• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted |OT|

Jtrizzy

Using a Danish to English translator :lol

Played is developed from the concern at the back among other things Crash Bandicoot and Jak Daxter , and actually doing Naughty After so distinct to that publish Uncharted : Drunk Loses exclusive to Playstation 3. TO relationships to their sometime games , so can this said that være some of a spring by they. Uncharted: Drunk Loses featuring bla. at little short of fotorealistisk graphic , and it'll være combine that tell ditto about Crash Bandicoot. : )

A kig at the affair : A år old track to a chest belonging to it Sir Stamp Drunk putting a contemporary skattejæger at a opdagelsesrejse after the sagnomspundne duty from Electricity Dorado that administrator to the detection from a forgotten ø in the middle of Stillehavet. The adventure proves abrupt a mortal affair when Night shift Drunk beaches at øen and proves chase from lejemordere. TO seriously sign and by limited remedy can he and his følgesvende contest that survive and find they uhyggelige the secret that reside at øen. The affair to played is so carefully prepared and absorbing that i not at all can be realize that played no has taken benchmark to a movie , by that ville orchard granted better sense. By nearly whole played sits decent by the feeling from that decent sits and notices a movie , and it has i never experienced that PS3 games has done ante.

None bishop about corners by Night shift Drunk : I can be as good launch by that tell that i never has proven a games that has trapped me practically this. Decent proves with lightning speed trapped from stemningen to played , all is awhile that a movie away noted from that decent themselves has the principal part to played. Decent playing that Night shift Drunk there's a skattejæger , and when played is a shared Action - Advent games , so goes that no only forth at that shoot at all by a throb , when decent too shall clear up riddle and walk at discovery. This is by to that do played weirdie to relationships to they a lot of FPS games that appears to PS3 the console to the nearest age. The navigation affect that by a lot of others games where decent peeks down at the person from behind and can be glance round by means of R the button , so i will no walk better to details by. Night shift Drunk is incredible good to that clamber , and decent prepares several dangerous spring , so that apply about that være quick at the button's by else so ends that wrong by vores all.

Wauuuuu: Wauu , were that first words that fell me in when i first time so the up to date game graphic! I've never noted something like that , and all is real stunning. There's imaginary at themselves the smallest detail and i lacks actuals words that can be depict all this. Catching decent goes through little bushs can be decent look that they actuals bow and svajer all artless. The shadows from the trees is too all life-like , and the water is real good made. I've never noted so in a big way graphic to a games to anyone bracket , so this is absolutely pioneer , and putting in my opinion a all novel standard by up to date game graphic. Try evt. that get a kig at they the preview decent can be get at PSN by played. All is a sight for sore eyes. Heard you too that?: The sound is naturally too to top , and i've several times only charged played be at hovedmenuen so i could be permitted to hear the music that is as fantastic that the others from played. That occurs on and off that decent no straight can be look where decent proves shot , and here's that so nice that orchard a accurately surround loudspeaker by so can be decent explicitly hear that.

the_id

Danish women are hawt!!! I'll do a bit of a viral marketing here....you guys shold listen to MEW. AFW band from Denmark!

Dante

Hey guys ome poster in the PSN thread is saying its up!

Confirmed.

Go Go GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dante

:)

was hoping we'd have a consolidated place for it rather then half in the official thread, and half in the PSN thread.

Basch

Jtrizzy said:
Using a Danish to English translator :lol

Played is developed from the concern at the back among other things Crash Bandicoot and Jak Daxter , and actually doing Naughty After so distinct to that publish Uncharted : Drunk Loses exclusive to Playstation 3. TO relationships to their sometime games , so can this said that være some of a spring by they. Uncharted: Drunk Loses featuring bla. at little short of fotorealistisk graphic , and it'll være combine that tell ditto about Crash Bandicoot. : )

A kig at the affair : A år old track to a chest belonging to it Sir Stamp Drunk putting a contemporary skattejæger at a opdagelsesrejse after the sagnomspundne duty from Electricity Dorado that administrator to the detection from a forgotten ø in the middle of Stillehavet. The adventure proves abrupt a mortal affair when Night shift Drunk beaches at øen and proves chase from lejemordere. TO seriously sign and by limited remedy can he and his følgesvende contest that survive and find they uhyggelige the secret that reside at øen. The affair to played is so carefully prepared and absorbing that i not at all can be realize that played no has taken benchmark to a movie , by that ville orchard granted better sense. By nearly whole played sits decent by the feeling from that decent sits and notices a movie , and it has i never experienced that PS3 games has done ante.

None bishop about corners by Night shift Drunk : I can be as good launch by that tell that i never has proven a games that has trapped me practically this. Decent proves with lightning speed trapped from stemningen to played , all is awhile that a movie away noted from that decent themselves has the principal part to played. Decent playing that Night shift Drunk there's a skattejæger , and when played is a shared Action - Advent games , so goes that no only forth at that shoot at all by a throb , when decent too shall clear up riddle and walk at discovery. This is by to that do played weirdie to relationships to they a lot of FPS games that appears to PS3 the console to the nearest age. The navigation affect that by a lot of others games where decent peeks down at the person from behind and can be glance round by means of R the button , so i will no walk better to details by. Night shift Drunk is incredible good to that clamber , and decent prepares several dangerous spring , so that apply about that være quick at the button's by else so ends that wrong by vores all.

Wauuuuu: Wauu , were that first words that fell me in when i first time so the up to date game graphic! I've never noted something like that , and all is real stunning. There's imaginary at themselves the smallest detail and i lacks actuals words that can be depict all this. Catching decent goes through little bushs can be decent look that they actuals bow and svajer all artless. The shadows from the trees is too all life-like , and the water is real good made. I've never noted so in a big way graphic to a games to anyone bracket , so this is absolutely pioneer , and putting in my opinion a all novel standard by up to date game graphic. Try evt. that get a kig at they the preview decent can be get at PSN by played. All is a sight for sore eyes. Heard you too that?: The sound is naturally too to top , and i've several times only charged played be at hovedmenuen so i could be permitted to hear the music that is as fantastic that the others from played. That occurs on and off that decent no straight can be look where decent proves shot , and here's that so nice that orchard a accurately surround loudspeaker by so can be decent explicitly hear that.

I think that sounded way better than that Edge preview. :lol

Remember, don't forget that if you want to post impressions here, try not to spoil anything about the story or events that occur in the came. There are many, like myself, that won't be able to play the game until the holiday season rolls around. With that said, enjoy! :D

Greg

Ohh, my wireless is so sexy... blazing 8% right now. :lol

I'm actually not mad at all, as long as it doesn't hang at any point.

bryehn

GOOOOOOOOO indeed.

Nice to see PSN nice and fast lately, hitting about 1MB/sec. It can slow down all it wants, just don't stall!

Top Bottom