• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US Open 2016 [OT] Bodies ache, but New York will not wait. [Tennis]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really entertaining game.

Del Potro should have taken the first. But I feel Stan can go up another level, so it's nicely poised.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Damn, no way it's not over now, unless we get a Stan meltdown. Good run though at least, hope we are going to be seeing more from him in the next year.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
If Nishikori were to win against Stan, I'd prefer that he played Monfils in the final. At least that way we'd get another first time slam champion. Stan-Monfils would be good too. Stan-Djokovic would be great if it were a repeat of FO '15 ;)

Kensuke

If Nishikori were to win against Stan, I'd prefer that he played Monfils in the final. At least that way we'd get another first time slam champion. Stan-Monfils would be good too. Stan-Djokovic would be great if it were a repeat of FO '15 ;)

At least Wawrinka or Nishikori will make the final. That's all I can ask really. We know Djokovic is going to take it.

Ricker

Ok...Pliskova/Serena might be a quick match if they are in Ace form,Pliskova is number 1 in Aces this year with like over 450 or so and Serena is Serena...I'll go with Serena...as for Kerber/Woz well if Woz returns everything and is patient, Kerber will get annoyed and frustrated early and crumble in UE...Woz in 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom