• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*UNMARKED SPOILERS ALL BOOKS* Game of Thrones |OT| - Season 5 - Sundays on HBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryseing

Ever since the Maggy the frog prophecy I have thought that Sansa will actually be the queen the replace Cersei in the end, not Margery. I could see her marrying Jon or Aegon if one sits the throne in the end.

I am also a Jon/Sansa fan.

If THE THEORY is true. Not in for the brother/sister stuff. Cousins I can deal.

Speaking of THE THEORY, this week's Watch The Thrones is worth a listen just to hear Greenwald/Netw3rk try to avoid explicitly talking about it. Absolutely hysterical.

Euron

In the books it just makes the most sense for Sansa to marry Aegon, at least for Littlefinger.

1) Aegon is half Dornish and Dany's dragons burned Quentyn so Dorne will follow Aegon by default.

2) Marrying Sansa gives Aegon the support of the Vale, North, and Riverlands.

3) JonCon's friends in the Reach *cough* Randyll Tarly *cough* are all that it takes to take down the Tyrells, especially with the Greyjoy Invasion making things easier.

4) With these forces and probably the support of the Faith, Aegon can take King's Landing pretty easily.

5) Littlefinger can then find a way to kill Aegon before he can have an heir, giving Sansa total control as Queen.

But in the show if Aegon truly isn't in at all, then who knows? Maybe they'll just skip the whole Aegon plot and have everyone rally behind Sansa from the start?

Iksenpets

Banned
In the books it just makes the most sense for Sansa to marry Aegon, at least for Littlefinger.

1) Aegon is half Dornish and Dany's dragons burned Quentyn so Dorne will follow Aegon by default.

2) Marrying Sansa gives Aegon the support of the Vale, North, and Riverlands.

3) JonCon's friends in the Reach *cough* Randyll Tarly *cough* are all that it takes to take down the Tyrells, especially with the Greyjoy Invasion making things easier.

4) With these forces and probably the support of the Faith, Aegon can take King's Landing pretty easily.

5) Littlefinger can then find a way to kill Aegon before he can have an heir, giving Sansa total control as Queen.

But in the show if Aegon truly isn't in at all, then who knows? Maybe they'll just skip the whole Aegon plot and have everyone rally behind Sansa from the start?

Not really on topic with your post, but you just reminded me that Randyll Tarly exists. I wonder how the show will handle that. I figure they want to get to him eventually just for his relationship with Sam, but it'll be interesting how they work him in without Aegon. Maybe he's part of the Varys-Illyrio-Doran cabal that seems to have been working for Viserys/Dany?

Not really on topic with your post, but you just reminded me that Randyll Tarly exists. I wonder how the show will handle that. I figure they want to get to him eventually just for his relationship with Sam, but it'll be interesting how they work him in without Aegon. Maybe he's part of the Varys-Illyrio-Doran cabal that seems to have been working for Viserys/Dany?

I'm not sure why he'd need to be a part of some conspiracy that would be pretty out of character for him to get involved in. Just have him be Randyll Tarly who is convinced to ally with Dany.

Iksenpets

Banned
I think, if anything, he'll marry Dany and die. He seems more of a plot device than an actual character, who will mess things up enough in Westeros to allow Dany to sweep the floor.

I really doubt Dany will accept him. She's not going to be all like "oh hey, you're here to invalidate my claim with your own? Sure!" Plus it would be too simple if his presumption that he's going to marry her pays off without a hitch. She's going to reject him and it'll be Quentyn 2.0.

fxVgPQN.gif

Slayed

Starting now.

When all the non-readers were freaking out at the final scene of season 1 it was real hard to hold my tongue about the crap her thread turns into lol.

Kaladin

This season strays more and more from the path of the books with each episode.

It's starting to get to the point where I can't guess where they're going with some things.

bengraven

Fucking HBO GO freezing over and over again. Can't start the episode yet!

I am also a Jon/Sansa fan.

If THE THEORY is true. Not in for the brother/sister stuff. Cousins I can deal.

Speaking of THE THEORY, this week's Watch The Thrones is worth a listen just to hear Greenwald/Netw3rk try to avoid explicitly talking about it. Absolutely hysterical.

Jon + Sansa on the throne at the end would be a pretty awesome way for things to end.

Yes, yes. Join me my kin, that we may pass the truth of JonSa to the sullied.

And you bastards called me crazy before! The people are starting to see the truths I've been prothesizing!

Killing pregnant Walda (or her child) is the disturbing scene?

Yes, yes. Join me my kin, that we may pass the truth of JonSa to the sullied.

And you bastards called me crazy before! The people are starting to see the truths I've been prothesizing!
You can join the hundreds of people writing fanfiction about it!

bengraven

Oh shit, just started the episode and they're showing S2 Theon...Sansa going to bring up the dead kids to him?

Dammit, I don't want to spoil it, I'm shutting up.

I really get this feeling that Roose is planning to kill Ramsay. He's smart enough to know that someone like that is a liability to him. If he can get a real replacement heir, there's no reason for him to keep Ramsay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom