• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*UNMARKED SPOILERS ALL BOOKS* Game of Thrones |OT| - Season 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

munchie64

My favourite title will probably always be "The Children". Worked well on many levels on that episode. Also I think I remember people thinking that it was a Stoneheart hint lol

Kozak

Banned
Did anyone see this theory about Arya from last episode? I think it COULD be a possibility, but I still feel like there are too many holes to make me believe it.

Well that theory would work but someone in this thread confidently stated to me that Jaqen only had Arya's face cause Arya was tripping off blinding poison.

I don't know where they got that info but they seemed to suggest they were right and I was wrong.

I'm keen af to find out. I really think it will be something awesome and not as straight forward and dumb as some would like to believe.

Massa

I don't understand why they included him. Or Dorne, for that matter.

They included Dorne because Oberyn was widely popular in season 4. After the fuck-up that was season 5 they basically killed them off the show, we'll likely never hear from them again besides a comment here and there.

Euron is an interesting one because in the books and show they have him wanting to get to Dany, but it's another Greyjoy that's actually going to her. Which doesn't make a lot of sense, he's been gone for years and suddenly he wants her, but can't go there himself? Something's fishy there. Victarion will probably betray him in the books, and Yara/Theon are already against him in the show, so maybe he'll be the big Dany antagonist when she arrives in Westeros.

Gigglepoo

We all know the best theory (apart from Merman Varys) is "D+D=T"

"so far, zero tinfoil"

The best thing that ever happened to A Song of Ice and Fire is Martin taking his sweet time to finish the books. I love all the crazy theories that have sprouted up to make the wait bearable.

Forkball

I'm still waiting for that memetastic line this season. I want it like a bad pussy

"Let's go murder them" has already taken the cake for me. The word "murder" in itself is mostly used as a legal term meaning the unlawful killing of someone. So the whole sentence kind of infers that Euron is breaking the law. So by using the word "murder" is he acknowledging that he's breaking his own law? Even "Let's go kill them" is better because it sounds at least like a command. I just can't.

We got spoiled that 20 good men and bad pussy were back to back episodes.

jabuseika

lol did they actually name the episode "Battle of the Bastards"?

zeaWsne.png

Speevy

Banned
We all know Season 5's classic titles.

E9: "20 Good Men"
E10: "Bad Pussy"

S7E1: Madness Has Had Its Day
S7E2: Every Fucking Chicken In This Room
S7E3: The Ginger Bear and the Maiden Fair
S7E4: The Smith's Road
E7E5: The Spider and the Mockingbird
S7E6: Razin' Bran
S7E7 (the series finale): We know everything, Jon Snow.

duckroll

Come on guys, the series finale is obviously going to be "A Song of Ice and Fire". Be prepared to quote this post in two years.

Sandor is on the floor, bleeding out and weak from the thrashing. Zombie Mountain is gloating and laughing not even looking at him. The crowd is quiet.

A lone child with tears in his eyes begins a low chant

"arf arf" he says.

"arf arf" repeats the child louder.

The other members of the crowd begin joining in. The colloseum is shortly after filled with loud chanting and rhythmic feet stomping.

Hearing the crowd the Hound weakly gets up.

"what can you who is alive and and does not crave brains hope can do against I, the terror from the nether, the silent Hill, the all mighty mountain!" shouts angrily the Mountain.

Sandor gets up "nothing really. Without a little help from my friends"

At that moment the ghosts of Eddard, joffrey, that farmer boy he killed, and the chicken from the restaurant all appear and give their ki to the hound.

He begins charging up a kamehamehound.

Fade to black. Credits roll. End of season.

Written by D&D.

Gigglepoo

I think the fight with the White Walkers is finished at the end of S7. Then we spend the final season seeing how the Night King rules.

duckroll

Canned book title. Doesn't count once it goes into the trash. Just like how there won't ever be an episode called "Five Years Later". :)

Kain

I'm still salty they used "The North remembers" for such an unmemorable episode, said by such unmemorable characters in such a bad story arc. Ugh.

Sheroking

Next season.

I think how it's going to go is....

End of Season 6 = The downfall of Westeros
Season 7 = The East arrives to clean up on the scraps and reunite the land
Season 8 = War against the White Walkers

The downfall of Southern Westeros maybe. Think the North will be cleaned up nicely by the end of Episode 9.

Expect Dany will clean house in Pike and then move on to KL in Season 7.

NeoGiff

What are you guys talking about?

The penultimate episode will be called "A Day for Madness".

The final episode will be called "The Feathered Rose".

There's only one true outcome.

Edit: On a more serious note, you have to hand it to D&D for not having Trant shank Mace in Braavos last season. It would have been so easy, but they refrained. Although, I guess we should be thankful, because he probably would have raped him first just so we were crystal clear on how unforgivably evil he was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom