• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uni student makes rap video promoting lynchings & White power

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darksol

Using a rap video to degrade and dehumanize black people is like doing a video of country line dancing to degrade white people.

Usobuko

Banned
Don't worry, guys. All prejudices will no longer exist once the older generation snuff it.

This is probably what people in charge wants you to believe where the future of the world is progressing towards a more just society.

You will get glimpse and promises of diversity and equality but never the adequate amount. The only way to rid these off is by force and influences.

RJT

People started liking dumb things ironically.

People started doing dumb things ironically.

Dumb people didn't understand the irony, and thought doing dumb things was fine.

Dumb people started doing dumb things seriously.

Smart people thought dumb people were doing dumb things ironically, and didn't pay attention.

And that, children, is how the end of the world started...

That t-shirt. It made me think "Were people really THAT butt-hurt about having a black president?" Which of course made me think "Of course they were"

It seems like there's been an escalation in this bald-faced racism after Obama left office, which really shows what fucking cowards they are. It's like they're spewing out 8 years of built up bile and hatred.

Total shitpigs.

Coward. Absolute coward. Show your bloody face if you're sending a disgusting rap message, you coward.

So angry. Hope someone identifies her.

Apt101

the south is only going to get more embarrassing as we move forward.

Here's the thing though, Virginia, especially in the area around ODU (and ODU itself, since I went there and still return for the odd function), is progressive for a southern state. It hasn't voted blue for very long, to my knowledge, but even when I was a kid in the 90's this area was diverse and racism wasn't a problem.

I would guess that girl and her friends either hail from the lightly populated western part of the state, or came from out of state.

Malakai

This won't end well, ODU is surround my black people. Hell, the ratio of blacks to white in the City of Norfolk ls like 1:1 or pretty close to a one to one ratio...

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children
She said some truth, honestly addressing that the police treat white people and black people differently. Saying "If I get pulled over I don't even get a ticket, if ya'll * get pulled over you're getting shot"

Which is inadvertently admitting that Black Lives Matter is correct

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
I don't know what I expected...I feel like I need to wash my iPhone after listening to that.

God I hope the internet finds out who that is.

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children
Racists just loooove to oppress, they can't control themselves. Call them fat though, that's like making fun of all fat people.

Huh?

Lemme ask you this, would you call Milo Yiannopolous a "faggot"? If not, is that because you don't want to be insensitive/homophobic towards gay people that aren't Milo?

Gattsu25

Banned
This is getting old. Every time some asshole decides to vent their racism publicly, folks show up in the thread to suggest it's satire. It's not fucking satire, it's racism. And pretending it doesn't exist doesn't help, but is an insult to its intended victims.

Cut it out.
Thanks for this.

fixedpoint

Then this may give you gray hairs but most people like her are gun owners. And a lot of them get military style training with them.
xwb1id2.gif

RinsFury

Trump really has these racist white fucks coming out of the woodwork like I've never seen before. That amount of hate in that video actually made me feel physically ill, just what the fuck.

Kick this piece of shit out of school and back to whatever meth infested trailer park she came from. Good luck ever getting a decent job once the internet unmasks you.

During black history month too. Just fuck off.

Here's the thing though, Virginia, especially in the area around ODU (and ODU itself, since I went there and still return for the odd function), is progressive for a southern state. It hasn't voted blue for very long, to my knowledge, but even when I was a kid in the 90's this area was diverse and racism wasn't a problem.

I would guess that girl and her friends either hail from the lightly populated western part of the state, or came from out of state.

Pretty much. I'm in the area too and for the most part, it's pretty diverse. Been here for some time and while ignorance is out there, it's not like my experiences in some southern areas (or parts of Maryland).

RinsFury

Someone will find her. Looking forward to that.

She's about to learn that freeze peach doesn't mean freedom from consequences. Hope she's enjoys having her name attached to this video for the rest of her life, the internet doesn't forget.

As a white guy and even just as a human being I dont even know what to say really. I'm embarrassed by this. It's just terrible on every level.

I hope they find out who this idiot is and that she deeply regrets it.

Using a rap video to degrade and dehumanize black people is like doing a video of country line dancing to degrade white people.
Ha! I was going to say something similar. I don't see the logic behind that, but then I assume most racist people aren't very logical.

Huh?

Lemme ask you this, would you call Milo Yiannopolous a "faggot"? If not, is that because you don't want to be insensitive/homophobic towards gay people that aren't Milo?

They do not play by the same rules and do not carry the same gravitas, as "faggot" automatically gets generalized. Like if the same pepe guy was gay, people wouldn't be calling him a "faggot", but would still call him fat/ugly/etc due to the nature of his hate as the "superior race".

But I agree with you that I will enjoy when this woman gets identified, and the consequences start rolling in.

BlitzKeeg

Hello future employer.

Does she seriously think nobody is going to find out who she is?

She's going to have a great time trying to find a job outside of the 2020 Trump campaign team.

Edit: Also even walking to class now that I think more about it. Always a great idea to publicly out yourself as a white supremacist on a college campus.

The Kree

Banned
Hello future employer.

Does she seriously think nobody is going to find out who she is?

She's going to have a great time trying to find a job outside of the 2020 Trump campaign team.

Edit: Also even walking to class now that I think more about it. Always a great idea to publicly out yourself as a white supremacist on a college campus.

White supremacists own many businesses. She'll be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom