• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End |OT| You're gonna miss this ass

Drake's idle animation.
nCQpOH6.gif

I strongly recommend people do not play this on hard their first play through. Doesn't ruin the game completely but it absolutely puts a huge damper on the experience.

You guys have no idea how visually incredible this game is. Every chapter looks better than the next, and the attention to detail is phenomenal. I really haven't seen anything like it, PC or console. I can't stop taking screenshots lol.

Broke down and preordered this on Amazon. Interesting point to all this... amazon prime is amazing with with free shipping and 20% off preorders! Why the hell have I never used this before?!

Wow PSA

Dont scroll down on the PS4 game tile while waiting for your preload to unlock. Spoilers!!!!

I really wish there was a better system. They need an ootion to turn it off. Not only can this spoil you, but the auto twitch stream has brought sudden and unexpected cursing over the speakers with young kids in the room.

Boke1879

I strongly recommend people do not play this on hard their first play through. Doesn't ruin the game completely but it absolutely puts a huge damper on the experience.

Yea I was thinking about playing on hard my first playthrough, but then remembered in the previous games even normal gave you fits on certain spots. and this is a game you have to experience first so I'll just start on normal.

steven28

You guys have no idea how visually incredible this game is. Every chapter looks better than the next, and the attention to detail is phenomenal. I really haven't seen anything like it, PC or console. I can't stop taking screenshots lol.
Completely agree.I have over a gigabyte of screenshots and i'm only on chapter 12.

rob305

Like i know what the final boss looks like. If i would have clicked the picture I could have watched the last boss fight.

I'm glad i managed to play through the game without getting spoiled. Its gonna be tough for everyone starting today

U2NUMB

So I had the game pre ordered at best buy but was feeling good tonight so I said fuck it lets go digital. Instantly remembered that the speeds on PSN are horrible... I wont be playing this game tonight ugh

Ascenion

OST is up on iTunes....there is no Nate's Theme 4.0 :(
Edit: Rather there is not track called that. Technically it is there but imo, it isn't worthy of being acknowledged as 4.0.

I know people were talking about cutscene model and game model, so I wanted to post these super close up shots of Nate's face, looks pretty damn close in my opinion to what you see in the cutscenes

SoyKL5.png

dpF1AR.png

The 20% off preorders started back in Jan or Feb. I was using it for U4(which was my first time) but cancelled and went digital.

I can understand switching it up for digital. This final price was damn nice for prime and I definitely have to consider it for other upcoming titles.

ctfg23

Is the 12.9 gigs in the preload all you need to start playing? Or do you need the rest to download in the background?

I normally do this.

I've plat'd 1,2,3 and GA, but I'd really recommend not starting out hard this time. I just finished my hard play through and there are certain moments it just completely kills the momentum of the game. If you love Uncharted for the story and the action please do yourself a favour. I played a lesser game than the rest of you probably have a chance to.

Top Bottom