• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Multiplayer |OT| Swinging To Victory

gossi

The Capture The Flag mode in this game is great. Randoms are rubbish at following the objective, so I can win the matches easily.

I finally unlocked all the mods for sidekicks and mystics and i'm only 1 LP away from max.

It's going to feel nice when I can play the game with the items I want for a change.

Kalentan

Yeah I hope they do but ATM the AK seems to beat most things. Beats melee at close range. Beats FAL at med range. Only issue is long range but even then if you're careful it can put up a fight.

Yup. AK is kind of OP at the moment. It just needs a little nerf to damage and maybe a smiget of nerf to range.

Bucca

Fools are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.
The Hunter sidekick can suck the biggest balls.

Nothing aggravates me more than getting fucked by one of them.

The Hunter sidekick can suck the biggest balls.

Nothing aggravates me more than getting fucked by one of them.

Heh, speaking of that.

Anybody got tips for beating the Hunter trial on Crushing?

I thought the Savior trial (which took me days to beat) was hard but this one is rough.

And I'm getting pissed off because the AI is killing the hunter before I get the last shot in so I can get the $600 bonus.

Rixxan

Heh, speaking of that.

Anybody got tips for beating the Hunter trial on Crushing?

I thought the Savior trial (which took me days to beat) was hard but this one is rough.

And I'm getting pissed off because the AI is killing the hunter before I get the last shot in so I can get the $600 bonus.

Savior trial is the hardest out of all of them, imo

For the Hunter crushing trial i used the FAL and headshot them down pretty easily when they were far, and had an RPG heavy for when they were closer than id like

Savior trial is the hardest out of all of them, imo

For the Hunter crushing trial i used the FAL and headshot them down pretty easily when they were far, and had an RPG heavy for when they were closer than id like
Yeah, that's basically been my strategy. I love the Tactical class for MP. Guess I'll just pull it off eventually.

SSReborn

Question with regard to the mobile game and the mp when I unlock the UC4 250 relics, is it just a one time unlock or can it be unlocked multiple times over.

Mikey Jr.

I heard they bumped it down to 125, did they not?

Also, seems like the best use of points are for hero weapons, no?

That shit seems WAAAY to grindy to get the normal way.

WaterAstro

Unless you do this(not sure if it works on iOS):
1. delete the app data. The game will delete your progress and start from the beginning.
2. Get as many keys as you can and use them while still having enough gold to open chest quickly
3. when you run out of gold use orbs for 7500 gold
4. transfer to PSN.
5. when you run out of gold/orbs, repeat.

Got almost 5000 relics today.

You can do this infinite times?

Javin98

Banned
The MP43a is also a pretty good gun, IMO. Just yesterday, I wrecked two guys who were charging towards me by blindfiring behind cover. Unfortunately, I get the feeling blindfire accuracy will be nerfed.

Greg

why is 0 sensitivity so sensitive? I appreciate they added the option to remove the garbage aim assist, but give me some control here

JTripper

Man, plunder is a goddamn mess of a game type. Just not my style.

Multiplayer is fun but I prefer TLoU's. I am glad they removed ranks though, since ranking in TLoU was largely pointless and made for a really bad meta-game.

Cade

Plunder could be a lot of fun if the god damn spawns weren't so weird. When you're on defense, spawning NEARLY INSIDE THE ENEMY CHEST makes no sense.

This is why 1-flag CTF is, and always has been, bad.

v1lla21

The MP43a is also a pretty good gun, IMO. Just yesterday, I wrecked two guys who were charging towards me by blindfiring behind cover. Unfortunately, I get the feeling blindfire accuracy will be nerfed.
Yeah blindfire seems to be OP, even more so if you use the perk thing. You can run up to someone and just blindfire and almost all your shots will hit thanks to auto aim. I was really good with the Mettler in the beta but in the final release I found myself using the mp the whole time. Such a great gun.

The mp34a is my favorite gun to use. I just like it.

Should I just start using the AK then? Everyone is saying it is so good but I prefer the Fal or copperhead.
Whichever suits you.

Wow the Fal is beastly.

I really think the AK shouldnt have such a good blind fire accuracy. That should be just for SMGs

Blindfire accuracy in general should be nerfed.

AKyemeni

Wow the Fal is beastly.

I really think the AK shouldnt have such a good blind fire accuracy. That should be just for SMGs

Blindfire accuracy in general should be nerfed.

Blindfire has been the same since the beta. I don't know why it took people this long to notice the blindfire.

I wonder if one of the new mysticals they add is the swarm of spiders from 3. Since not everyone carries grenades, those things could be a goddamn force.

Grisby

Finally got Chloe from the RNG gods. Makes me all the (UC4 SP spoiler)
more sad that she never shows up in the SP. Claudia Black does such a great job with her VA.

Got Marlowe as a bonus from a loot box. Too bad I haven't heard her 'mwwwah' death cry yet from UC3, shit was funny.

After spending quite a bit of time with the MP, I think there needs to be more vertical/taller maps. The rope allows you to cover a lot of ground in a short amount of time. Some of the maps here feel a bit too clustered.

Been abusing the FAL alot, shotgun seems worthless though.

I too think you need to get a bit more relics from winning. Or at least deal out some paltry ones for losing.

EVO

I wasn't a huge fan of the multiplayer at first, but after a few dozen matches I'm really enjoying it. Adopting the Down/KO system from TLoU has made it a much more strategical game than Uncharted 2 and 3, and when you get a team that works together it's really fun. Only complaint is the lack of propane tanks.

So before we shout nerf this and nerf that I would like to see ND buff the weapons that are struggling first.

After that is done we can go back and see what needs to be nerfed becasue if they nerf and buff things at the same time you will just have the pendulum swing in the other direction.

The Lamp

I was wondering why I was having some trouble. Then I switched to the AK47 and now I'm just blazing. Lol this weapon's range and its accuracy at blind fire is so high.

So before we shout nerf this and nerf that I would like to see ND buff the weapons that are struggling first.

After that is done we can go back and see what needs to be nerfed becasue if they nerf and buff things at the same time you will just have the pendulum swing in the other direction.

Why? Nerfing the best guns or buffing the worst guns ends with the same end balance result, the only difference is if they want the TTK to be faster or slower.

Top Bottom