• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End |OT| You're gonna miss this ass

ironcreed

Banned
lets-ride.gif

just jumped into MP and the customization for the weapons are back.
- extra ammo
- reload sped-
- blindfire accuracy
- Silencer
- Aimed Strafe Speed
- Clip Capacity
- Recoil
and Hero versions of the weapon. all unlocked by getting a select amount of downs with the weapon.

Mysticals also have customization options.

Well this is fun. Since I pre-ordered the game so long ago, I received emails every time the release date moved. I had to click some link to approve my pre order every step. Apparently I missed one. Now I don't have a pre-order (which also included 15% discount codes I applied from another promotion, so that is gone now) so there is no game to download or pre load. However, PSN still thinks I have the game, so I can't buy it for real either. Completely locked out of the game digitally right now.

Stiler

Yay it's starting, whelp I'm off to play, g'night and g'luck to everyone enjoying the game here on gaf.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
fuck you amazon. why hasn't my package shipped yet ={

Well this is fun. Since I pre-ordered the game so long ago, I received emails every time the release date moved. I had to click some link to approve my pre order every step. Apparently I missed one. Now I don't have a pre-order (which also included 15% discount codes I applied from another promotion, so that is gone now) so there is no game to download or pre load. However, PSN still thinks I have the game, so I can't buy it for real either. Completely locked out of the game digitally right now.

check your library?

VanWinkle

Ah man, I kind of regret buying at Amazon now :(

It left California at 8pm and it has to go all the way across the country to West Virginia, so I probably won't get it in the morning like I hoped. :(

I probably should have just bought it digitally.

No multiplayer OT? Aww shit I'm out! These single player discussion threads for linear(???) games are just people tip toeing over tagged spoilers just to post "oooohhhh....ahhhhhh"
So good luck to anyone that lingers here before finishing the game.

zert

See you at the other side. Gonna play MP and wait until saturday to play single player with my gf :D

Enjoy it everyone!

Top Bottom