• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted |OT|

Pachimari

My estimation is, that everyone of you who aren't biased will be blowned away by the overall quality and little touches in Uncharted Drake's Fortune. Though, if I'm correct, you won't see Elena's AI - but that's for the full game then. Hope you'll get to try the AK-47 in the demo as well, as it's pretty satisfying to say the least. The pistol is the coolest though, making headshots.

FnordChan

Raist said:
Where are the impressions and screenshots ?

You're being confused by a typo in the subject, which should read "Uncharted: Drake's Fortune - Downloading Impressions". The "Uncharted: Drake's Fortune - Demo Impressions" thread will be started shortly after everyone has their grubby mitts on the download.

FnordChan

Greg

Blablurn said:
the demo does not work

screen stays black after downloading it
You downloaded so fast you... forgot to download it all! :lol

Seriously though, a huge FUCK if true.

Firewire

Banned
spyshagg said:
is it ok for us, Europeans, to be stealing your bandwidth? I guesss you guys don't have a choice. :D

Thats it! I officially hate Europe, except for the women! Gotta love the Euro chicks!

G-Bus

Banned
woot, just started downloading the demo, 3%

Forgot about that dam firmware update, luckily it only took me 15 minutes to get.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
so why does this always happen? anybody else ever feel like nothing works when you REALLY want it too :lol

Azsori

Firewire said:
Thats it! I officially hate Europe, except for the women! Gotta love the Euro chicks!

True that, European women are so much better than American women...

Too bad I can't steal their women as easily as they can steal our bandwidth...

deepbrown

This isn't fair! I was going to play a cruel trick on you all and say the demo is up. But it's actually up! Is it up? Are you sure...because it says "Uncharted" but I don't believeeee.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
bud said:
so you're saying that this face is basically on big fart.

i wonder how he looks

Copyrighted_Image_Reuse_Prohibited_138743.jpg

Top Bottom