into that queue--I did. All I'm asking for is a toggle, this way I know in advance what I'm getting myself into. If I want to subject myself to the challenge of going up against a party, let me do it. But don't force me to do it.

That's not good enough. Expecting 9 people to wait for a solo querer to decide to enter the party playlist alone and to force him into a game regardless of his connection quality, skill etc (which would need to happen if we wanted matchmaking times under 10 minutes) is just not going to get the matches that need one or whatever extra players filled.

I think you might have been overreacting about the matchmaking changes. I have only played a couple of games but they have seemed about the same as usual. Sure, lost a few of them with a considerable disparity between my performance and certain other team mates, but that's to be expected.

In U4, I've never had matchmaking times longer than 2-3 minutes, but in TLOU I had MM times in excess of 5 minutes. Sometimes longer. You have said you are a 90% solo player, so for you, it would not make much difference as you always 'fit' into every game so long as there is just one space. I switch between solo, and all sorts of party sizes, so it matters a lot to me that matchmaking is consistent for all party sizes.

That's not good enough. Expecting 9 people to wait for a solo querer to decide to enter the party playlist alone and to force him into a game regardless of his connection quality, skill etc (which would need to happen if we wanted matchmaking times under 10 minutes) is just not going to get the matches that need one or whatever extra players filled.

I think you might have been overreacting about the matchmaking changes. I have only played a couple of games but they have seemed about the same as usual. Sure, lost a few of them with a considerable disparity between my performance and certain other team mates, but that's to be expected.

In U4, I've never had matchmaking times longer than 2-3 minutes, but in TLOU I had MM times in excess of 5 minutes. Sometimes longer. You have said you are a 90% solo player, so for you, it would not make much difference as you always 'fit' into every game so long as there is just one space. I switch between solo, and all sorts of party sizes, so it matters a lot to me that matchmaking is consistent for all party sizes.

It worked fine in TLoU so it can work here too. The game can always start a new MM search, which happens in U4 all the time. Agree about the overreaction however I have kept playing and while I'm usually able to get the same number of kills as before, I'm dying much more frequently. Like I said I need to do more testing.

Just had a weird Plunder match in Sunken Ruins where the 3rd idol spawned near our chest, exactly after we capped the 2nd one. Unfair. Never seen it before.

I have video footage... might upload it later.

Rajang

Also, I cant be the only that notices framedrops on the map Remnants. Its usually near the bottom and top entrances of the cave.

SDR-UK

Also, I cant be the only that notices framedrops on the map Remnants. Its usually near the bottom and top entrances of the cave.

The frame rate drops are ridiculous. I managed to capture this video which shows a sustained dip with the aid of a Hunter. There are various spots that the frame rate tanks like that. I reported it on the official forums to no avail.

It worked fine in TLoU so it can work here too. The game can always start a new MM search, which happens in U4 all the time. Agree about the overreaction however I have kept playing and while I'm usually able to get the same number of kills as before, I'm dying much more frequently. Like I said I need to do more testing.

Matchmaking wasn't 'fine' in TLOU

OMG please fix matchmaking
Taking ages to find matches
Slow matchmaking
Worst matchmaking ever

Balance issues
Unfriendly matchmaking for small parties
Numerous complaints, all manner of nonsense, even some people asking to get rid of the split playlist system
Numerous complaints from gaffers about matchmaking in TLOU

A number of issues regarding matchmaking speed and balance
Patch efforts to address long multiplayer wait times
Small parties complaining about facing full parties
Matchmaking is horrifyingly bad

Matchmaking fails
Balance issues in matchmaking
I thought they fixed matchmaking
Unfair matchmaking

If you split parties the only people that benefit are solo queuers that want to play alone. It increases matchmaking times for all players, but very significantly for party based matchmaking, and at the same time the slower matchmaking and lower player base per pool forces the matchmaking system to make more compromises in respect to player skill and or connection quality.

The Last of Us' matchmaking was an absolute mess. I do not see any benefit of treating it as a model for Uncharted 4's matchmaking.

Slow matchmaking
Worst matchmaking ever

Balance issues
Numerous complaints, all manner of nonsense, even some people asking to get rid of the split playlist system

Matchmaking fails
Unfair matchmaking

If you split parties the only people that benefit are solo queuers that want to play alone. It increases matchmaking times for all players, but very significantly for party based matchmaking, and at the same time the slower matchmaking and lower player base per pool forces the matchmaking system to make more compromises in respect to player skill and or connection quality.

The Last of Us' matchmaking was an absolute mess. I do not see any benefit of treating it as a model for Uncharted 4's matchmaking.

I could find just as many threads for UC4's matchmaking issues. I would assume that most people who play MP play solo, so it would benefit the majority of people. At the end of the day, a competitive match is more important than a quick match, particularly for a niche game that is more likely to lose players (and be hurt by their leaving) when issues arise.

