• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*UNMARKED SPOILERS ALL BOOKS* Game of Thrones |OT| - Season 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFatOne

Such a pointless waste of Summer.

Wondering how Bran and Mera survive now. He's marked. Walkers have transporter technology and those two can't survive on their own.

There's only one logical path forward.

BENJEN COMETH!

The hide and seek champ has to come out now for sure. I wonder if the white walkers could get inside because the king branded bran does that mean that if he goes south of the wall the king can now go through the wall?

Rengoku

I think the Hodor thing is fine. Makes sense that knowing/experiencing the moment of your own death would break you and leave a permanent imprint.

I wonder if Hodor knew his death was imminent, that's why he couldn't move or respond when Meera yelled at him to go.

munchie64

Wondering how Bran and Mera survive now. He's marked. Walkers have transporter technology and those two can't survive on their own.

BENJEN COMETH!
OH FUCK

What if the mark allows them to destroy the WALL once Bran passes it? The same way they got into the tree.

Fantastic episode, man.

Hodor's story was great.

The White Walkers origin explained.. but I expected something more awesome.

Jorah is forgiven. Amazing.

Theon is finally looking decent again.

Priestess Kinvara >>>>>>>> Melisandre

Werd

Honestly probably the most impactful death in the show for me given I knew about most of them in advance), but I think it'd be up there regardless. Well done scene.

And it seemed pretty likely that his name or at least condition had some kind of origin, works fine for me. Someone who hates it have an alternative explanation they actually like?

jett

D-Member
Oh wow.

I am so far removed from some of you. I thought this was perhaps one of the best GOT scenes yet. It must be so exhausting not to find joy in this story but still watch it?

I don't know what to say. The boy twitching looked ridiculous and the whole thing went into the other end of the spectrum for me: it was kinda funny.

I enjoyed the episode though. I like that things seems to be moving.

Wow. Why go green seeing when you know Freddy Kreuger and his boys got your address? Great episode. Jorah, Summer and Hodor got to me. And I love that Sansa is done being a victim. Guess what he did to me? Awesome. Might actually rewatch an episode.

Because TER knew that Bran needed to fuck Hodor up in order to be able to get to the cave.

BENJEN COMETH!

Massive spoilers:
If the guys on reddit (who have so far been 100% on the mark) are to be believed this is exactly what happens.

Speevy

Banned
Only thing that didn't really work for me this episode was the Euron stuff.

It's because both Gemma Whelan and especially Alfie Allen are better actors than Pilou Asbaek.

The Hodor thing was a beautiful scene. You guys are crazy.

I also liked Dany's scene, which is saying something because I always dread her scenes.

The worst part for me was the play.

Also fuck Bran. Would it kill him to stop fucking everything up when so many people are willing to throw their lives down for him? On the plus side Meera got to gank a whitewalker when I love the actress and he character in the books.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Oh wow.

I am so far removed from some of you. I thought this was perhaps one of the best GOT scenes yet. It must be so exhausting not to find joy in this story but still watch it?
I agree with you completely. Thought it was a great scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom