• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US/CAN Club Nintendo Thread: New and improved. Read the OP.

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
This is odd.

I just got a Club Nintendo package in the mail... it's the calendar.

My CN profile clearly says "poster set."

Very odd.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
The cards are pretty nice, will never use them though. Just like my buttons which remain in their plastic sealed bag.

This is odd.

Very odd.

This exact same thing happened to someone on Gamefaqs. The topic died after two posts so there was no useful info about the situation, but that is very strange.

Sushigod7

This is odd.

Very odd.

I'd say it's good, get a hold of customer service they will send you the right stuff and you'll keep the calendar. They won't ask you to send it back since you would have to pay and they won't send a prepaid shipping label because that would cost them more than the calendar is worth most likely. Lucky you

This is odd.

Very odd.
:O

I hope I also get a Calendar that way I can keep it and get the posters aswell once I complain lol.

Oh and my Gold Nunchuck came in the mail! Thanks to PorygonVandal for giving me an extra code to get it! :)

Really like it. It goes perfecly with my Gold WiiMote and I shall treat it with care as I play Xenoblade on my WiiU :D

Ondore

If you're going to play a sudoku game on the 3DS, might I suggest... no, that's a giant spoiler.

space goes here 999 space goes here

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
Canadian here. Cards have shipped!

My Gold Nunchuk still hasn't....

zroid

Banned
Heh, I just noticed this:

jbzag6sPwMYPUQ.png

I definitely bought that GameCube at launch, no idea why I waited precisely 2 years to register it. But there it is.

Lucent

I'll trade my spectacular awesometacular Platinum cards for someone's gold nunchuk!

I like how you make them sound so awesome but yet you're giving them up. =P

I always see this on ebay and stuff. I know it's to entice people, but it's just funny because it makes me think "if they think it's so awesome, why are they selling it?"

Kazerei

Banned
Just a FYI, neither Harvest Moon: A New Beginning nor Scribblenauts Unlimited came with CN codes :(
Seems kinda hit-or-miss when it comes to 3rd party games

Anniversary Kirby medals? How did I miss out on these? How were they offered, as rewards that disappeared quickly?

Damn it, I'm pissed I missed out on them.

lol ah. Yeah I haven't gotten mine yet. I don't really play cards, so I'll probably end up selling them or something. Depends.

I mean they're really cool as far as card designs go, I'm just underwhelmed by them because I don't really care about cards and I feel like platinum rewards should be way better.

Lucent

I mean they're really cool as far as card designs go, I'm just underwhelmed by them because I don't really care about cards and I feel like platinum rewards should be way better.

Same. I don't really care about cards and it takes so much to build up to platinum status.

Got in my cards today, thankfully the box seems intact.

Pretty neat looking, although I'll probably be framing them instead of using them for playing. Was thinking of doing a spiral layout with them (like where it starts at one point and radiates out from there).

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
What do they look like?

Limited Edition Kirby Medal (The page still exists but isn't linked online anymore)

ZiDQp.jpg

Show off your love for the pink puff with this limited edition medal honoring Kirby’s 20th anniversary.
It comes in special collectible packaging that commemorates his two decades of adventuring through Dream Land.

Only 1,000 Limited Edition Kirby™ Medals available.

• Medal measures 1x1 in.
  • Medallion with gold-colored plating
  • Comes in special collectible packaging

This reward item will ship by end of November.

Hurry up CN! I want my Kir--

y9rPk.png

...!!!!!!!!!!

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
Got my Platimun Mario cards this weekend but they were damaged in shipping. I shot a quick email to Nintendo and they're sending my replacement soon. I really hope these get to me intact!

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
I'd say it's good, get a hold of customer service they will send you the right stuff and you'll keep the calendar. They won't ask you to send it back since you would have to pay and they won't send a prepaid shipping label because that would cost them more than the calendar is worth most likely. Lucky you
They are going to send me the posters and a return slip to return the calendar...

Marvie_3

Banned
Got my cards. Not as bad as I thought they'd be. The cardboard box they came is was all mangled because apparently putting a plastic wrapper around it was too much trouble.

zroid

Banned
Got my Platimun Mario cards this weekend but they were damaged in shipping. I shot a quick email to Nintendo and they're sending my replacement soon. I really hope these get to me intact!

Interesting. A couple years ago, when the Mario & Friends figure was sent out, my friend's was damaged when he received it. He contacted Nintendo and they told him he needs to ship it back to them at his own expense and then they'll ship a replacement. He said no.

I guess they've changed their policy since then, glad to hear it. Sucks for my friend though :(

It wasn't damaged too badly, at least.

iphys

Nintendo's website says register your Wii mini to earn Club Nintendo coins, but Club Nintendo still just shows a standard Wii for 160 coins. If they give 160 coins for a Wii mini, while only giving 160 for the Wii U, that's crazy.

Top Bottom