• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*UNMARKED SPOILERS ALL BOOKS* Game of Thrones |OT| - Season 5 - Sundays on HBO

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was the point of that scene? Seriously, ask yourself.

Sincere question, right? I'm my sarcasm detector isn't broken, is it? Haha.

I agree. I think they could have threatened to kill her vs. tearing her clothes off and threatening to rape her in front of Sam.

I am seriously shocked that they did a version of the Jeyne scene in the book where Theon finds her alone in the bedroom covered with cuts and bruises. Never thought they'd take it that far.

Lothar

Banned
I'm liking this episode a lot so far.

They've handled the Sansa stuff well. She didn't brush rape off. It doesn't look like it made her stronger.

Can I just say something else here, too? In what world does Ramsay not flay/mutilate/do something horrible to Sansa in retaliation for her trying to escape/start a rebellion? Is it because he needs her to keep his hold on the North?

Ohhhh boy here we go. Cersei about to get got. And man do I love me some Olenna.

Something else that makes me nervous about Theon/Sansa...how much worse does it have to get for her before he snaps and turns back into himself again?

Lothar

Banned
Wasn't rape according to them though. Even though as we can see, she is beat the fuck up.

I think I was the one who quoted Cogman last week laughing about him saying "She made a choice." That might have been taken out of context. He made a follow up comment saying he was just meaning choice to get married.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom