• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US/CAN Club Nintendo Thread: New and improved. Read the OP.

StAidan

My cards came in. Seems to me they're sturdy enough to play with (even more so than regular paper cards).

All the same, I'll probably just store them. Too much of a collector's item.

Sushigod7

Waiting on the posters hope they have special printing or are embossed somehow. The cards look cool, I'd mount them in a big frame and put it on a wall. Screw playing with them I have tons of other suitable decks to play with if I wanted.

Alchemy

Man, I miss living 10 minutes from NOA. Used to get all my Club Nintendo shipments next day. Still waiting on my posters.

jgkspsx

Got the cards, peeked at them. They are indeed very spiffy. Going on eBay, nevertheless.

I do like that the collectibles are good rewards for those that like collectibles and can basically be traded for a game by everyone else. I wonder what these will go for, though.

Anyone want to sell their cards? I'm interested, shoot me a PM!
No NO! If anyone wants to sell the cards then PM ME! I'll give you a code for a $20 eShop card...but I probably can't afford one till the end of the month so by then, you will probably have already sold them >_>

Still no nunchuck or posters in the mail yet.

I also will buy the Calendar for a $20 eShop Card. (Again won't be able to pay till the very end of the month.) PM me if you want the code, and if we make a deal you can ship it to me after I get a code and give it to you.

Alex

I got the calender, on Friday, sold it for 20 bucks... They really need better rewards, at least something more useful.

iphys

Last year Nintendo of Canada didn't send my shipping confirmation till Dec 6th, and then I didn't even get the stupid pins till 2 weeks later.

jgkspsx

The person you sold it to doesn't get an extended warranty? And if anybody buys anything on the download service without relinking it, you get the surveys.

jgkspsx

You will want to unlink it from the eShop settings or delete your user account from the console.

Unless you want other people's purchases to get attached to your account. (I never sell hardware, so I wouldn't, but I don't see how it would hurt anybody.)

iphys

Found out that the ghosts glow in the dark on the Luigi's Mansion poster and the Skyward Sword poster is glossy.

BY2K

Membero Americo
Got my Platinum status for this year! Thanks to the 3DS XL and Wii U launches.

When do we know what the rewards are?

Looks like the Kirby 20th Anniversary Medals are about to be shipped. Logged into my account to check order inquiries and the status changed from backordered to "preparing order".

zroid

Banned
New game is Brain Age Express: Sudoku for 150 coins

oq8Rh.png

Just got the cards, severely unimpressed. I didn't expect much either. They just feel so cheap to me. The designs are cool but that's about it. Definitely considering selling them off.

iphys

Ugh, Nintendo keeps alternating cheap $2-$3 games with repeats for the 3DS games. We haven't had a new game worth more than $3 in forever -- might as well just give up hope on the weeks it's going to be a 3DS game added.

Sushigod7

Ugh, Nintendo keeps alternating cheap $2-$3 games with repeats for the 3DS games. We haven't had a new game worth more than $3 in forever -- might as well just give up hope on the weeks it's going to be a 3DS game added.

I know I wish they would at least throw in some old NES games how about a newer eShop game for like 200 points? Something throw us a bone!

edit: got my nunchuk today seems like the paint job is kind of strange? Doesn't feel like my Zelda Wiimote, anyone else notice that?

Top Bottom