• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted |OT|

cameltoe

Just wanted to get in on all this downloading fun...Im at work....had the wifey start up the ole PS3 and get to downloading!!

TONX

Distinguished Air Superiority
cameltoe said:
Just wanted to get in on all this downloading fun...Im at work....had the wifey start up the ole PS3 and get to downloading!!

Who needs remote play!

Alski

I work for M$ marketing! Hi!
Anastacio said:
My estimation is, that everyone of you who aren't biased will be blowned away by the overall quality and little touches in Uncharted Drake's Fortune. Though, if I'm correct, you won't see Elena's AI - but that's for the full game then. Hope you'll get to try the AK-47 in the demo as well, as it's pretty satisfying to say the least. The pistol is the coolest though, making headshots.

Biased of what exactly?
I have a hard time believing that anyone that actually owns a PS3 is biased of the PS3…

If the demo sucks I will have no problem saying so and I have no biases. Graphics alone won’t win me over. ;)

Forsete

Blablurn said:
am i the only one who is finished?

we need some more confirmations that the demo is corrupted.

dyfysydsys seems to have downloaded all of it, his silence says the demo is working.

iapetus

Scary Euro Man
Blablurn said:
am i the only one who is finished?

we need some more confirmations that the demo is corrupted.

No, we need some more confirmations that the demo is not corrupted. I'm a third of the way through the install, so should have word soon...

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Alski said:
Biased of what exactly?
I have a hard time believing that anyone that actually owns a PS3 is biased of the PS3…

If the demo sucks I will have no problem saying so and I have no biases. Graphics alone won’t win me over. ;)

do you know what biased means? Seriously, there's plenty of people who own a ps3 that are biased towards it... it's crystal clear from threads like these.

Blablurn

81el92o.jpg

Forsete

iapetus said:
Ha. More fucked-up-demoage - on starting up my copy it goes to a screen saying 'Please insert the game disc.' :D

Reboot and report back.

God damn you Sony if you fuck this up.

cicatriz

msdstc said:
do you know what biased means? Seriously, there's plenty of people who own a ps3 that are biased towards it... it's crystal clear from threads like these.

That's right.

Excited about a PS3 release=Biased towards PS3

Dragon

Banned
The people complaining about the two problems (blank screen, insert game disc), do you have a PAL system? I'm wondering if somehow there's something messed up there.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
cicatriz said:
That's right.

Excited about a PS3 release=Biased towards PS3

i didn't mean it like that... you should know what i mean. Go to any ps3 games official thread there's bias all over the place.

it's not just playstation, its 360, it's wii, every system has biased people they're called fanboys for the most part.

iapetus

Scary Euro Man
Forsete said:
Reboot and report back.

God damn you Sony if you fuck this up.

I've tried rebooting and running with a disc in the drive, and now I get the same black screen. Looks like a nasty case of Euros am screwed.

Jeseus

TheBranca18 said:
The people complaining about the two problems (blank screen, insert game disc), do you have a PAL system? I'm wondering if somehow there's something messed up there.

right PAL

Forsete

iapetus said:
I've tried rebooting and running with a disc in the drive, and now I get the same black screen. Looks like a nasty case of Euros am screwed.

lol, ok fuck you sony. Im going to bed. I missed 1 hour of sleep over nothing.

deepbrown

msdstc said:
i didn't mean it like that... you should know what i mean. Go to any ps3 games official thread there's bias all over the place.

it's not just playstation, its 360, it's wii, every system has biased people they're called fanboys for the most part.

Anastachio said bias AGAINST the PS3. He said basically, unless you HATE the PS3, you should be very impressed.

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
robertsan21 said:
seems sony has Locked the game to only play on US systems.....
which begs the question, how the hell are the only guys in this thread who are finished from Euro??

Top Bottom