• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*UNMARKED SPOILERS ALL BOOKS* Game of Thrones |OT| - Season 5 - Sundays on HBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

duckroll

Cersei stuff was pretty good. Tyrion is definitely a funny man. Dany is awful. The Sand Snakes are awful. Jamie got iceburned. Sansa seems to be going through the same stupid shit she did under Joffery. Maybe the parallel is supposed to be intentional and the outcome at the end different, but it's still pretty dumb to watch. 6/10, better than last week.

Linkark07

Banned
Better episode than last week. If you remove the Sansa part, it is even better.

Last part was the best though. I was waiting for this.

Decent episode. Its still the case as always that the more book related the material, the better it is, while the more they get away from the books the more underwhelming it is.

So what do we think, Sansa
makes Reek do the candle thing again when Ramsay is presumably out fighting Stannis?

And again, ugh, Stannis is so fucking boned. What if (set image spoilers)
Ramsay burns the camp, kills Shireen, and inadvertently helps Stannis win, after he refused to burn his daughter?

I'm betting that by the end of this season Sansa will
kill Ramsay, which will trigger Theon to snap out of his state just enough to help Sansa escape.

Or at least that's what I hope will happen.

kill Ramsay, which will trigger Theon to snap out of his state just enough to help Sansa escape.

I agree with you that there's no way
Ramsay survives the season at this point.
At least, I hope not.

Lothar

Banned
Great episode. From someone who said it was "officially a bad show" last week.

Too bad about Theon though. They're not very good at doing redemption arcs.

I'm glad they didn't have Sansa put up with rape in her quest for revenge and refuse to go home.

Nah,
Theon actually is a deep cover agent and will revert to himself when he hears the words "King of the North". He'll kill Ramsay himself.

LordCanti

Wasn't there a quote just last week about how Sansa was playing the game now and she wasn't just a victim anymore? Was that from the Onion?

Everything in King's Landing was pretty good, although fully grown Tommen not doing anything is going to be hard to swallow now that his mother and wife are in prison.

Sam the Slayer getting his ass kicked and Gilly getting assaulted is not really what I was hoping for out of that but it's nice to see ghost again I guess.

Mel with that "Burn your daughter" line. I think Stannis is starting to realize what kind of person he's allowed himself to get into bed with.

Well I'm sold on one of the Sand Snakes.

Yeah she really turned it around somehow. Dany should take acting lessons from her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom