• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*UNMARKED SPOILERS ALL BOOKS* Game of Thrones |OT| - Season 5 - Sundays on HBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burt

yo

last 20 minutes completely fucking saved this episode.

The entire episode was great

But that last segment was probably the best thing the show's done. First big fight that didn't feel like it was filmed in a confined space that they were trying to pass off as something larger.

Now everyone go watch Penny Dreadful.

duckroll

I was trying to figure out where they got the money to shoot that entire sequence. Then... I remembered the rest of this season. Lol.

Zabka

I knew what was going to happen and I still felt like my heart was going to jump out of my chest. That was fucking great.

I was trying to figure out where they got the money to shoot that entire sequence. Then... I remembered the rest of this season. Lol.
they walking dead'd the budget this season. Saved it all up for one episode. Stannis invasion will be shit assuming Ramsay doesn't demolish them soon.

jett

D-Member
Shit got real.

Those last 15 minutes were really awesome, best part of the season. But the rest was the usual GOT-ish ho-hum dullness that goes nowhere.

Altazor

holy fucking shit this episode. Great first half. Great second half.

The best of the season so far, and one of the best of the series IMHO. Goddayum.

botty

Banned
and just like that the show is good again

Toq2PV9.gif

Madness

Valyrian steel IS dragonglass confirmed.

Dragonglass is obsidian. Valyrian Steel is just another material that can kill white walkers. Just really bringing that a song of ice and fire to the forefront.

One thing I don't like is how blatantly they're pushing Olly knifing Jon. I mean damn, they even justified why he's gonna do it too.

Protag

Banned
Oh my god that was AMAZING. CG, Intensity, fighting, twists, John killin it. The seasons been draggin but its finally begginning.

Also, i cant remember, but the TV series is not taking its own path, divergig from the story or not? I remember reports of that happening but i cant remember if this was confirmed.

duckroll

they walking dead'd the budget this season. Saved it all up for one episode. Stannis invasion will be shit assuming Ramsay doesn't demolish them soon.

What chance does Stannis have against Ramsay and 20 of his best men? We saw what he did with the Ironborn, Stannis is fucked! :)

Dragonglass is obsidian. Valyrian Steel is just another material that can kill white walkers. Just really bringing that a song of ice and fire to the forefront.

One thing I don't like is how blatantly they're pushing Olly knifing Jon. I mean damn, they even justified why he's gonna do it too.

Yeah but if you don't know its coming, its harder to notice. We are aware its coming.

Still though, if its permanent, I'm done. Jon does the most epic shit in this thing

Valyrian Steel hype holy crap. What a fantastic episode. That honestly made up for all the shit Dorne scenes this season. Besides the tits scene of course lol

duckroll

Yeah but if you don't know its coming, its harder to notice. We are aware its coming.

Still though, if its permanent, I'm done. Jon does the most epic shit in this thing

The show just did the "FINAL BOSS STARES INTO THE EYES OF THE CHOSEN HERO" scene at the end of episode. Jon isn't going to stay dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom