• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End |OT| You're gonna miss this ass

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
My CE shipped from Dallas Fort Worth at 7pm tonight.

Hopefully it gets to me in SA tomorrow at a decent time.

Amazon tracking is saying Wednesday..

Linconan

As cool as this looks, no one actually makes this many faces like that unless they're in a mocap studio running through faces.
Or if they are a youtube streamer.
K,
not sure if serious.gif

Wish i had a cam on me, for the looks i just gave reading this post :p
LOL

OST is up on iTunes....there is no Nate's Theme 4.0 :(
Edit: Rather there is not track called that. Technically it is there but imo, it isn't worthy of being acknowledged as 4.0.

is this going up on spotify?

so weird, sony has a partnership but it's not up...yet it's on itunes?

ironcreed

Banned
lkps.gif

Hawk269

Something is amiss....There are ZERO people waiting at my local GameStop. I walked in and asked if they are doing the 9pm (PST) release and they said yes, but no one but a handful of people had come in to pay off the pre-order.

I still do not know what to do myself. I had posted a while back in one of the other threads that my PS4 had died. Me and my Wife had just bought all new audio/video equipment and a new fridge for our house and foolishly I told here about the potential of the PS4K a while back, so when the PS4 died, she kind of game me that look. This morning however, she was kind of "get it if you want it". I just don't know if I should wait for E3 and hear about the PS4K or say f'it and get a PS4 tomorrow and the game. My Game Stop that I walked into tonight says they have plenty of extra PS4 Uncharted 4 systems. Just not sure what to do, would hate to buy it and find out 5 weeks later that a PS4K is coming soon.

ebil

Great OT (and I'm definitely going to miss it).

Played it for 5 hours already. It probably has my favourite opening chapters in an Uncharted game. Everything feels so fluid and polished in terms of blending together the gameplay and the narration.

Can't wait to play more of it after a few hours of sleep as it is over 5 AM!

MMarston

Was getting caught part of your plan?
Was Edmonson sided with Amy upon her firing and that's why he's not here? Just purchased the OST but man, I'm sad.

I'm pretty sure it was solely a creative decision.

I was all in support of Henry Jackman after his hot streak with X-Men FC, Capt. Philips, and Captain America TWS, but after having watched Civil War and being extremely disappointed with what he did there, I'm not so sure anymore.

Cornbread78

Great OT.

Now, the debate is whether to finish UC3 first and start this next week, or dig right in and go back and finish 3 later. ..

So I ordered a PS4, Uncharted 4 and Bloodborne from Best Buy last night with next day shipping and everything has been shipped.... except the PS4 apparently smh.

Stiler

Man, looking at those screens it's like we've come closed circle back to what PS2-era "CGI" looked like but now in real time.

My ps4 is going to melt playing this.

Just about 15 minutes to go.

MMarston

Was getting caught part of your plan?
Great OT.

Now, the debate is whether to finish UC3 first and start this next week, or dig right in and go back and finish 3 later. ..

Finish UC3 first.

4 looks like the kind of game that would make going back to 3 ASAP impossible.

JayB1920

Yeah, what was the deal with him not doing 4 when he already did the other games??

I loved his score for the first three games but maybe they were looking to go in a different direction this time. I Iiked Jackman's score for Xmen First Class and Kingsman so looking forward to what he does here.

About to fire this up, and can't help but reminisce seeing the original unveiling of a concept Naughty Dog project called BIG - full video here (this video is actually oddly hard to find, and is not the one from the verge piece a little while ago. This was, for whatever reason, not really noticed at the E3 it was revealed at - nobody talked very much about it. But I remember just being mindblown).

To here, now, and the end of the series.

tumblr_nyucjnioWy1qcy62fo1_500.gif

Top Bottom