• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Multiplayer |OT| Swinging To Victory

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
Also bought first DLC gameplay chest. Got enforcer pistol and hardened booster. Still too expensive, but didn't realize it gives multi items.

Shit, the triple pack only works on the account you bought the game on. I bought mine on an alt account and now i can't use the triple pack on my main account. Last time i'm buying anything but the base version of a game on an alt account. >.<

wtf still don't have triple pack content :/

Are you playing the game on the same account you bought it on?

Shit, the triple pack only works on the account you bought the game on. I bought mine on an alt account and now i can't use the triple pack on my main account. Last time i'm buying anything but the base version of a game on an alt account. >.<
Sorry for that, but previous ND MP games were plagued with alt accounts. Account locked DLC and grinding could reduce alts, I think.

Sorry for that, but previous ND MP games were plagued with alt accounts. Account locked DLC and grinding could reduce alts, I think.

My only concern was getting the game cheaper, otherwise i would have have bought it on my main account. If i knew none of the MP perks of the digital deluxe edition would work on my main account, i would have just gotten the regular version. First i couldn't use the 300 ND points included, and now this. :/

Good thing my decision to get the DDE over the base version mostly hinged on the SP content.

Has anyone tried Remote Play with this game?

I just played one match and let's just say that winning 1v1 gunfights is literally impossible against semi-decent players, because you're always 6 frames behind the action (~100ms input lag caused by the PS4 video encoder). That was in the same LAN, with zero network latency (<1ms) and a DualShock 4 controller via USB on a PC. It can only be worse over the internet and/or with a Vita.

Damn you Sony! I guess we'll need a PS4 Neo for decent Remote Play...

My only concern was getting the game cheaper, otherwise i would have have bought it on my main account. If i knew none of the MP perks of the digital deluxe edition would work on my main account, i would have just gotten the regular version. First i couldn't use the 300 ND points included, and now this. :/

Good thing my decision to get the DDE over the base version mostly hinged on the SP content.
For better or worse, almost all PS4 DLC are account locked (you can find them in the Services menu). It reduces clutter in the PSN download list, but you can't use them in another account.

Foxxsoxx

I seriously think they'd end up with more money if the DLC items were at least half as cheap as they currently are.

Who pays $5 for one gun?...

After what seemed like 15 or 20 rounds between yesterday and today, I finally got to try the new map.

Not a fan. It's visually a bit too cluttered, so it's hard to read from a distance, and there are a lot of walls that you should be able to climb, but can't. Maybe I need more than 2 rounds on it, but unlike the stock maps this one didn't "click" when I played it.

Btw, I'm playing Plunder solo as we speak and I notice less lag and bullshit in general... less bandwidth usage too.

4v4 feels really solid & balanced.

ps: The new map is gorgeous. It definitely has a TLOU vibe.

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
So the triple pack unlock is still not working properly in Europe. Wanted to try out the P90...guess i'll have to use the pre-set loudout
Loving the p90. About to get clip capacity mod. It's gonna rip!

It sucks at anything but mid range, though.

Also, I very much like the new map. But have seen it once in 20 games.

TP-DK

You lose way too many points for quitting a ranked match. If ND doesnt want us to leave a match then they need to implement better matchmaking.

Loving the p90. About to get clip capacity mod. It's gonna rip!

It sucks at anything but mid range, though.

Also, I very much like the new map. But have seen it once in 20 games.

Managed to get on the new map in just my 3rd game...seems lots of routes to flank but then people are probably still getting to grips with it.

Drencrom

Oh my fucking god

Me and two friends just lost a ranked TDM match because of two randos who had 1+1 KOs and 10+13 deaths...

Why are so many solo players in Ranked TDM literally garbage?

Drencrom

Man, Ranked TDM is such a bullshit playlist mode atm.

You are either in a full 5 player party or you're gonna get completely screwed by teamplayers well below your own skill level who can't even aim.

You are either in a full 5 player party or you're gonna get completely screwed by people well below your own skill level who can't even aim.

I feel you, i'm having a horrible time with it. I can't count the times i've played 4v5, or 5v5 with an idle player, or just utterly incompetent players who feed the other team easy kills again and again. I wouldn't mind losing as much if the matches were closer, but usually one team completely dominates the other, which isn't fun no matter which side you're on (not that i'm on the winning side often). Also, lots of people with 3 bars, sometimes 2. It really sours me on the mode, but then the same goes for unranked.

Drencrom

I feel you, i'm having a horrible time with it. I can't count the times i've played 4v5, or 5v5 with an idle player, or just utterly incompetent players who feed the other team easy kills again and again. I wouldn't mind losing as much if the matches were closer, but usually one team completely dominates the other, which isn't fun no matter which side you're on (not that i'm on the winning side often). Also, lots of people with 3 bars, sometimes 2. It really sours the mode for me, but then the same goes for unranked.

When you play Unranked there isn't anything at stake at least, just 10 relics points and satisfaction of winning. Also, there is far less 5 player parties in unranked which is a plus as a solo player.

But yeah, ranked is really rough if you're a solo player, no matter what skill level you are.

eloestmn

I don't get the trouble everybody else seems to be having playing the new map. I've played on it plenty since it dropped. Played 2 command games on it today out of 12 matches.

Also got matched up against akyemeni last night and tapantola earlier today. both on Remnants and won both. Have yet to run into you yet Rewrite.

BHK3

Banned
It says the patch added ranking, so before this patch there was no ranks at all? No number with a little icon in it like U2/3?

Grinchy

Banned

You are either in a full 5 player party or you're gonna get completely screwed by teamplayers well below your own skill level who can't even aim.

And if you do happen to win a bunch of games, you get to the qualifier matches where you get fucked by teammates even harder.

I don't like the qualifier thing at all. You are always playing random people, and in the qualifier matches, the random people you play matter more. Why? Why can't it just be an accumulation of wins or points or something? Why is the rank dependent on which teams you got teamed up against when you happened to be in the qualifying matches? It's so arbitrary.

Dundar

so, question for those who already finished unlocking vanity chest pre-patch: since the levelling up system gives you, sometimes, vanity chests, what do these unlock? or it gets converted into relics if you already unlocked everthing?

Strider

I haven't played the new map yet either after a couple hours of playtime.

Glad the Triple Pack stuff is finally working though... P90 is easily my favorite long gun I've used so far.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
so, question for those who already finished unlocking vanity chest pre-patch: since the levelling up system gives you, sometimes, vanity chests, what do these unlock? or it gets converted into relics if you already unlocked everthing?
I've gotten hero weapon chests, and boosters chests.

You get 150 relics instead.

WarWolf

Anyone else not have one of the new mystical masks unlock when it should? I got the level 15 one but Eyes of Ayar didn't unlock for me.

trqggLr.jpg

Reule

Bought a regular DLC chest and got some junk besides the eyepatch I wanted. Premium gave me Pirate Elena so that was a score.

Do the bundles get cheaper the more items you've already gained from chests?

Top Bottom