Just had a weird Plunder match in Sunken Ruins where the 3rd idol spawned near our chest, exactly after we capped the 2nd one. Unfair. Never seen it before.

I have video footage... might upload it later.

This is an old glitch. I think it happens when you cap the idol but also die/drop it at the same time. Super annoying they havent fixed it yet

Plunder in general is a shell of what it used to be

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
Finally saved another 3k relics to unlock another gameplay DLC chest. Got the arrowhead. I fucking love it <3

All I'm missing is just the new mystical and heavy weapon sniper.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
This new matchmaking system is seriously so fucking shit. Fuck off with this BS, ND. TDM is unplayable and it was one of my favorite modes to do solo. I haven't had a single enjoyable match tonight.

Edit: these long matchmaking wait times. This lag. Smfh. Ugh.

I could find just as many threads for UC4's matchmaking issues. I would assume that most people who play MP play solo, so it would benefit the majority of people. At the end of the day, a competitive match is more important than a quick match, particularly for a niche game that is more likely to lose players (and be hurt by their leaving) when issues arise.

No you can't. What I linked was only a fraction of the reported tlou mm issues. I searched for Uc4 issues too and of the complaints there are three majority regard the beta, in either case there are far less reports of Uc4 mm issues than tlou.

Of course this doesn't factor time, maybe in 4 years Uc4 will equal or exceed the complaints tlou faced, however in either case it does evidence that tlou was far from the ideal system you're attempting to paint it to be.

Does anyone here know how to report cheaters to ND? I've had one way outside the map on Sunken Ruins within the first minute of the match earlier tonight. First he downed my friend from out of nowhere. I revived him, but died a few seconds later after running into a group. On respawn i could see the outline of the cheater outside the map, so i went to that corner of the map in order to provoke him. He downed and KO'd me, as you can see on this screenshot (he's also visible on the mini map):
uncharted4_athiefsenda2sjg.png

After i respawned again i witnessed him getting another KO through a wall. Here's video evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiDnNxo65ic

As you can see in the bottom right hand corner, he got several KOs in the duration of this short clip. I quit the match shortly after that, so i can only imagine how many more he got that way.

I don't do social media in general, so if anyone feels like it they can tweet this to whoever at ND is in charge of these things.

AKyemeni

Does anyone here know how to report cheaters to ND? I've had one way outside the map on Sunken Ruins within the first minute of the match earlier tonight. First he downed my friend from out of nowhere. I revived him, but died a few seconds later after running into a group. On respawn i could see the outline of the cheater outside the map, so i went to that corner of the map in order to provoke him. He downed and KO'd me, as you can see on this screenshot (he's also visible on the mini map):

After i respawned again i witnessed him getting another KO through a wall. Here's video evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiDnNxo65ic

As you can see in the bottom right hand corner, he got several KOs in the duration of this short clip. I quit the match shortly after that, so i can only imagine how many more he got that way.

I don't do social media in general, so if anyone feels like it they can tweet this to whoever at ND is in charge of these things.
They know about it. It's easy to do, too.

They know about it. It's easy to do, too.

I'm sure they do, but this kind of behaviour in a public match should be appropriately rewarded.

Edit: OK, i just checked youtube and apparently there's at least 4 different spots you can glitch into/outside the map, are you kidding me? It's a wonder this was the first time i encountered a cheater on this map.

Foxxsoxx

Ugh I want new maps and a new mode so badly.I'm just wondering what they're going to do with a new mode and if they'll bring back the Lab.

Anyway, what is your guys favorite map at the moment? I love the design of River, it has everything that makes the MP awesome. Cool rope swing spots, perfect size, flanking routes. It is fucking perfection.

I'm sure they do, but this kind of behaviour in a public match should be appropriately rewarded.

Edit: OK, i just checked youtube and apparently there's at least 4 different spots you can glitch into/outside the map, are you kidding me? It's a wonder this was the first time i encountered a cheater on this map.

Hard to know about them without exhaustive testing... I guess they figured they'd just patch them as they appear. If it gets too bad I imagine they'll remove the map from rotation.

They still need to fix AI path finding on Remenants also. As sidekicks get permanently stuck in the inner caves while climbing.

Ugh I want new maps and a new mode so badly.I'm just wondering what they're going to do with a new mode and if they'll bring back the Lab.

Anyway, what is your guys favorite map at the moment? I love the design of River, it has everything that makes the MP awesome. Cool rope swing spots, perfect size, flanking routes. It is fucking perfection.

Id love the Lab weekend. But I wont shut up about the inclusion of Team Objective

I NEED that mode to enjoy this game to the fullest. It's only in that mode will we see variety in loadouts, mysticals,power weapon use, etc

And if theyd just damn well make El dorado activate faster, Ill be so satisfied

Slow matchmaking
Worst matchmaking ever

Balance issues

Matchmaking fails
Unfair matchmaking

If all solo players have too look forward too in the future is getting steamrolled by parties, they're gonna quit playing.

