• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Multiplayer |OT| Swinging To Victory

RS4-

Since I didn't have time to play the last two days, my challenges: 10 downs with para and raff. Shit was easy, done in two games.

Racking up 25 assists per game too.

Bucca

Fools are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.
The lack of coordination in anything except seemingly ranked is so fucking frustrating.

I hate playing with randoms.

VeeP

Man, when your losing and near the end your team finally starts working together, it's amazing. Complete wreckage. We were down in TDM, probably down by 8 or so. The whole team started to stick together, and we all called in Brutes at the same time. So it was 5 of us, 4 Brutes, versing them. We ended up coming back and winning.

Man, when your losing and near the end your team finally starts working together, it's amazing. Complete wreckage. We were down in TDM, probably down by 8 or so. The whole team started to stick together, and we all called in Brutes at the same time. So it was 5 of us, 4 Brutes, versing them. We ended up coming back and winning.

I'd have told my team to just quit as we wanted to play a game of PVP.

VeeP

Oh.... really?

Tons on PS3, Xbox 360, and PC. Last of Us Remastered is also available on PS4 if that's what you'd like. Gears 4 coming this holiday to Xbox One and PC I believe. Splatoon available on Wii U. I haven't played the Division yet but I've heard it's good.

You can pay to recharge your thing. I was killed by three mines from the same guy in less than 2 mins. I'd say that's spam.

No you can't. You pay to upgrade it.

There are perks though that increase the recharge rate by getting headshots and something else as well I think.

Tons on PS3, Xbox 360, and PC. Last of Us Remastered is also available on PS4 if that's what you'd like. Gears 4 coming this holiday to Xbox One and PC I believe. Splatoon available on Wii U. I haven't played the Division yet but I've heard it's good.

I have a PS4, so no new TPS's out that are PVP then which is a bit of a difference from 'plenty'.

The division also as AI in it's PVP area.

But I do appreciate your excitement at coming back. Nothing like winning a game from the brink of a defeat!

VeeP

I have a PS4, so no new TPS's out that are PVP then which is a bit of a difference from 'plenty'.

The division also as AI in it's PVP area.

But I do appreciate your excitement at coming back. Nothing like winning a game from the brink of a defeat!

Haha yea close call games are the best. And yea, it's a shame that there aren't more TPS games on PS4. Would be nice to see Socom and other games make a comeback.

It would also be nice to have a only PvP mode, with no mystics/AI and preset load outs. Hopefully ND plans that down the line.

WaterAstro

The lack of coordination in anything except seemingly ranked is so fucking frustrating.

I hate playing with randoms.

Weird, a lot of games I played, when we were down, we'd all group up together and come back.

Happens a lot, even on the other team. Always feels like everyone is good at teamwork. Not good at shooting tho lol.

The Lamp

It's actually great. . .the movement . . .the maps . . .the excitement.

I do feel that sidekicks and DBNO have no place in multiplayer but matches where they aren't abused are always fantastic !

They really help balance certain classes like the recon where I have to stay apart from all the action by sniping so if I go down there's no one to help me except if I have my sidekick.

I need a party badly because I cannot stand randoms any longer. I expect to carry a team a little now and again, but I cannot carry an entire team constantly every single match.

PSN is KylieDog if anyone got a spot.

Bucca

Why is the China Lake GL straight garbage? It's so bad, I really don't understand.

AKyemeni

Why is the China Lake GL straight garbage? It's so bad, I really don't understand.
You cray.

This thing is the best, especially when you get a group together trying to revive each other.

It's also good for bodyshot wizardry, where you hit them once with a blast, than switch to a rifle/pistol and down them with 1-2 shots.

v1lla21

Gg brehs, thanks for the invite.
It was my first time playing command so sorry I was going for kills in the beginning. Lol. I'm more of a TDM player.

Bucca

Does aim assist do anything at all? I seriously don't see how it helps in anyway.

RefigeKru

Banned
I might be a minority but I absolutely love the Sidekicks. Adds a random element to every match, though needs to be used sparingly as they're expensive and thoughtfully. I only ever use the Saviour to keep my team alive since I'm usually the medic with Revivepacks.

Plus it's easy cash mang.

Finished the mobile puzzle game/app and unlocked several boosters, a skin, and a hat, but only 1500 relics. I thought someone said they got 5000 from it? To be fair, I haven't used a majority of my keys because of the 8 hour timer (and no more coins left to speed that up). I guess 5000 comes from using all your keys, but good lord, that must take weeks at only 3 chests per day after you beat all 4 chapters and use all your coins. Either that, or you spend real money buying more coins, but fuck that.

Farewell

Finished the mobile puzzle game/app and unlocked several boosters, a skin, and a hat, but only 1500 relics. I thought someone said they got 5000 from it? To be fair, I haven't used a majority of my keys because of the 8 hour timer (and no more coins left to speed that up). I guess 5000 comes from using all your keys, but good lord, that must take weeks at only 3 chests per day after you beat all 4 chapters and use all your coins. Either that, or you spend real money buying more coins, but fuck that.

You were able to reset the timer for the chests by setting the time on your device foward, but they fixed. Maybe thats why.

You were able to reset the timer for the chests by setting the time on your device foward, but they fixed. Maybe thats why.

Dammit. :( Sucks I missed that...

Unless you do this(not sure if it works on iOS):
1. delete the app data. The game will delete your progress and start from the beginning.
2. Get as many keys as you can and use them while still having enough gold to open chest quickly
3. when you run out of gold use orbs for 7500 gold
4. transfer to PSN.
5. when you run out of gold/orbs, repeat.

Got almost 5000 relics today.

Farewell

1. delete the app data. The game will delete your progress and start from the beginning.
2. Get as many keys as you can and use them while still having enough gold to open chest quickly
4. transfer to PSN.

Wow thanks dude it is working on my ipad, its a cheap tactic but i need my characters!

Anyone see a double idol glitch in Plunder? Out of nowhere, a second idol popped up next to the real one once it respawned, and once it reappeared next to our team's chest right after we dropped it off another. It was weird, but it helped us win :D

AKyemeni

Anyone see a double idol glitch in Plunder? Out of nowhere, a second idol popped up next to the real one once it respawned, and once it reappeared next to our team's chest right after we dropped it off another. It was weird, but it helped us win :D
Yup. Happened to me many times.

4. transfer to PSN.

Interesting. How many puzzles do you typically need to beat before you have to start over?

There is basically no reason to not run with AK + blind fire or the FAL tbh.

People really don't know what to do when you rush them and strafe with the AK.

Top Bottom