• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US/CAN Club Nintendo Thread: New and improved. Read the OP.

zroid

Banned
Anyone in Canada still waiting for their Goldchuck to ship?
j7bmwFCLB7VjO.png

ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
These cards are so beautifully designed, I just didn't expect them to feel so flimsy. I guess they couldn't make them any thicker and still fit them in a standard box.

Got my gold Nunchuk here in Florida today. I kind of want to sell it ($75 is pretty good) but I think I'll keep it since I am down one nunchuk and it matches my gold wiimote.

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
The CN site mentioned points for the Wii U video apps, but I haven't gotten coins for Wii U Netflix, as far as I can tell...

isny

napkin dispenser
Posters shipped! (To Canada)

"We wanted to let you know that your reward order has been shipped.

Your reward order was shipped via Canada Post and will take 4-11
business days for delivery."

Lucent

Got my cards. I dunno why people were talking about getting glitter on their hands. It's just a normal box with the cards in it. lol

In hindsight, I think I would've preferred the posters. I might end up selling these are trading them for something decent.

Drago

Finally got my cards!

Haven't really looked at them yet, but I'm happy to finally have them. 4/4 Platinum prizes :)

Sushigod7

Same here. I'm in Raleigh, NC.

Same here, I'm in Florida I was hoping today they shipped the day after the nunchuk and I got that last Friday.

edit: Just got here the Luigi's Mansion one is awesome the other two are standard glossy type posters. Kind if disappointing I was hoping the Zelda SS would have some gold or red highlights. Oh well Luigi is going on the wall.

Ondore

For point hunters, I don't know if this is a Canada-only thing but there are $20 copies of Wii Play Motion floating around that don't come with the Wiimote+. I picked up a copy at Walmart for $10, and they still give 50 coins (or at least, it worked on my old Intend to Buy for Wii Play Motion).

I would hunt coins, but I've been sitting in over 1600 coins for sometime (already platinum next year, too) - have enough stuff, for 2014 platinum also....

Anyhow, wanted the Kirby coin, but missed it....

NOA has nothing I want, haven't added anything worthy of spending coins....no 3DS merchandise and the game cases for it have been removed long ago...

Anyways.

:0(

Top Bottom