This is an old glitch. I think it happens when you cap the idol but also die/drop it at the same time. Super annoying they havent fixed it yet

Plunder in general is a shell of what it used to be

What I especially dislike is the climbing with treasure, or jumping with it.

Sorry if a double post, on mobile.

Horohoro

Anybody up atm to play ranked? Looking to join a party or looking for 4 players.
Ranked Gold 1 75/100 atm myself but idc just looking for a party to play with as its near impossible to hit master alone it seems.

PSN: TechMemphis

Hey, ND, when I back out of a lobby; do you know what that means?

It means I DON'T WANT TO PLAY AGAINST THEIR LAGGY ASSES ANYMORE SO STOP PUTTING ME INTO THE SAME FUCKING LOBBY I JUST LEFT!

fuck.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
How anyone at ND thinks this new matchmaking is fine is beyond baffling. Whenever that stream happens, they won't notice it because they're most likely going to be partied up.

Nev

Banned

I think River is the best map too, which isn't much because maps in this game are the worst by far. The only thing I dislike is the pointless deep water thing, I think placing some kind of terrain in the middle of it to connect the windmill house with the hallway via ropes would make it a place where people actually go, and a cool spot for king of the hill if they ever bring TO back.

I like Rooftops too, these two are the most Uncharted-like of the bunch, along with Sunken Ruins. Island, Madagascar and Scotland are fine, but Auction House and Pirate Colony are bad, Remnants is absolute garbage and should be removed from the game. Worst map in Uncharted history.

How anyone at ND thinks this new matchmaking is fine is beyond baffling. Whenever that stream happens, they won't notice it because they're most likely going to be partied up.

For what it's worth, Quentin Cobb said it will be addressed on the stream.

I like Rooftops too, these two are the most Uncharted-like of the bunch, along with Sunken Ruins. Island, Madagascar and Scotland are fine, but Auction House and Pirate Colony are bad, Remnants is absolute garbage and should be removed from the game. Worst map in Uncharted history.

Disagree on Auction House, but agree on Pirate Colony and especially Remnants. Absolutely insane how that map was approved for release. 95% of the fighting is in the straight section with the rope swings, and the other 5% is usually in the caves to start the match.

On a personal note, now that I've played with my normal loadout for a decent amount of time, I can conclude that something is definitely off. My deaths are up from 5 to 8 a game. Weirdly, my Win % has increased from 70% to 80%. Just a weird mix of things going on right now. I'd prefer a revert back to the old matchmaking.

If matchmaking is skill based, why do 75% of my matches end up with one team steamrolling the other?

When is that stream supposed to happen anyway?

Hard to know about them without exhaustive testing... I guess they figured they'd just patch them as they appear. If it gets too bad I imagine they'll remove the map from rotation.

Sure, i'm just surprised more people aren't using them, as they're easy to find about with a youtube search.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
If matchmaking is skill based, why do 75% of my matches end up with one team steamrolling the other?

Sure, i'm just surprised more people aren't using them, as they're easy to find about with a youtube search.
For me, it finds me opponents that are my skill level /partied up, BUT my team mates are anything but my skill level. It's incredibly frustrating.

I'm surprised ND doesn't just put insta-kill boundaries everywhere you shouldn't be able to go.

For me, it finds me opponents that are my skill level /partied up, BUT my team mates are anything but my skill level. It's incredibly frustrating.

Truth.

It's always a party of tryhards vs me + 4 chimps with controllers shoved up their asses that punch themselves in the bowels to manipulate the buttons.

Yesterday alone, I quit more matches than since the game launched x 5. It's fucking ridiculous.

Playing solo is a real drag, not only do you have to deal with the constant late join shit, unless you watch matchmaking like a hawk and back out asap if join a full list, but then you just get put against parties every other game.

The matchaking thing about not putting solos against parties is bullshit.

If they don't add solo playlist soon I think I'll drop the game. Is a chore just trying to get a proper match.

Yeah, but that's the problem, isn't it? I'm not saying i'm good enough to carry my team all the time, but it often feels like i have to be firing on all cylinders if i want my team to win when playing with randoms, which gets tiresome.

I'm surprised ND doesn't just put insta-kill boundaries everywhere you shouldn't be able to go.

I was thinking of invisible walls, but that's even better. Iirc they had that in U3 mp. Wasn't there a line like "soandso has been smited by the mp gods" or something similar whenever it happened?

SDR-UK

Even if out of bounds is fixed (which for the most part have been fixed at this point), there are a LOT more exploits in this game than simply sitting outside of the map.

Stream is in one minute. As for match lopsidedness, I've noticed matches are a lot closer now. Way less 40-20 (or greater disparity) matches now.

Even if out of bounds is fixed (which for the most part have been fixed at this point), there are a LOT more exploits in this game than simply sitting outside of the map.

Like what? Asking for a friend. But seriously.

Top Bottom