• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4 street date broken as thieves steal copies

Status
Not open for further replies.

cripterion

You cannot be serious.

Update from videogamer. They spoke to another guy who had the game.

http://www.videogamer.com/ps4/uncharted_4/news/uncharted_4_street_date_broken_in_the_uk.html

Oh please.

Why wouldn't he be serious and he's right. The game is ready and was slated for late april. They delayed it because of some bullshit. I can wait till May 10th but Sony should have released the game when it was due. Don't give a Ratchet fuck.

COMLETELY spoiler free impression from that reddit link

C9eYwtf.gif

HYPE

CHC

Haha, this is awesome –– glad they did it. Now we can get a feel for what the game is like properly prior to the purchase.

Yeah man fuck those lazy devs and Sony, this'll teach them all a big lesson. Thank god someone is looking out for us everyday, blue collar gamers.

/s but really c'mon

FelipeMGM

Those impressions from reddit are not spoilery, but god they made me waaay more hyped for this, I jusct cant wait anymore. Kinda regret reading lol

LuuKyK

More spoiler free impressions, that I will still spoiler tag because people are just too sensitive nowadays (from the reddit guy who has the game):

Don't want to spoil anything, but it's got an amazing easter Egg. Let's just say it's something you can control. ;)

The action early on is slow, it's taking its paces, easing you in. There's minimal help too, which is a good thing, makes it quite seamless. Not gonna lie, it's like a movie.

In terms of comparison, it's tone is quite similar to tlou.

As mentioned previously, slow but steady. It plays really well. If you're familiar with other uncharted games, you'll be well accustomed to the controls. They're really fluid and the shooting is so damn accurate, really feels like my aiming skills are being tested. The grapple hook has been used a handful of times thus far, and I've just started chapter 6.

Photo mode is extensive, it has motion blur, loads of new filters, can hide characters and civilians. You can rotate the camera around the landscape pretty extensively.

Servbot24

Banned
Why wouldn't he be serious and he's right. The game is ready and was slated for late april. They delayed it because of some bullshit. I can wait till May 10th but Sony should have released the game when it was due. Don't give a Ratchet fuck.
They can release it whenever they damn well please. You don't know how development works and appropriately get zero say in the release date.

zsynqx

More spoiler free impressions, that I will still spoiler tag because people are just too sensitive nowadays (from the reddit guy who has the game):

Don't want to spoil anything, but it's got an amazing easter Egg. Let's just say it's something you can control. ;)

The action early on is slow, it's taking its paces, easing you in. There's minimal help too, which is a good thing, makes it quite seamless. Not gonna lie, it's like a movie.

In terms of comparison, it's tone is quite similar to tlou.

As mentioned previously, slow but steady. It plays really well. If you're familiar with other uncharted games, you'll be well accustomed to the controls. They're really fluid and the shooting is so damn accurate, really feels like my aiming skills are being tested. The grapple hook has been used a handful of times thus far, and I've just started chapter 6.

Photo mode is extensive, it has motion blur, loads of new filters, can hide characters and civilians. You can rotate the camera around the landscape pretty extensively.

About the tone when asked to elaborate

Oh no the game feels like Uncharted, it just reminds of The Last of Us. It's uncharted through and through. :)

Boke1879

Again they delayed for manufacturing and distribution. Just because some stores are selling it doesn't mean the majority even have their stock allotment. them saying "release now" would create and even bigger mess and shitstorm and confusion. Especially when stores don't have it. A few broken street dates is nothing compared to that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom