• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uni student makes rap video promoting lynchings & White power

Status
Not open for further replies.
She must hate studying there, knowing she's going to get kicked out of there right quick.

I hope she's barred from further educational institutions.

Who or what is she supposed to be satirizing?
I get that there is a desire to immediately find an excuse for white racism but come on.
Even your most ignorant drill rapper won't rap that he's glad MLK and Malcolm are dead or that cops should shoot more Black folk. It's not satire.

Parahan

She must hate studying there, knowing she's going to get kicked out of there right quick.

I hope she's barred from further educational institutions.

Well she has peaked getting into uni. Once her identity is out this sad-racist-trash's life is going to be all downhill socially and professionally.

The fact that she has her face covered implies she knows a lot of people in front of whom she pretends to be a decent human.

watershed

Banned
More than other forms of racism, I seriously hate people who are proud of their racism and think its funny. These people are failures as human beings.

Enzom21

Even your most ignorant drill rapper won't rap that he's glad MLK and Malcolm are dead or that cops should shoot more Black folk. It's not satire.

Any rational person can see that this is clearly not satire, yet we still get people who will rush in to try to excuse it.
There is always something other than racism at play when white people are being racists.

More than other forms of racism, I seriously hate people who are proud of their racism and think its funny. These people are failures as human beings.

I prefer this type of overt racism to the hidden variety where people pretend to to hate racism but try to excuse it. That is far more insidious.

Phased

Can you be "proud" of anything if you have to hide your face to say it? Just a coward hiding behind a mask.

theWB27

"we don't need niggers no more because we can fry our own chicken"

Are we sure it's not satire?

In case you didn't see this post below.

This is getting old. Every time some asshole decides to vent their racism publicly, folks show up in the thread to suggest it's satire. It's not fucking satire, it's racism. And pretending it doesn't exist doesn't help, but is an insult to its intended victims.

Cut it out.

Seesaw15

White folks are losing their got damn minds.

Inb4
"Young and dumb"
"This is a teachable moment"
"If you insult her you are just as bad"

This is getting old. Every time some asshole decides to vent their racism publicly, folks show up in the thread to suggest it's satire. It's not fucking satire, it's racism. And pretending it doesn't exist doesn't help, but is an insult to its intended victims.

Cut it out.

Holy fuck white people ALWAYS get the benefit of doubt regardless of whatever fucked up shit they do. See this shit in every damn thread.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
What a stupid fucking piece of crap that woman. Hope she gets identified off her tattoo. Shit. Just pure shit.

White folks are losing their got damn minds.

Inb4
"Young and dumb"
"This is a teachable moment"
"If you insult her you are just as bad"

It is a teachable moment. The lesson is she gets her ass barred from every university on the planet, maybe in jail (Haha yeah I wish, won't happen) and when her identity comes out, which will happen, she's gonna be in serious trouble.

Just wait until internet detectives find out who she is and as a result she gets like expelled or kicked out the school. She'll then release a statement saying she has learned the errors of her ways and that she is truly sorry, that it was all a joke. Then she'll go on social media about how her life is ruined, and we'll get a bunch of people talking about feeling bad, and that she could be taught (indirectly suggesting a black person does the teaching).

left out the "i could never be racist, just ask my
all same race
family who for generations weren't racist
but you won't catch any of us having a Italian tan
. They know what's in my heart"

besada

Banned
I'm sure it must be possible to identify her?

Well, the internet's looking. They've already misidentified some girl who doesn't go to ODU. But if it's possible to find her from the information on the tape, there are probably plenty of angry people willing to put in the time to do it.

D i Z

#1 on the new KKK mixtape, BHM with a Bullet 2017.

Still not serious enough for some people to take seriously. Or is it scary enough to make people freeze in place? I just can't tell anymore.

Verelios

Not even surprised. I'll probably wake up tomorrow to some clownish incident to 1-up this.

Happy Black History Month everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom