• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*UNMARKED SPOILERS ALL BOOKS* Game of Thrones |OT| - Season 5 - Sundays on HBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamblades

I'd die laughing if they off Balon and "Wall" the kingsmoot stuff, introducing and concluding it over two or three scenes in a single episode.

Well to be fair the kingsmoot really only demands a couple of scenes. There's balon dying, a scene where the brothers argue over succession, then the scene at the kingsmoot where Euron pulls out the dragon horn. That's all you really need.

The issue is not how much time the storyline in Pyke takes, it's that it probably should have happened by now to get people where they need to be. But I guess they can just borrow littlefinger's fast travel waypoints.

spoiler - Stannis from House video S5

http://i.imgur.com/DNqj1hg.png

Welp. This makes it pretty clear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCWO6LakNjo

jJJHukc.gif

Sigh. So it's gonna be sacrifice Shireen to beat the Boltons vs. don't and lose. Dammit.

The split will stay, even if we are in entirely new content for book readers, there's still a very different perspective for the two audiences.

bengraven

What if Stannis dies at the same time as Jon and Mel sacrifices Shireen to bring Azor back to life...and then Stannis doesn't come back, but miles away Jon does...

Yeah the way they've been building Selyse up as being even more of a nutjob in the show (in the books she's just a bitch, and nowhere near as much of a fanatic) and her being completely ashamed and spiteful towards Shireen is ominous, to say the least.

suzu

I'd be shocked and reeeeally disappointed if Stannis allowed it. I can see Mel and Selyse going ahead without his input though.

cj_iwakura

I'm not arguing that Selyse wouldn't do something crazy like burning Shireen. But there's no reason to think Stannis would do that to his own daughter.

I meant the fetuses. I somehow don't think Selyse would be willing to burn Shireen. I'm hoping she has some limits.

I could see Selyse tring to kill Shireen as a sacrifice, and Stannis then killing Selyse for the attempt. Bonus points if he pulls his sword out of her and it is on fire.

I mean we all know that Jon Snow is the song of ice and fire...but what if Martin is actually punking us and Stannis is actually Azor Ahai? lol

bengraven

Okay, I'm giving HBOGo one more shot. The last two weeks made me wait 1 1/2 to 2 hours to watch the episode.

Pretty bad when I'm forced to take twenty minute 3DS breaks between buffer sessions.

Anything beyond last week's episode scenes in the "previously on" section?

nevermind: guess not, just a few scenes from an episode or two back.

THANKS FOR REMINDING US OF THE CLOSING SCENE LAST WEEK GUYS. ALMOST FORGOT.

bengraven

Holy shit, did she really just stab Ramsay in the cock and jump off the roof?!

Just kidding, it's still loading the episode. :/

Fucking hate this set up.

Really? I've used HBO Go and started watching ~5 minutes after the episode started (stupid west coast tv airings suck!)

It starts mostly fine, but it's 3 or 4 times during the show that it happens.

Isn't HBO's fault, it's my Comcast and the fact that I'm across the house from the router. I just can't watch it near the router because of tits and people saying cock.

bengraven

They showed the cut. Now you know there's a point to it.

And damn, I forgot how nicely shot the Black and Blue Wedding was. Too bad the scene after fucked that over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom