• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*UNMARKED SPOILERS ALL BOOKS* Game of Thrones |OT| - Season 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speevy

Banned
Feel free to quote me on this: I don't think this will end up being the best episode of all time, but it certainly sounds like an eventful episode.

I really hate
the idea of babies being killed, let alone eaten by dogs. That's just sickening and not at all in the books in any story.

munchie64

Feel free to quote me on this: I don't think this will end up being the best episode of all time, but it certainly sounds like an eventful episode.

I really hate
the idea of babies being killed, let alone eaten by dogs. That's just sickening and not at all in the books in any story.
Well yeah, can't really guess at the quality, but the description
definitely sells it short.

Speevy

Banned
I wonder what kind of accent they'll give Euron.

He's not British, Scottish, or Irish but he also doesn't need to speak like anyone in his family.

axb2013

Don't read if you don't want tomorrow's episode spoiled
Ramsay kills Roose, his wife and his son
It was just a matter of time, which episode in which season. I don't think the wife and the kid would have been safe from him even if it was a girl that wouldn't threaten his status.

I really hate
Elia's kids? The Baratheon bastard that was killed in the Littlefinger's brothel?

Speevy

Banned
I've noticed that every soldier that fights for House Bolton has really dark hair, like a shade darker than the Starks.

munchie64

I'm hoping Max Von Sydow gets more screen time than he does in Star Wars.
The three-eyed raven hands Bran a copy of "The Winds of Winter".

TER: This will begin to make things right.

Suddenly, white walkers begin to burst into the tree. At their head is the Night's King.

TER: You have to leave. Go!

Hodor hurries Bran away. The Night's King confronts the three-eyed raven.

NK: You know what I've come for.
TER: I know where you come from. Before you called yourself the Night's King.

Suddenly the Night's King slices his sword across the three-eyed raven. Meera sees this, and fires an arrow at the raven's killer. The Night's King raises his hand and freezes it mid air...

My prediction for tonight's episode: the content will be great, the execution will be a little off, and we'll find some dumb thing that happens to make fun of for the next week (and beyond).

Speevy

Banned
My prediction for tonight's episode: the content will be great, the execution will be a little off, and we'll find some dumb thing that happens to make fun of for the next week (and beyond).

My guess is that the little kid who plays young Ned is the world's worst actor.

Gigglepoo

There is no reason why bran can't be a knight through warging jamie

Jamie can't really fight anymore. He's a knight in name only, only slightly better off than Bran the Broken. Though I do think Bran will warg into Jamie for another reason: revenge. Bran is the valonqar. He's the little brother who kills Cercei.

My guess is that the little kid who plays young Ned is the world's worst actor.

I'm kinda hoping the kid's got a really strong Yorkshire accent just to fit with Sean Bean.

Cautiously optimistic for tonight's episode (well, tomorrow's for me) solely because Bran wasn't in S5.

Speevy

Banned
Speaking of actors, I wonder how the sand snakes would play their characters if the actresses were allows to use their own accents.

JawzPause

oh ffs why did i read the spoilers
The fact that the video was taken down by HBO pretty much confirms that they are legit
i hate myself

NeoGiff

Out of curiosity, I had a look to see how the wall of shame is doing.

9SgIktq.png

Even cutting Speevy's posts in half to account for the constant double-posting, he still has double the post count of everyone else.

MRZ2tGM.gif

I really hate

Been a few years, but
Varamyr Sixskins
did when he killed
Bump
. Not graphic and the act itself is done in an aside nature (with the focus on the consequences of the act), but it has been done iirc.

Could have sworn there was some more with the same character while he was
warged into the pack, describing eating people.

It's highly uncomfortable to me as well, though not something I hold creatively out of bounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom