• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US GAF: Support your national soccer team

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

Lasers? How do they regulate that?

Like, if it's pretty damn obvious that a keeper has a laser in his during a penalty or something, what happens?

It happens A LOT in La Liga.. it's really hard to get rid of them. And usually nothing is done about them.

So small and easy to sneak into the stadium. And then finding the person doing it is very difficult.

I am glad it's still a shutout, but this is USA we're talking about so when the first five minutes pass of the second half I'll prepare for the worst.

Nothing, unless he complains with the arbiter. (That he will do nothing, just point somewhere in the stadium, and then continue)

It happens A LOT in La Liga.. it's really hard to get rid of them. And usually nothing is done about them.

So small and easy to sneak into the stadium. And then finding the person doing it is very difficult.

That's unfortunate. I mean, it would be really hard to nail someone during regular play, but during a penalty? That could be a problem.

Knowing FIFA, goalie would probably get a yellow card for complaining

Probably.

shoplifter

Lets file an official protest for playing in an unsafe environment due to potential eye injury and the Mexican FA's inaction in preventing it.

Lets file an official protest for playing in an unsafe environment due to potential eye injury and the Mexican FA's inaction in preventing it.

It's only in Mexico, of course. ;)

_

it is a shame that FIFA doesn't do anything to prevent the shit that fans do. all they have to do is disallow a penalty or something when the fans point lasers and they'll never do it again

Fair enough.

Though, I feel sorry for the arbiter that makes that decision... gonna sneak out of that stadium.

(And then, their own fans will point laser to their teams to avoid a penalty)

Lkr

it is a shame that FIFA doesn't do anything to prevent the shit that fans do. all they have to do is disallow a penalty or something when the fans point lasers and they'll never do it again

Judderman

drawer by drawer
if you stand before a mirror and say the B word three times, your hair is replaced by strands of hardened mud with fungus growing on it. and you forget how to play football.

iPblYNMejt43z.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom