• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted |OT|

TONX

Distinguished Air Superiority
Jtrizzy said:
I thought the Conan demo was pretty good. I thought it did a decent job of copying God of War.

:lol Funniest thing I've read in awhile.

On topic, I'm watching Raiders of the lost Ark right now and its hyping me for this game more and more.

VonGak!

Banned
Thanks Pistachio and Mesijs, I', glad that you are describing the good with the bad instead of giving monotheistic impressions.

Mesijs said:
There's the one thing they are mentioning with pressing the right things. That's one 'puzzle'. Then you have some other things with Drake's journal, but the game tells you when to check it and you don't have to puzzle anything out anymore.

There are a few things like pushing objects and platforming to other things and opening gates with levers, but no real puzzles or something like that, like in Prince of Persia or something.

Can it be compared to God of War in this sense? Because I thoroughly enjoyed how challenges were done in in that game.

VonGak!

Banned
TONX said:
:lol Funniest thing I've read in awhile.

On topic, I'm watching Raiders of the lost Ark right now and its hyping me for this game more and more.

LOL, so I'm not the only one who re-watched the 3 Indy movies (and the two Mummy movies) because of this game.

If a game can replicate this constant rolorcoaster rush then it's a sure win in my book.

Can't wait to see how Spielberg is going to handle Tintin, another pulp franchise I enjoy

Firewire

Banned
Just in case anyone else wants an Uncharted / Naughty Dog avatar to promote the game here you go. (I was bored!)

Uncharted1.jpg

Uncharted4.jpg

Uncharted3.jpg

Uncharted2.jpg

VonGak!

Banned
Firewire said:
Just in case anyone else wants an Uncharted / Naughty Dog avatar to promote the game here you go. (I was bored!)

Uncharted1.jpg

Uncharted4.jpg

Uncharted3.jpg

Uncharted2.jpg

Firewire is biased, other important characters like Elena are missing. :(

Jtrizzy

just got internet at my new house just in time for the demo and shitty firmware update. WOOOOOT! and an hdtv finally taking advantage of this thing.

deepbrown

the_id said:
Ok, now i'm confused. i can't tell who is who by looking at the avatars. LOL. this'll take a while to get used to.
Yeah I'm really really confused. In some ways tomorrow night is going to incredible, in others it's going to be hell at gaf. lol

Rolf NB

Tieno said:
It really is about scores, with people predicting scores of the different websites. It ruins pretty much any official thread for the time being. It annoys me to no end.
That's what you get when the biggest PR wave of the decade fades out and everyone tries to find their bearings again.

Elbrain

Suckin' dicks since '66
Now will all the avatars about Uncharted going around everyone descend on all other threads and barrage them with Uncharted awesomeness!

Top Bottom